Saturday, September 27, 2014

Steven Bucky Butler & His Former Classmates Drawings!

Now since I couldn't draw, I was lucky to go to school with kids who can! I've been creating characters for years but could never draw them the way I envisioned them, I asked my former classmates to draw the images you see before you. I described these characters to my classmates and they drew them as close to as I see them in my own mind. Sadly I've forgotten the names of the classmates who drew these for me, sorry I can't give you the credit you deserve but I least your work is getting a tribute in the form of this blog post! Thanks again for making a impact in my work that was great! Now here they are...my former classmates artwork of some of my classic characters! PEACE!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment