Friday, April 5, 2024

The Reviewer’s Quest TV Pilot Script: My Dream Voice Actor Casting Choices

(Note: This is a list of who I feel would be a good voice match for these characters. These characters are from a currently unproduced animated TV pilot that I wrote called The Reviewer's Quest, which I hope will one day be produced. So for now, this is all in good fun and nothing is final or official. )

My Dream Voice Actors for Todd Linx:
Ryan Nolan, David Kaufman, Jason Marsden, James Arnold Taylor, Will Friedle, Sean Giambrone, Kyle Mooney, Steven Bucky Butler, AJ Lubecker, and Stephen “Saberspark” Carver. 

My Dream Voice Actresses for Evie: Marissa Chastain, Grey DeLisle, Jennifer Hale, Eunji Kim, Grace Bahler, Aidy Bryant, Erica Rhodes, and Eden Sher. 

My Dream Voice Actors for Toby: Jordy Blenner, Maurice LaMarche, Hank Azaria, John DiMaggio, Bob “Moviebob” Chipman, Andrew Dice Clay, Colin Quinn, Bobby Moynihan, Ross B. Kelly, and Joey Villiagomez. 

My Dream Voice Actors for Officer Skull: Clancy Brown, Jonathan Banks, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, Mark Hamill, Kevin Nash, and Ron Perlman. 

My Dream Voice Actors for Danny Doughnut: Dana Snyder, Tom Kenny, Lewis “Linkara” Lovhaug, Jim Gaffigan, Patton Oswalt, Jack McBrayer, and Hampton Yount. 

My Dream Voice Actors for Justice Man: Rob Paulsen, J.K. Simmons, Daran Norris, Jeff Bennett, Frank J. Franiak, Hulk Hogan, and Brian Drummond. 

My Dream Voice Actors for The Fish Prince: Alan Ritchson, Cooper Andrews, Kevin Nealon, Steven Bucky Butler, Chris Redd, Luke Null, and John DiMaggio. 

My Dream Voice Actors for Outback Otto: Jess Harnell, Scott McNeil, Simon Taylor, Luke Kidgell, Jim Jefferies, Andy Lee, and Nick Cody.

No comments:

Post a Comment