Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Cameraman, Issue #1 (Page 5)!

                 PAGE FIVE (THREE PANELS)
PANEL 1: Hank Hunter stares into Liz Hunter’s eyes. Hank Hunter looks tired while Liz Hunter seems a little annoyed with Hank.

HANK HUNTER: Look, I get that I already have a job in media, but I know I can do so much more!

LIZ HUNTER: How much more can you do? Can’t you just be happy with what you already have!

PANEL 2: Hank Hunter jumps up from his chair while Liz Hunter is still sitting annoyed.

HANK HUNTER: WHY CAN’T I BE A FAMOUS HERO LIKE YOUR BROTHER?

LIZ HUNTER: Damn it Hank, my brother’s the chief of police and you’re a freaking cameraman! I can’t believe you’re still jealous of my brother.

PANEL 3: Hank Hunter storms off because he knows he lost the argument. Liz Hunter covers her face with her hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment