Thursday, September 1, 2016

Magic Wars 2: Part 1!

It has been a couple of months since our last adventure. Curt We and Elizabeth were now engaged to be married and they were still in love with each other. Elizabeth is no longer an ogre and is now very beautiful. Also Curt We and Elizabeth are taking care of their new pet Happy the Griffin, and also Elizabeth no longer understands Happy the Griffin’s language (because only ogres can understand stand the language of griffins and dragons). Lee Jr. and Christy were also dating and they were both deeply in love with each other. Lee Jr. thought Christy was sexy for a nerdy cat person. Scott Sith (The Lone Shadow) had finally met his father Sith and they soon grew a father-and-son bond. Sadly other people died in the magical universe recently, of course you know The Wise Wizard and Moeguya died, but four others died of natural causes. The four people who died of natural causes were May Charming, Roupy the Minotaur, Henry K. Faun, and Gus Peterson the ADD Pirate. Since the death of Henry K. Faun, the founder of the Magical Council, Curt became head of the Magical Council and also his daughter Christy became the new head of The Wizard’s Court after The Wise Wizard died. Also the Magical Council has the Demon Door again and they locked it away in their vault. It seems all is peaceful…for now. Now we go to Moeguya’s other castle which is inside Mt. Sith where Mr. Hats, Salizard, Alfred Charming, Maten, Felicity, and Dark Mark were thinking of revenge for their fallen leader Moeguya. “Now what do we do, Moeguya’s dead, and soon should we,” said Alfred Charming. “This sucks, my husband’s dead, what are we going to do now,” said Felicity. “People, I have something that could help us bring Moeguya back from the dead,” said Salizard. Then Salizard pulled out the glass tube that contained Moeguya’s blood inside it. “Moeguya’s blood, you don’t think…,” said Mr. Hats. 

Then Mr. Hats, Salizard, Alfred Charming, Maten, Felicity, and Dark Mark started laughing evilly. Now it seems that Moeguya may return from the dead…or that a new demon king will take his place. But Mr. Hats told the villains that only a relative of Moeguya could consume his blood and thus that relative’s body would be taken over by Moeguya. Also, the relative have to have a dark heart in order to bring Moeguya back to life. Felicity soon came up with an idea on how they can bring Moeguya back….and Christy was the key to her plan. “So we break Christy’s heart and that sadness will lead to anger thus the darkness will be so strong Moeguya will return,” said Felicity. “But how are we going to break Christy’s heart,” asked Salizard. “I bullied her for years…she has problems with her looks if we trick her into thinking that her boyfriend Lee Jr. doesn’t love her because she’s a monster, the rest will be easy…but first we need to make her into a beautiful human women....and then we’ll turn he into a monster,” said Felicity. “Yah if she’s turned into a monster no one will love her…what if we make her go back and forth from beautiful into beastly,” said Alfred Charming. “Yes that plan may work but how will we turn her into anything,” said Mr. Hats. “Leave that to me….I know a guy,” said Felicity. Now we go to a dark alley in Magic Town where we see Patrick Pangolin tricking a gnome in a dice game. “Alright buddy, know…you pay up,” said Patrick Pangolin. Patrick Pangolin is a magical shaman and a wish granter. Patrick is kind of a con artist and sometimes the wishes he grants backfire. Patrick is a long-tailed pangolin and he speaks with a Cajun accent. Patrick rarely cares about others and mostly cares about himself. “Here’s your money,” said the gnome. The gnome handed Patrick some money, but Patrick noticed it wasn’t enough. “This feels a little light boss,” said Patrick. Just then a mysterious black hooded person appeared in front of Patrick and the gnome. “You gnome…get the hell out of here,” said the mysterious black hooded person. The gnome fled the scene and Patrick grinned. “Do I owe you money,” asked Patrick. The mysterious hooded person pulled down her hood and it was Felicity. “Hello Patrick, you remember me right,” asked Felicity. “Aren’t you the girl I tricked into handing me your diamond ring….I gave it up at the pawn shop honey, so I take it you’re with Moeguya right,” said Patrick. “How do you know I work for Moeguya,” asked Felicity. “I know things, now what does your master want,” asked Patrick. “It’s not what he wants….it’s what I need you to do to bring him back to life,” said Felicity. “Go on,” asked Patrick. “We’ll pay you quite handsomely if you grant a wish to a powerful young wizard,” said Felicity. “Who is this wizard,” asked Patrick. “Her name is Christy and all you have to do is make her beautiful by day and a monster by night, now here’s the plan,” said Felicity. Felicity soon began to tell Patrick her plan.
Now we go to a circus train riding on the magical railroad. But this circus was not a normal circus, not because it’s located in the magical universe….but, the circus’s performers are slaves. The slave master of this circus is the ringmaster. One day we see that Loka the Clown a young clown who is actually magical creature that looks like a clown. Loka was plotting her escape from the circus and find help to free her family. 

