Sunday, October 1, 2017

Goddiess: The Lost God Comic Book Script Page 1!

                    PAGE ONE (Four panels)

PANEL 1: Goddiess, a male superhero who looks like a Viking wearing red armor with a black beard, long flowing black hair, is playing chess with Ted Brook, a chubby male teenager wearing a baseball cap and a hoodie, in a living room.

TED BROOK: So, who are you?

GODDIESS: My name is Goddiess!

PANEL 2: Ted Brook moves a chess piece while Goddiess takes a sip from a beer mug.

TED BROOK: So, you’re a demigod?

GODDIESS: No, I’m a pureblooded god. You mortals just forgot about me.

PANEL 3: Goddiess moves a chess piece while Ted Brook scratches his head.

TED BROOK: How did you get trapped in that Green Axe?

GODDIESS: The gods imprisoned me inside it as a punishment for my failed takeover of the heavens.

PANEL 4: Ted Brook moves a chess piece while Goddiess crosses his arms.

TED BROOK: So my brother freed you and where did he go?


GODDIESS: Well Mr. Ted Brook, I don’t know where he went.

No comments:

Post a Comment