Friday, February 1, 2013

Mr. Raccoon’s Talk Show #1

8/23/06

“Hello, my guest today is Abraham Lincoln. So, Mr. Lincoln do you think you were a good 16th president of the U. S. A. and did you think you did a good job on the American Civil War?,” asked Mr. Raccoon. “Well, I think I was a good man so I may have been a good president,” said Abraham Lincoln. “So are you happy there is no more slavery and that everybody now has rights,?” asked Mr. Raccoon. “Well, there still is racism in our world, but someday I hope we all just get along with each other,” said Abraham Lincoln. “Well, it was nice talking to you Mr. Lincoln. Let’s go back to my time machine and remember I will have someone famous from history each day and share with you how my guest changed the world, good bye,” said Mr. Raccoon.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment