Thursday, August 8, 2013

Me And A Wrestling Legend!


Kevin Nash is a wrestling legend and I was lucky enough to get his autograph back in the day. He seemed really nice and the best memory I have is at looking at this photo of us is that sitting down...we're both the same height. Kevin Nash who is billed as 7 feet tall is just as tall as me sitting down. So WWE, I'm available! Because part of me thinks I want to be a professional wrestler someday (along with my other dream jobs) and if I were ever to step in the ring I could just show this photo to any promoter and it will show that I'm very big and strong to compete in the world of wrestling. To end this, I saw Kevin Nash twice in person, first at this autograph signing and at a wrestling show (I bet he didn't even know I was there and he doesn't even know who I am). Plus a side note, if one of my books were to become a movie I want Kevin Nash to play a character called Dark Mark (he's the father of Faterella and Nick). So maybe we might meet for a third time (dare to dream) but this time...it might be in the ring or on a film set. But only this time it won't be as fan and celebrity but as co-workers. Again dare to dream and I hope my can come true someday. Read 4 Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment