Friday, February 2, 2024

The GreenSpeed vs. The Green Demon

In Hell, in Satan’s throne room, Raptor Claw is negotiating a deal with Satan to save his soul and join the world of the living again. “So let me get this straight. You want me to take your son’s soul in your place?” asks Satan. “Yes, but I must warn you. My son is a superhero. He’s The GreenSpeed,” said Raptor Claw. “Hmm, your son is The GreenSpeed. I think I have an idea of how we can make this deal interesting for me,” said Satan. “Wait, what’s going on?” asks Raptor Claw. “Green Demon, I summon you! Come to your master,” yells Satan. Like a blot of lighting and running around at superspeed, The Green Demon enters Satan’s throne room. The Green Demon bows down before Satan and Satan rubs a crystal ball. “Here’s the deal Raptor Claw, we’re going to have a race. If your son, The GreenSpeed, loses this race, you will be alive once more and your son’s soul will rot here in Hell. But if my henchman The Green Demon wins, I will have your soul and your son’s soul. Deal?” asks Satan. Raptor Claw sighs and shakes Satan’s hand. Satan laughs evilly as his crystal ball opens a portal back to the world of the living. The Green Demon runs through the portal and disappears. Raptor Claw shakes in fear until Satan’s bodyguard, The Keeper, grabs Raptor Claw and throws him into the portal. “Keep an eye on them both, Keeper. The Green Demon can be untrustworthily at times and might betray me. And well, you already know why we need to keep an eye on Raptor Claw. Do hurry back and have a little bit of fun up on Earth too,” said Satan. The Keeper grinned and slowly walked into the portal. The portal disappears and Satan sits on his throne while looking through his crystal ball. 

Meanwhile, back at The Gifted headquarters, Ms. Sonic Scream is crying in her bedroom eating gallons of ice cream with Ms. Giant doing the same. Ms. Sonic Scream and Ms. Giant watch soap operas together on the TV as the cry and eat ice cream. Then there’s a knock at the door. “Go away,” yells Ms. Sonic Scream. Dr. Strong and Dr. Laser open the bedroom door to see Ms. Sonic Scream and Ms. Giant wallowing in their sadness. “Girls. You both must move on from The GreenSpeed and Tania Claw. I know you loved them dearly and they were former allies of the team. They are both fugitives now, which means they are the enemies. Plus, we need your help in fighting crime again,” said Dr. Strong. “And you both gained some weight back too. And nobody wants both of you back to being the 1,000lbs. sisters again. Now are you both going to get out of this room, take a shower and freshen up? Or will Dr. Strong and I have to drag you out by force?” asks Dr. Laser. Ms. Sonic Scream and Ms. Giant start crying again. Dr. Strong grabs Ms. Sonic Scream and Dr. Laser grabs Ms. Giant as they both drag them out of their bedroom. After showering and cleaning themselves up, Ms. Sonic Scream and Ms. Giant feel a little bit better, but they still miss their significant others. “Wow, you too are looking better already. And hopefully, feeling better too,” said Dr. Strong. “We both agree we need to move on. So, what did we miss?” asked Ms. Giant. Before Dr. Strong could speak The GreenSpeed runs into The Gifted’s headquarters alongside Tania Claw. “Yeah, what did we miss?” said The GreenSpeed. Ms. Sonic Scream and Ms. Giant scream with joy. Ms. Giant runs over and embraces The GreenSpeed while Ms. Sonic Scream embraces Tania Claw. “You’re both back,” cried Ms. Giant. “Where the Hell have you two been?” asks Ms. Sonic Scream. Before The GreenSpeed could answer, the portal from Hell opens as The Green Demon emerges from the portal alongside Raptor Claw and The Keeper. “Evening folks. My name is The Keeper and I collect and keep souls. Sometimes I even sell some of my souls to Satan. Now let’s cut to the chase and…,” said The Keeper. “Dad, you’re healed. But how?” asks The GreenSpeed. “Look son, I made a deal with the devil and…,” said Raptor Claw. “And you buddy are going to race Satan’s green man, The Green Demon, in a foot race around the Earth twice in order to save your Dad’s soul. But if you win, you’re going to Hell and your Daddy rejoins the world of the living. And if you lose, both you and your Daddy are going to Hell. Do you understand that?” asks The Keeper. “Wait, so if I win this race I go to Hell and if I lose, I go to Hell. Which means either way I lose,” said The GreenSpeed. “That’s Hell for ya. Now let’s begin this race so we can all get back to Hell before rush hour,” said The Keeper. The Keeper snaps his fingers as a racetrack appears and The Green Demon runs onto it. 

The GreenSpeed sighs and hugs Ms. Giant. “I love you, Vicky and this might be the last time I see you. I wish I had something better to say but...,” said The GreenSpeed. Ms. Giant kisses The GreenSpeed. “I lve you too. I know now that I need to move on. And don’t worry, I’ll find a way to kick your dad’s ass,” said Ms. Giant. The GreenSpeed is about to go on the racetrack but before he does, Dr. Strong blocks him from doing so. “Are you crazy? This is a raw deal. Is there any way this mess can all be forgotten?” asks Dr. Strong. “No, Raptor Claw made the deal with Satan by a handshake agreement which means it’s official and final. Let’s race!” said The Keeper. 

The Keeper fires of a gun and the race begins. The GreenSpeed and The Green Demon race around the Earth and their speed is evenly matched. But midway through the race, The Green Demon stops and The GreenSpeed spots this. The GreenSpeed stops too and goes to confront The Green Demon. “Why did you stop?” asks The GreenSpeed. “What’s the point of this race? We both lose either way,” said The Green Demon. “What are you talking about Green Demon,” asks The GreenSpeed. “I don’t want to go back to Hell either. I hate being a slave to Satan. I hate being evil. I want to be a hero like you and be loved like you,” said The Green Demon. “But we have to race. The deal is final. And it doesn’t matter if I win or lose, I will go to Hell,” said The GreenSpeed. “I may have found a loophole to both of our problems. But we both will have to make some sacrifices,” said The Green Demon. “What did of sacrifices?” asks The GreenSpeed. “Grab my hand,” said The Green Demon. The GreenSpeed grabs The Green Demon’s hand and after he grabs The Green Demon’s hand, they both begin to glow. Slowly The Green Demon and The GreenSpeed fuse into one being. “What’s happening,” cries The GreenSpeed. “We are becoming one. This isn’t a bad thing, trust me,” said The Green Demon. Back at The Gifted’s headquarters, everyone was waiting to see who would win the race. Ms. Giant is sobbing with Ms. Sonic Scream and Tania Claw comforting her. “Don’t worry. The GreenSpeed is smart. I’m sure he’ll find a way to get out of this jam,” said Ms. Sonic Scream. Dr. Strong looks at his watch and then stares at The Keeper. “Hey, how long is this race supposed to go anyway?” asks Dr. Strong. “They should have finished by now. What’s taking them so long,” said The Keeper. Dr. Laser is eating popcorn and staring at the racetrack when he notices that someone is running towards the finish line. “Oh God look! Someone is coming. Who’s going to win this race?” asks Dr. Laser. Then we see The GreenSpeed running towards the finish line and he’s glowing. “I win,” said The GreenSpeed. Everyone is confused as The GreenSpeed is the only one who returned. “Where is The Green Demon?” asks The Keeper. “You’re looking at him,” shouted The GreenSpeed. “What!” yelled The Keeper. “Does this mean my son and I are going to Hell now?” asks Raptor Claw. “Hold on, let me read the contract. Bloody Hell, I think they found a loophole,” said The Keeper. The Keeper looks over the contract to the deal that Raptor Claw made with Satan. “What does it say?” asks Raptor Claw. “That only one soul is coming back with me to Hell,” said The Keeper. “Well, goodbye guys. I will miss you. And Earth,” said The GreenSpeed. “Not you. Raptor Claw,” said The Keeper. “Wait what?” cries Raptor Claw. “Due to The GreenSpeed and The Green Demon merging into one being, that means they are a new person thus the deal is null and void because you wagered your son’s soul and your soul, not this new being’s soul,” said The Keeper. “That doesn’t make sense. That guy is my son,” shouted Raptor Claw. “Part of me is your son. And part of me is not. But either way, I am somebody. And you’re going to Hell Dad,” said The GreenSpeed. “He’s right. We better open that portal back up. I knew that bastard would find a way to trick us somehow. Until we meet again The Gifted. Oh, and Happy Halloween too,” said The Keeper. 

The Keeper pulls out a scythe and swings it to create a portal back to Hell. Raptor Claw tries to flee but Ms. Sonic Scream and Tania Claw stop him. Ms. Sonic Scream and Tania Claw hand Raptor Claw over to The Keeper. The Keeper throws Raptor Claw into the portal back to Hell. The Keeper enters the portal and waves goodbye to The Gifted before he leaves. The portal to Hell then closes and the racetrack disappears. Ms. Giant runs over and embraces The GreenSpeed. “So, who are you now?” asks Ms. Giant. “I’m the man that you fell in love with,” said The GreenSpeed. Then The GreenSpeed kisses Ms. Giant. Ms. Sonic Scream turns on a boombox and music starts playing. Ms. Sonic Scream and Tania Claw start dancing together. Ms. Giant and The GreenSpeed dance together as well. Dr. Strong and Dr. Laser watch both couples dance together n The Gifted’s headquarters. “Should we turn The GreenSpeed and Tania Claw into the police?” asks Dr. Laser. “Well, let’s just tell the police they weren’t here. I’ll just let them off with a warning for now,” said Dr. Strong. “But Tania killed Raptor Claw and The GreenSpeed helped her escape,” said Dr. Laser. “I’ll talk to them both in the morning. If they’re still here,” said Dr. Strong. “So, we can dance?” asks Dr. Laser. “You can dance. I need a drink. I’m going to the bar. Tania, GreenSpeed, you both can stay here for one night only. Then you’re gone. If you’re not gone, we will turn you both over to the police. Have fun everyone,” said Dr. Strong. Dr. Strong puts on a trench coat and leaves while the dance party continues. Back in Hell, Satan and The Keeper are arguing with each other. “How could you let him get away. I shouldn’t have let you with him,” yelled Satan. “Sorry boss, but he tricked you. He found a loophole in the contract. He became a whole other person,” said The Keeper. “Well, if he wants to share a body with a mortal man then let him. Either way, I’m sure The Green Demon will put that young man through Hell,” said Satan. “For sure. How’s Raptor Claw adjusting to life in Hell?” asks The Keeper. “He’s miserable as everyone is here. After X-Eye killed him, Raptor Claw hasn’t been the same,” said Satan. “Sucks that people think that poor girl killed Raptor Claw when in reality it was X-Eye,” said The Keeper. “She’s not quite as innocent as you think. Let’s just say that The Gifted will soon see a darker side to Ms. Tania Claw,” laughed Satan. Satan continues to laugh as he slowly sits back on his throne. Satan claps and The Keeper runs over to Satan. Satan points under his throne and The Keeper bends over on all fours. Satan rests his feet on The Keeper’s back while he continues to sit on his throne. 

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment