Friday, February 1, 2013

Classic Bucky Talk #8

(Date when written: ?)
To: Memere & Papa
Hello, I’m doing fine and school’s okay. I’m trying the school newspaper again and I hope one of the two articles I wrote makes it in the paper. My mom is in a new house and Holly Dog is okay. I haven’t gotten in any trouble at school and it’s been a breeze. I also I’m working on videos for Youtube and I already have 22 videos so far. I may try hang out Kenny and Frankie at the same time, and this will be the first time that Kenny and Frankie hung out with me together (note: I don’t know what they’re both up too, but I will try to hang out with them this weekend). I’m doing great and the teachers like me. And in December I get to meet Nikki’s boyfriend, James, let’s see if he’ll handed me (Bucky laughing evilly). Will I hope you enjoy the book and I hope to see you real soon!
Love: Bucky J

No comments:

Post a Comment