Sunday, November 3, 2019

The Locker Thief (KWE/BWC Comedy Sketch)

INT-LOCKER ROOM-DAY

JEFF “ROCK LORD” RIVAL, a young man dressed like a punk rocker holding a guitar, and STEVE “THE ROADIE” MCOTTO, a slightly overweight middle age man with a goatee, are standing in the locker room.

JEFF
Steve, do you know who’s been stealing my stuff from my locker?

STEVE
I don’t know Mr. Rival but it wasn’t me.

JEFF
You’re quick to say it wasn’t you Steve!

STEVE
Tell you what Mr. Rival, how about I stand guard and stop the guy who’s been stealing your stuff from your locker.

JEFF
Like I trust you alone Steve. We’ll both guard my locker and...

Suddenly a guy in a gorilla costume enters the locker room as party music plays in the background. More guys in gorilla costumes enter the locker room and start dancing.

Jeff “Rock Lord” Rival and Steve “The Roadie” McOtto stand around in confusion as the guys in the gorilla costumes dance around inside the locker room.

STEVE
It looks like The Gorilla Gang is here, maybe they stole your stuff.

JEFF
Let’s get them!

Jeff “Rock Lord” Rival grabs one of the guys in a gorilla costume and starts beating him up while Steve “The Roadie” McOtto is getting attacked by other guys in gorilla costumes. While the scene is going on KEN, a young man wearing fashionable clothes, enters the room carrying a box.

Jeff spots Ken as he’s beating up the guy in the gorilla costume.

JEFF
Ken? What the hell are you doing here?

KEN
Hey Jeff, I figured I return the stuff I borrowed from your locker.

JEFF
Wait you stole my stuff, not the Gorilla Gang?

KEN
I didn’t steal your stuff, I borrowed it. Oh and here’s some more Boys on the Edge T-Shirts for ya. They aren’t selling very well.

Jeff “Rock Lord” Rival stops beating up the guy in the gorilla costume and soon the guys in gorilla costumes exit the scene. Ken sets down the box as Jeff “Rock Lord” Rival chases Ken out of the locker room. Steve “The Roadie” McOtto slowly gets up and dusts himself off.

STEVE
I will ask for only one more thing. No more gorillas!

Suddenly the party music begins to play again and the guys in gorilla costumes reenter the room and start dancing.

STEVE
God damn it!

END

No comments:

Post a Comment