Loka looked like a clown, she wore big shoes and clown makeup and had crazy rainbow hair. Loka actually being a clown species has big feet and her clown makeup is her actual skin color. Soon Loka made her escape out of the moving circus. “Don’t worry mom and dad I’ll get help,” cried Loka before she jumped out of the train. “We love you honey, now good luck, remember us okay,” said Loka’s mother. “Hurry, the ringmaster’s coming, now jump,” cried Loka’s father. Loka jumped out of the train and soon she landed in the woods outside Magic Town. “I need to find help,” cried Loka to herself. Loka soon walked into Magic Town, and she soon broke into a store to steal some clothes to disguise herself so she won’t be caught. But Loka was soon about to me our heroes. Lee Jr. and Scott Sith were walking home after a night at a bar when they saw a broken store window. “Dude a thief, let’s catch him and bring him back to the Magical Council,” said Lee Jr. “Right,” said Scott Sith. Lee Jr. and Scott Sith soon walked into the store and they soon saw Loka putting on clothes. “Holy shit….CLOWN,” cried Scott Sith in fear. Scott Sith then fled the scene. Little do our heroes know is that Scott Sith suffers from Coulrophobia which means he’s afraid of clowns. “Who are you and what are you,” asked Lee Jr. “Look, I’m not a thief I’m just on the run from my evil ringmaster and I just want to free my family,” said Loka. “Wait, you’re a slave to a magical circus, come with us, we won’t press any charges, but why are you stealing these clothes,” asked Lee Jr. “Because I wanted to disguise myself,” said Loka. “And this is all makeup right,” asked Lee Jr. “No, this is my real skin color and I really have big feet and rainbow hair,” said Loka. “OH SHIT, THERE ARE REAL CLOWNS NOT PEOPLE IN FUCKING MAKEUP, SHIT,” screamed Scott Sith. “What’s wrong with your friend,” asked Loka. “Beats me, but come on, we’ll take you back to Magical Council headquarters and we’ll send some of our men out to free your family,” said Lee Jr. “Thank you,” said Loka. Soon Loka the Clown was rescued by our heroes. Loka then told our heroes that she is a wizard-in-training. “So you have magical powers, come with me, I know someone who can help you,” said Lee Jr. Soon Lee Jr. took Loka to Christy’s office. “Lee, what’s up and who’s your friend,” asked Christy. “This is Loka the Clown and she says she’s a wizard-in-training, maybe you can enroll her into the Wizard’s Court school or something,” said Lee Jr. “Alright Loka, show me some of your magic abilities,” said Christy. Soon Loka was doing magic tricks and doing crazy spells like making balloons into animals and turning things into cotton candy. “I see you have clown magic, I sense great power in you…you are probably a level six wizard but when you’re done here you’ll be about a level one hundred wizard, welcome to the Wizard’s Court school, once you graduate from this school you’ll become a member of the Wizard’s Court school,” said Christy. “Thank you Miss…I didn’t quite get your name,” said Loka. “My name is Christy, now then let’s fill out some paperwork and…,” said Christy. Then Curt We walked into Christy’s office. “Curt, what’s up,” asked Christy. “RI roo rike ro renroll again rin the Wizard’s Rourt school,” asked Curt We. “Why….you don’t have…wait are you going through magical puberty,” asked Christy. Then Christy saw Curt We’s hands glowing. “Alright, you can sign back up, but you need to pass or else you can never become a member of the Wizard’s Court,” said Christy. Now Loka the Clown and Curt We are now enrolled in the Wizard’s Court school and if they graduate from this school they’ll both become members of the Wizard’s Court. “So Christy, when you get off work want to get a bite to eat or something,” asked Lee Jr. “Maybe…hey Lee,” cried Christy. “What…,” asked Lee Jr. “Never mind,” said Christy. “Oh, I almost forgot, my parents are throwing a royal ball to celebrate their wedding anniversary and I can you come as my date,” asked Lee Jr. “I’ll think about….but since we been dating for…I’ll think about it,” said Christy nervously. “Alright, see ya later,” said Lee Jr. Lee Jr. walked out of Christy’s office and Christy then sighed. “Why does Lee want to be with me…he could get any girl he wants but he wants to be with a monster…now I royal ball….I wish I could be the girl he always wanted,” said Christy to herself. Christy then began to cry. “Madam I can help you with your problem,” said a mysterious voice. Christy turned around and she saw Patrick Pangolin standing on her windowsill. “What and who are you,” asked Christy. “My name is Patrick and I’m a pangolin, I can make you into a beautiful woman so your man can love you,” said Patrick. “Lee loves me and…does he,” asked Christy. “Baby, you’re man Lee Jr. been with a lot a women, you’re just one of his flings, what do you think he and his friends do at the bars all night, I can make you get the man of your dreams, what do you say,” asked Patrick. “Make me beautiful…Felicity maybe evil…but yet…she’s right,” said Christy. “Why did you bring her up,” asked Patrick. “Because she used to bully me and call me a monster and damn it I am, now make me beautiful,” cried Christy. “Alright, when I snap my fingers you’ll be beautiful tomorrow morning, now have a nice night,” said Patrick. Patrick then snapped his fingers and Christy was soon fainted. “This was almost too easy…that money is mine…but yet….I feel sorry for what she’s about to become,” said Patrick. Patrick then fled the scene and soon it was morning. Christy awoke and then she got up and looked in the mirror.   Christy was now a beautiful young woman who was a human being. She was no longer a cat person. “I’m beautiful…Lee…come meet the girl of your dreams…I wonder….,” said Christy. 

Curt We then walked into Christy’s office. “Rhristy I…who ra-the rell are rou,” asked Curt We. “Um, I’m a new student in the Wizard’s Court school, you can tell me what the problem is and I can tell Christy,” said the new student (Christy). “Rokay, there ris ra monster rilling the people rin Magic Town rast night, we need to find rit,” said Curt We. “A monster killed some people, what did it look like…,” asked the new student (Christy). “Ra giant ra-cat, RI retter find Rhristy, nice to reet rou,” said Curt We. Curt We then fled the scene. “A giant cat…could that have…no way I’m…,” said Christy. “Christy, what the fuck did you do,” cried a mysterious voice. Christy turned around and saw Senp. “Oh my not Christy…I’m a new student enrolled in the Wizard’s Court school,” said the new student (Christy). “Cut the crap, I know you talked to Patrick last night,” said Senp angrily. “How do you know Patrick Pangolin,” asked Christy. “Because he screwed me, I granted a wish to…well let’s just say he tricked me, he’s a bad man, why did you let him turn you into this…I bet your that monster,” cried Senp. “Wait, what do you mean I’m the monster that killed those people,” said Christy. “Think about it, Patrick’s wishes usually backfire, and you may be beautiful now…but wait until night fall….then you’ll regret what you did,” said Senp. “Senp get out of here, and you better not tell anyone that I’m the new student or…,” said Christy. “Alright, I won’t tell because you need to solve this problem on your own, now have a nice night…because they’ll find out the truth on their own,” said Senp. Senp then fled the scene and Christy sighed. “What have I done,” said Christy to herself.

