Thursday, January 10, 2013

Silly Squad vs. The I.R.S.

“Ding dong,” rang the Silly Squad headquarters doorbell. “Who is it,” yelled Flea-Boy the Clown. “Hi, I’m Spotty how would you like a toaster that can make pancakes too,” yelled Spotty. “No thank you Mr. Spotty,” yelled Flea-Boy the Clown. “Wait did I tell you can get a free ticket to the circus,” yelled Spotty. “Hell no I been fired from the circus now leave and get a life,” yelled Flea-Boy the Clown. “Ding dong” ranged the door bell again. “Hello I’m with the I.R.S you own us $99, 0001 to us,” yelled the I.R.S man. “O dam look I run the Silly Squad we have not made a dollar since we been open,” yelled Flea-Boy the Clown. “Get the money or else Silly Squad will go out of business,” yelled the I.R.S. man. “Hey Flea-Boy guess who needs us to be at a birthday party,” yelled Igor. “Who, Bill Gates,” laughed Flea-Boy the Clown. “Yes, he’ll pay $99, 0001,” yelled Mr. Pencil. 2 hours later. “I can’t believe that we made some one laugh now we can pay the I.R.S. and the Silly Squad won’t go out of business,” yelled Flea-Boy the Clown. The Silly Squad is still in business!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment