Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Classic "Stork" Story Retold & Remembered!

When I was in the second grade, I drew a story about Stork and his best friend Hawk getting fused together into a two headed creature accidentally by Stork's professor friend. I don't remember much else about this story because back in the day I just drew my stories without words but I would know them by heart as I told them to my friends and family. But as I grew older, I had forgotten what these characters were saying. Now only the drawings remain. Sadly again, no words have been written to tell this story, but use your imagination to picture what the characters are saying through these pictures (just think of these drawings as a silent movie where the body language tells the story). Also it should be noted that these pictures are in order from the front cover to the back cover. Sadly I also had forgotten which Doo(d)le Book this story first appeared in. Now on Bucky Talk, relive this classic "Stork" story which I consider an important part of the history of my third oldest continuing character's legendary career. And who knows...a remake of this story could be in the works! ENJOY!








No comments:

Post a Comment