Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Robot Blue, Issue #1 (Page 4)!

                 PAGE FOUR (FOUR PANELS)
PANEL 1: Hacko the Wise, a giant yeti-like alien wearing a red robe holding a metallic staff, suddenly enters Zarowtik’s throne room.

HACKO THE WISE: Huh, great power! How naive you both are!

PANEL 2: Zarowtik and Droid 6 are bowing before Hacko the Wise.

ZAROWTIK: Legendary prophet Hacko the Wise, I seek your wisdom.

DROID 6: We’re not worthy!

PANEL 3: Zarowtik is kneeling before Hacko the Wise and they both are staring at each other.

HACKO THE WISE: I know the wisdom you seek, you want to know if there’s a threat to your galactic dictatorship.

ZAROWTIK: Yes, I feel I’m unstoppable, but yet, I fear of my demise everyday!

PANEL 4: Hacko the Wise puts his hand on Zarowtik’s shoulder while Zarowtik is still kneeling.

HACKO THE WISE: You should fear for your demise because you are to have a hand in it!


ZAROWTIK: What do you mean? I will destroy myself? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment