Friday, November 1, 2013

Spy Lion vs. Buzz!


X-Eye was bailed out of jail by Kelly Refson (Ms. Condor), and now he is working on a super fighting robot to destroy Spy Lion. He soon made a fighting robot and he named it Buzz. “Hello master, what should I do for you,” asked Buzz. “Well, I want you to kill Spy Lion and bring his body back here dead or alive,” said X-Eye. “Yes master,” said Buzz. Then Buzz flew off with the help of his jetpack feet. Buzz looked like a very strong human, and he had a claw for one of his hands. Now we go to our heroes where they were trying to fall asleep. “Good night everybody,” said Spy Lion. Then our heroes heard something, and then Buzz landed right in fount of our heroes. “What is that,” said Spy Lion. “I’m Buzz, I’m a Henry Q. Corp fighting robot, and I was ordered to kill you,” said Buzz. “No bucket of bolts can kill me,” said Spy Lion. Then Spy Lion started fighting Buzz, and soon Spy Lion broke off one of his arms and one of his legs. “I must kill Spy Lion, but I’m too weak,” cried Buzz. “Mind if I help,” said Ms. Condor. “Sure,” said Spy Lion. Then Ms. Condor picked up Buzz and then flew him back to Henry Q. Corp headquarters. Then Ms. Condor flew back to the woods. Now we go to X-Eye repairing Buzz. “Sorry I failed you master,” said Buzz. “No worries, because I’m working on a robot army, and they’ll be able to help you kill Spy Lion,” said X-Eye. “You’re making more robots, well I guess I’m one in a billon now,” said Buzz. “Indeed you are, but you’ll be fixed real soon and able to join my robot army,” said X-Eye. X-Eye is now making a robot army, and will Spy Lion be able to stop the robots? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment