Thursday, November 16, 2017

Goddiess: The Lost God Comic Book Script Page 3!

                      PAGE THREE (Four panels)
PANEL 1: Goddiess and Ted Brook are sitting on a rooftop together.

TED BROOK: So you defeated Hades and after that you tried to take over the heavens.

GODDIESS: Yeah, but the revolt failed and I was defeated by fathers.

PANEL 2: Ted Brook passes Goddiess a beer while they’re on the rooftop together.

TED BROOK: Fathers! You have more than one Dad?

GODDIESS: I have three fathers. The gods Zeus, Odin, and Brahma created me from stone.

PANEL 3: Ted Brook is playing a handheld video game while Goddiess drinks from a beer can.

TED BROOK: You were a rock?

GODDIESS: Before my fathers gave me life, yes!

PANEL 4: Ted Brook turns his head to face Goddiess while Goddiess crushes the beer can against his head.

TED BROOK: So what are you going to do now?


GODDIESS: I don’t know! I can’t return to the heavens because I’ve been banished. So I’m stuck here!

No comments:

Post a Comment