Now we go to Lee Jr. and Scott Sith who were working out in the Magical Council headquarters’ gym. “So Scott, can I ask you a question,” asked Lee Jr. “What man,” asked Scott Sith. “Do you think Christy likes me,” asked Lee Jr. “You guys have been dating for awhile so yah probably, why do you not thinks she likes you,” asked Scott Sith. “Because she doesn’t do a lot with me….I think it’s because she has a low self-esteem, she actually thinks I’m a ladies’ man when…hey Scott here comes Loka,” said Lee Jr. “You mean the clown,” screamed Scott. “Hey guys,” said Loka. Scott was shaking in fear and Loka sighed. “Have you guys seen Christy, because my teacher told me to talk to her about me getting in trouble in class,” said Loka. “What did you do,” asked Lee Jr. “I’m a class clown, but anyway my grades are good so I think the Wizard’s Court shouldn’t kick me out yet, and also….I was wondering…did you free my family yet,” asked Loka. “We’re working on it, you better head back to class, but stop by at Christy’s office first,” said Lee Jr. Loka looked at Scott Sith in a flirty way and left the gym. “Why did you say that clown,” cried Scott. “Dude…I think Loka the Clown likes you,” said Lee Jr. “Why do you think that,” asked Scott. “Did you see her before she left, she was attracted and using flirty body language,” said Lee Jr. “Oh great the clown likes me…hey Lee, who’s that over there,” said Scott. Scott and Lee Jr. soon saw the new student (Christy) walking towards them. “Hey miss, who are you,” asked Lee Jr. The new student (Christy) saw like and then she walked in a sexy-like fashion. “Hello boys, I’m a new student in the Wizard’s Court school and what are you two sexy guys up to,” asked the new student (Christy). “Sorry miss, I already have a girlfriend so stop flirting with me,” said Lee Jr. “I’m single, want to go out with me beautiful,” said Scott. “No thanks Scott….I mean….bye,” cried the new student (Christy). The new student (Christy) fled the scene. “How the hell did she know my name before I turned her down, have any ideas Lee,” asked Scott. “I don’t know, but I think she likes me….but I’m in love with Christy so….wait could she have been…nay…come on Scott, we had to meet Curt We and look for that cat monster,” said Lee Jr. Lee Jr. and Scott Sith left the gym. Sadly, Loka over heard Scott hitting on the new student (Christy) and then Loka sighed. “He doesn’t like me because I’m a clown…but if I wasn’t…I need to make a beauty potion,” said Loka. Loka then headed to her class room after hours and soon made a beauty potion. “Bottoms up,” said Loka. Loka then drank the beauty potion and soon she turned into a beautiful supermodel-like woman. “Wait until Scott sees me now,” said Loka to herself.
Now we go to Curt We talking to Elizabeth. “So Curt, how do you like school,” asked Elizabeth. “Rit rucks, RI ran’t stand rit, but have rou ree Rhristy rately,” asked Curt We. “No, I hope she’s alright, it’s almost night fall where’s Lee and Scott,” asked Elizabeth. Lee Jr. and Scott Sith walked into the room. “Sorry but we were just grabbing our weapons, it’s almost midnight so that cat monster should be out soon,” said Lee Jr. “Wait, can I help,” cried a mysterious voice. It was Loka but she wasn’t a clown, she was a beautiful supermodel-like woman. “Loka, I thought you said that wasn’t makeup,” said Scott. “I lied, now let’s find this monster,” said Loka. Our heroes then heard a loud roar coming from outside the Magical Council headquarters. “Come on, let’s find that monster,” said Lee Jr. 

Our heroes soon went to Magic Town and they soon saw the huge cat monster wreaking havoc around the city. “Holy crap, where did this thing come from,” cried Elizabeth. “It’s your friend you know,” yelled a mysterious voice. Our heroes turned around and saw Patrick Pangolin. “Who are you and what do you mean this monster is…wait…is the monster Christy,” asked Lee Jr. “Bingo hotshot, I turned into one, but don’t look now, but demons are taking her back to Moeguya’s castle,” said Patrick Pangolin. Just then our heroes turned around and saw demons fighting the cat monster (Christy) and soon the demons knocked the cat monster out. Soon the demons picked up the cat monster (Christy) and took her away into a blackish-purplish portal. “We have to save her you guys, come on we must go to Moeguya’s castle,” cried Lee Jr. “Not on my watch,” said Patrick Pangolin. Patrick then snapped his fingers and soon our heroes awoke inside the Magical Council headquarters. “How did we end up back here,” asked Elizabeth. “RI rhink that Ratrick ruy brought rus back rere, RI bet re’s rorking ror Moeguya,” said Curt We. “And now we must head to Moeguya’s castle and save her, let’s go,” said Lee Jr. Our heroes soon getting ready to save Christy and they were going to get to Moeguya’s castle with the magical flying bed. Also on a side note, Scott Sith and Loka were being to fall in love with each other. “Wow Loka, since I got to know you without your clown makeup on I never realized how beautiful you look, maybe after this mission we can go on a date or something,” said Scott. “I would like that Scott,” said Loka. Scott and Loka then kissed…but…soon Loka’s beauty potion was starting to wear off. “Oh no….Scott, I have to go, see ya,” cried Loka. Loka then fled the scene and was slowly turning back into a clown. “Loka wait, what’s going on with you, come on the mission with us,” cried Scott. “Scott, come on we’re heading off to save Christy,” yelled Lee Jr. But before our heroes headed to save Christy Loka returned and see was a clown. “Can I still go on the mission with you guys,” asked Loka. “Sure, hop on,” said Elizabeth. Then our heroes flew off on the magical flying bed to Moeguya’s castle which is inside Mt. Sith.

Now we go to a dungeon inside Moeguya’s castle where Christy was being held prisoner. Soon Mr. Hats, Salizard, Alfred Charming, Maten, Felicity, and Dark Mark walked into Christy’s cell. “Welcome back to your grandfather’s house and by grandfather I mean Moeguya,” said Salizard. “Wait, I’m related to Moeguya, how,” asked Christy. “He’s your dad’s mom’s father, I knew my plan would work,” said Felicity. “What plan,” asked Christy. “Why making you think Lee Jr. doesn’t love you when he actually does, and since are hired helper conned you into wishing you could be good enough for him he also turned you into a monster, now we’ll make you angry again and then we’ll give you Moeguya’s blood and once you drink Moeguya’s blood you’ll become Moeguya himself,” said Felicity. “Wait, you’re going to make me drink Moeguya’s blood and I’ll turn into Moeguya, do you mean Moeguya will use my body as his own,” cried Christy. “Pretty much, now let’s beat the living crap out of you until you get angry enough to turn back into a monster,” said Mr. Hats. 

Mr. Hats, Salizard, Alfred Charming, Maten, and Dark Mark were beating up Christy while Felicity was paying Patrick Pangolin. “Here’s the money I promised to pay you Patrick, take it and go,” said Felicity. “I ain’t leaving until I know this Christy will be alright,” said Patrick Pangolin. “Why do you care about Christy,” asked Felicity. “Because I….I really don’t know….but I now I did a horrible thing so take your bloody money….I have a feeling you guys are going down,” said Patrick. Patrick then fled the scene and soon Christy turned into a cat monster again. “Moeguya, you’ll soon be home,” cried Mr. Hats. But Christy escaped from her cell and soon went crazy around Moeguya’s castle. “We have to get her to drink Moeguya’s blood before she turns back into a normal cat person again, hurry,” cried Mr. Hats. Soon Mr. Hats, Salizard, Alfred Charming, Maten, Felicity, and Dark Mark started chasing Christy around the castle.

Now we go to a couple of yards away from the entrance of Moeguya’s castle which is inside Mt. Sith. “Alright team, let’s save Christy,” said Lee Jr. “Hold on,” cried a mysterious voice. It was Patrick Pangolin. “You, what do you want now, you already caused enough trouble,” said Lee Jr. “Yah, reave rus ralone,” said Curt We. “Wait, I know I turned your friend into a bloody beast, but now I wish to help you cure her, because I know what can break the spell,” said Patrick Pangolin. “What,” asked Elizabeth? “True love’s kiss, so please…let me fight alongside you, I promise I’m a good guy now,” said Patrick Pangolin. “Alright, you can help us, only because you seem powerful enough to stop them,” said Lee Jr. 

Our heroes soon entered Moeguya’s castle and they entered Moeguya’s throne room where our heroes saw Mr. Hats, Salizard, Alfred Charming, Maten, Felicity, and Dark Mark standing by Moeguya’s throne. Sitting on Moeguya’s throne was Christy. “What have you done to her,” cried Lee Jr. “We turned her into a monster…soon she’ll be a demon…then Moeguya will return once more to destroy you all….get’em Christy,” yelled Salizard. Christy then attacked our heroes and soon Christy jumped on top of Lee Jr. Just when she was about to kill Lee Jr., Lee Jr. looked up and started crying. “Christy, don’t kill me, I know you’re in their somewhere, but before you kill me I just want you to know that you were the first real girlfriend I ever had…I didn’t want to say anything but….I not a ladies’ man I’m just a shy loser who happens to look good to you,” said Lee Jr. Christy then got off of Lee Jr. and then she started crying. “You love me,” roared Christy. Christy then turned around and attacked Felicity. Our heroes soon began to fight Mr. Hats, Salizard, Alfred Charming, Maten, Felicity, and Dark Mark and after a long battle…Mt. Sith was beginning to erupt. Because Mt. Sith was actually a volcano and soon lava was everywhere inside Moeguya’s castle. “Crap, come on….we’ll meet again,” cried Salizard. Then Mr. Hats, Salizard, Alfred Charming, Maten, Felicity, and Dark Mark fled to the Demon Door and they went through the Demon Door before the lava was around it. “Come on, we have to get out of here,” cried Lee Jr. “But what about the Demon Door,” cried Scott Sith. “No time, we’ll let them get away for now but we have to go before we get killed by lava,” cried Lee Jr. Our heroes soon made their escape and now Christy (who was still a monster) was rescued. Lee Jr. then kissed Christy and soon Christy turned back into a normal cat person. “But wait, I’m a cat person again, I’m not beautiful anymore,” said Christy. “But you were always beautiful to me, now let’s go,” said Lee Jr. Our heroes saved the day. But it seems that we haven’t seen the last of Moeguya.


Now we go another couple of months later where everything was at peace. Curt We and Elizabeth finally got married and Elizabeth was soon pregnant with their first child. Lee Jr. and Christy soon announced their engagement and Christy was also pregnant with their first child. Christy and Lee Jr. also went to the royal ball that was thrown to celebrate the wedding anniversary of Lee Jr.’s parents. Scott Sith soon found out that Loka was really a clown and that her clown makeup was actually her true skin color. But Scott Sith conquered his fear of clowns and now Scott Sith and Loka the Clown began dating. Patrick Pangolin was soon enrolled in the Wizard’s Court school and he’s currently the oldest student to attend the Wizard’s Court school. It now seems the world is at peace…for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment