Friday, February 1, 2013

Mr. Raccoon’s Talk Show #2

8/25/06

“Hello let’s welcome my best friends, Apple the piano player, who makes the music for my show, and Lettuce who is the camera man.  My guest today is the founding father of psychology, Sigmund Freud,” yelled Mr. Raccoon. “Thank you for having me on your show,” said Sigmund Freud. “Now, what things have you found out in the world a psychology,” asked Mr. Raccoon. “Well, I found out that unconscious thoughts were important and I analyzed dreams too,” said Sigmund Freud. “So who was the most favorite patient,” asked Mr. Raccoon. “I have to say, all of them,” said Sigmund Freud. “Well, we ran out of time so remember I will have someone famous from history everyday and Mr. Freud let’s go back to my time machine, good bye everybody,” said Mr. Raccoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment