Thursday, September 1, 2016

Magic Wars: Part 2!

It’s been many months since our last adventure, and Lee, Curt, Sith, and Hector were going to the kingdom of Jaguar Jungle to try to make the kingdom a member of the Magical Council. So our heroes were talking to the king of Jaguar Jungle, The Mighty King Loma Lion. Sith by the way became a soldier for the Magical Council after his followers left him. Now we go to our heroes talking to King Loma Lion. “Your majesty, we would like your kingdom and your race to be members of the Magical Council,” said Curt. “Why should my people join the Magical Council,” asked King Loma Lion. “Well, the Magical Council can give you help in wars and any other problems that your people may face, we’re all united in the Magical Council,” said Curt. “I’ll think about, my kingdom could be very well suited for this Magical Council, Tiger and Vulture show our guest to our rooms,” said King Loma Lion. Then Tiger and Vulture took our heroes to a small hut. “I hope you four enjoy your room, sorry if it’s small,” said Tiger. Then Tiger and Vulture left the hut. “So Curt, how long are we going to be here,” asked Lee. “Until the King Loma decides that his people should be members of the Magical Council and when he fills out the paperwork to become an official member,” said Curt. “Hey Curt, I have a question for you,” asked Hector. “What Hector,” asked Curt! “When are you going to have a girlfriend, I mean Lee and Julia are engaged and I’m married Stacy, why haven’t you dated anyone yet,” said Hector. “Look, I’m not a ladies man, plus, I’m a nerd, who would date me,” said Curt. “You can find someone, you are a pretty nice guy,” said Hector. “I’m going to go on a walk,” said Curt. Then Curt left the hut and went outside on a walk. “Are they right, could I find someone, but who would love…,” said Curt to himself. Then Curt bumped into someone, and it was a very pretty girl. “Oh I’m sorry miss…,” said Curt. “Call me Christina,” said Christina. “Well Christina, what are you doing in the middle of a jungle, I mean, humans don’t come here a lot and stuff,” asked Curt. “I’m an archaeologist, say would you like to go on a date,” asked Christina. “Sure, my name is Curt, and where should I meet you,” asked Curt. “Meet me at the Ribcage Bar at ate, see ya,” said Christina. Then Christina started walking away. “Man, I may not be a virgin anymore,” said Curt. Curt has a date, but who is Christina? I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

Now we go to Dawn Kingdom where Maten was bringing back the Demon Door and was going to open it. “Master Moeguy you will be free soon, me hopes that Master Moeguya can make the magical universe pure, and me wants to open Demon Door once more,” said Maten to himself. Then Maten opened the Demon Door and soon Salizard and Mr. Hats walked out. “Maten, what happened,” asked Salizard. “Me frees you, Moeguya will be pleased,” said Maten. “Maten, have you lost your mind, or did the darkness finally drive you insane, at least we’re free,” said Mr. Hats. Then Moeguya stepped out of the Demon Door. “You fools, we need a new plan, any ideas,” yelled Moeguya. “Master Moeguya, me freed you and me will serve you,” said Maten. “Enough Maten, now tell me, who won the war,” asked Moeguya. “The Magical Council did, me tried to fight, but me son Lee was in way, please Master Moeguya, take over this universe and make yourself king,” said Maten. “So, let’s rebuild the castle, and I have a very special plan for you to do Mr. Hats,” said Moeguya. “And what will that be,” asked Mr. Hats. “You see Mr. Hats, I want you to created the perfect soldier for me, one who is stronger then the Chosen Four combined, now do so right now,” yelled Moeguya. “Yes my lord,” said Mr. Hats. “Good, now let’s go back into the castle and discus plans on war and creating the perfect soldier, O yah I forgot something,” said Moeguya. Then Moeguya pulled out his hand and then an army of demons walked out of the Demon Door. “Gentlemen, let’s get to work,” yelled Moeguya. Soon Moeguya was free with the help of Maten, and soon Dawn Kingdom was covered with demons. Now we see Mr. Hats working with some demons to create the perfect soldier. Mr. Hats took some blood from Moeguya and himself and fuse it together to make the perfect soldier strong. Then Mr. Hats mixed some magical potions with his and Moeguya’s blood. 

Soon Mr. Hats poured the mixture of magical potions and his and Moeguya’s blood into a stone tomb, and then he grabbed a demon and threw him into the tomb. Hour later, Mr. Hats created a soldier, but he wasn’t quite perfect. The soldier Mr. Hats created looked like a weird creature with a bike helmet-like head, two big eyes, very muscular, and with big arms and legs, plus the creature Mr. Hats created was a little retarded. “Hi, are you my daddy,” asked the creature. “Oh crap,” said Mr. Hats.
“Mr. Hats, my perfect soldier is a freaking retard, start over,” yelled Moeguya. “Come on my lord, Jimmy may look retard…,” said Mr. Hats. “Who in the hell is Jimmy,” yelled Moeguya. “That’s what the creature aka your perfect soldier I created wanted his name to be, anyway, Jimmy is very powerful, Jimmy come over here,” said Mr. Hats. Then Jimmy ran over towards Mr. Hats and Moeguya. “Hi daddy, who’s the big horned guy,” yelled Jimmy. “This is Moeguya Jimmy, he’s your master, you must obey him like you do for me,” said Mr. Hats. “Jimmy have a boss, cool, does he give me pancakes and donkey rides,” yelled Jimmy. “Hell no you damn idiot, I’m your boss and you better prove yourself worthy and show me your powers,” yelled Moeguya. Then Jimmy started crying and then ran away. “Great, the retard ran away, Mr. Hats you must created a better soldier or else,” said Moeguya. “Yes my lord,” said Mr. Hats. Soon Mr. Hats went to work on creating a perfect soldier, and he used the same mixture as he did with Jimmy, but he added one more thing. “This cursed black jewel should make a perfect soldier, and if not I will fail my lord Moeguya,” said Mr. Hats. Then Mr. Hats poured the mixture and threw the cursed black jewel into a stone tomb, and he then grabbed another demon and threw it in the stone tomb. Hours later, it had worked, Mr. Hats created the perfect soldier. “I’ve done it,” cried Mr. Hats. The truly perfect soldier looked like a huge black monster, it had a gorilla-like body, shark-like teeth, a long black tail, one long horn, and it had huge tentacles hanging from the top part of its mouth. “Where I’m I,” yelled the perfect soldier. “Why you’re in Dawn Kingdom, I am your father, you will work for Master Moeguya and do anything he says,” said Mr. Hats. “Sorry pal, but I work alone,” said the perfect soldier. Then the perfect soldier attacked Mr. Hats and soon the creature had killed Mr. Hats. Then the perfect soldier saw Moeguya. “My perfect soldier,” said Moeguya. Then the perfect soldier’s hands started glowing with a purplish glow, and then the perfect soldier created a ball of light and threw it at Moeguya. Moeguya was soon killed. Then Jimmy ran towards the perfect soldier. “Brother, you and me are the perfect soldiers, what do brother want to do with Jimmy, and what is brother’s name,” said Jimmy. “Call me Hellfire, my older brother Jimmy, now then let’s destroy the Magical Universe,” said Hellfire. “Awesome,” said Jimmy. Then Jimmy and Hellfire destroyed Dawn Kingdom and then flew away. Salizard was the only survivor. “Damn, that thing is strong, it destroy an entire kingdom with one blow, I have to follow it to avenge Moeguya,” said Salizard. Then Salizard started quietly following behind Hellfire and Jimmy. Now it looks like the perfect soldiers want to destroy the entire magical universe, but can anyone stop them? Only the lord knows!

A couple of weeks later, the kingdom of Jaguar Jungle soon became a new member of the Magical Council. Curt and Christina soon fell in love with each other. But just when are heroes were about to leave, demons showed up everywhere. “What the fuck, where did all these demons come from,” said Lee. Then our heroes heard a huge explosion. “Damn, what’s going on,” said Hector. Soon our heroes heard a loud roar. “I’ll go check it out,” said Sith. Then Sith flew towards the roar, and then Sith saw Hellfire and Jimmy walking towards Jaguar Jungle. “Oh my god, giant demons, but who are they,” said Sith to himself. Then Sith flew down towards them. “Who are you, one winged creature,” yelled Hellfire. “My name is Sith, and who are you two and what do you want,” yelled Sith. “My name is Hellfire, this is my brother Jimmy, we’re the perfect soldiers and we want to destroy the magical universe and make it a new,” said Hellfire. “Not on my watch,” said Sith. Then Sith started fighting Hellfire and then Jimmy attacked Sith from behind. Soon Sith was knocked out by Jimmy. “Nice one Jimmy, come on you idiot, we have a universe to destroy,” said Hellfire. “Yah, wait, did Hellfire call Jimmy an idiot,” said Jimmy. Then Jimmy and Hellfire continued walking. Soon Lee, Hector, and the Jaguar Jungle kingdom army were fighting demons. “Damn, where did Curt go,” yelled Lee. “He went to the magical flying bed to try to find Sith,” said Hector. Now we go to Curt who was walking in the jungle. “Okay, I don’t know why the demons returned but maybe Sith knows who or what is doing this,” said Curt to himself. Then as Curt was walking demons popped out. “Crap,” said Curt. 

Then Curt started fighting the demons, and then from out of nowhere, a cat person started helping him. Soon Curt and the cat person killed the demons. “Thanks cat person,” said Curt. “Please, you can just call me Melina,” said Melina. “You’re a chick,” said Curt. Then Melina stared at Curt. “What…anyway, why did you help me,” asked Curt. “I’m friends with Christina and she told me to help you out,” said Melina. “Okay, I’m just going to look for a friend, now then, come with me Melina,” said Curt. Then Curt and Melina soon flew off on the magical flying bed to look for Sith. Soon Curt and Melina found Sith knocked out. “Oh my god, Sith,” cried Curt. Then Curt ran over towards Sith. “Sith what happened,” cried Curt. “Curt, we have a new problem,” said Sith. Now a new war has begun!

Curt, Sith, and Melina were flying back to Jaguar Jungle on the magical flying bed. Sith was still knocked out cold and soon Jimmy and Hellfire were already fighting the Jaguar Jungle’s army. “Curt, Sith, do you know these guys,” yelled Lee. “Sadly we do, Lee find Hector and bring him back to the magical flying bed, we need help from the Magical Council to stop these monsters,” yelled Curt. “Okay,” yelled Lee. “Now I just need to save Christina,” said Curt. “Wait Curt, Christina will be fine,” said Melina. “But Melina…,” said Curt. “Trust me,” said Melina. “Okay,” said Curt. Then Lee found Hector and off our heroes went back to the Magical Council headquarters. But before their eyes, Hellfire and Jimmy destroyed Jaguar Jungle. “No, Christina…she’s gone,” cried Curt. Then Curt started crying. “There, there, Curt, I know she loved you, but don’t worry she’s in a better place,” said Melina. “But you said…never mind we need to…,” said Curt. Then Hellfire and Jimmy flew towards our heroes and bumped into them causing the magical flying bed to fly very far away and knocked out our heroes. Soon our heroes woke up 200 miles from the Magical Council headquarters. “Man, now we’re far from the Magical Council headquarters, god only hopes those two things don’t get there first,” said Curt. Then they flew the magical flying bed as fast as they can back to the Magical Council headquarters. Now we go to the Magical Council headquarters where Hellfire and Jimmy were destroying it. “Stop them, they’ll destroy this entire place,” cried Henry K. Faun. Soon Hellfire and Jimmy destroyed all of the Magical Council soldiers. “Now then, to blow this place up,” yelled Hellfire. “Wait brother, me see something pretty,” said Jimmy. Jimmy saw Princess Julia. “O my god,” cried Julia. Then Jimmy grabbed Princess Julia. “Come with me pretty thing, me protect you,” said Jimmy. “Jimmy, kill that woman, she’s not our kind,” said Hellfire. “No brother, she’s my pretty thing, me won’t kill her,” said Jimmy. “Fine, we’ll take her with us, but then once we get to Mt. Sith she’s toast,” said Hellfire. “Wait what,” cried Julia. 

Then Hellfire and Jimmy with Princess Julia flew away and destroyed the Magical Council headquarters in the process. Soon all the Magical Council soldiers were dead and everyone else who was inside the Magical Council headquarters. It would be a miracle if the Chosen Four can stop Hellfire and Jimmy, but the odds are very slim as of now!

Soon our heroes were at the ruins of the Magical Council headquarters. “It looks like those things beat us here,” said Hector. “My god, everyone’s dead,” said Curt. Then Curt heard moaning under some rubble. Curt lifted it up and found a very injured Roupy the Minotaur. “Roupy, what the heck happened to you, your body is bleeding and broken up,” cried Curt. “Mt. Sith…Mt. Sith…Hellfire…is…there,” said Roupy the Minotaur in a very weak voice. Then Roupy the Minotaur died right then and there. “So he says Hellfire is going to Mt. Sith, we have to beat him there you guys,” said Curt. “But can we stop him, I mean, look what he’s done to this place,” said Lee. “We have to try, come on, let’s go to Mt. Sith,” said Curt. Then just as our heroes were leaving. “Wait for me,” cried a mysterious voice. It was Senp. “Senp, how did you survive,” asked Curt. “I turned into a rock at the last minute and I guess I was shielded from the explosion,” said Senp. “Hop aboard,” said Hector. Then Senp jump on and off our heroes went to Mt. Sith. Soon Hellfire and Jimmy were in Mythical Forest, they were destroying everything. “What are you guys going to do to me,” yelled Princess Julia. “Me going to keep you as pet, you very pretty, me protect you once we make magical universe brand new,” said Jimmy. “What do you mean,” yelled Princess Julia. “Look lady, we’re destroying everything and once we get to Mt. Sith, the center of the magical universe, we’ll created the world in our dream image,” said Hellfire. “But I like the universe the way it is,” said Jimmy. “Brother, stick to the plan, don’t make me hurt you,” said Hellfire. “Okay, brother always right,” said Jimmy. Then Hellfire started walking along, and then Princess Julia tapped Jimmy on the back. “You don’t want to destroy the magical universe do you,” said Julia. “No, Jimmy love the magical universe the way it is, I don’t want to destroy things, but brother says we have to,” said Jimmy. “Jimmy, just remember your brother isn’t always right,” said Princess Julia. Then Princess Julia started walking and Jimmy grabbed her and they caught up with Hellfire. So maybe Jimmy is not all that bad, but let’s hope he does the right thing!

Soon Hellfire and Jimmy started attacking the Dragon Kingdom. King Lark’s army was fighting Hellfire and Jimmy, but to no prevail. Now we go to King Lark’s throne room where King Lark was talking to his adviser. “Damn, I thought we had an alliance with the demons, why are they attacking us,” yelled King Lark. “Your majesty, maybe they’re breaking off the alliance,” said the royal adviser. “What, we dragons have been helping the demons since they first started this war, why would they break the alliance,” yelled King Lark. “Maybe the demon/dragon alliance is finally over,” said the royal adviser. Then King Lark and his royal adviser heard a knock on the door. “Who the hell is knocking on my throne room door,” yelled King Lark. It was Salizard. “You…why is your army destroying my army,” yelled King Lark. “King Lark of the Dragons, those two demons aren’t working for Moeguya, he would never break the alliance,” said Salizard. “So these demons work for themselves, but why,” asked King Lark. “I don’t know why these two powerful demons won’t listen to Moeguya but I need your help on stopping them,” said Salizard. “My army is trying to kill them, but these two creatures are winning the battle,” said King Lark. “Well either you help me or your entire kingdom will be destroyed,” said Salizard. “Alright, we’ll try to stop them, but my soldiers seem to be losing this battle,” said King Lark. Soon Hellfire and Jimmy killed all of King Lark’s army, and then Hellfire was making a huge ball of light with his hand. “Oh crap, I guess I better go,” said Salizard. 

Then Salizard flew out the window of the throne room. “Where the hell did he go,” said King Lark. Then Salizard was in the sky and he soon saw Hellfire destroy all of the Dragon Kingdom with that ball of light. “How can we stop them, I’m all alone, I’m pretty much screwed,” said Salizard to himself. Then Hellfire and Jimmy flew away and Salizard quietly followed behind them. It seems no one can stop Hellfire and Jimmy, god only hopes the Chosen Four can or else it’s the end of the Magical Universe!

Now we go to Dawn Kingdom where the Demon Door was left opened. Soon Maten crawled out of the Demon Door. “Finally, me found way out of the Demon Door, friends, follow my voice to freedom,” said Maten. Then Dark Mark and Alfred Charming walked out of the Demon Door. “Damn, it feels weird to come back from the dead, doesn’t it Charming,” said Dark Mark. “I only hope that my brother is still dead, and Dark Mark we’re still not friends because you’re son killed me twice,” said Alfred Charming. “Who said we were friends, and my son is just a better wizard then you pal,” said Dark Mark. “Oh please, I know more magic then your nerdy son Nick, and….,” said Alfred Charming. “Gentlemen, stop your bitching, me needs your help remember,” said Maten. “Now what do you want our help for little crazy man,” said Alfred Charming. “Monster Mr. Hats created killed our master Moeguya, I brought you back to the world of the living to stop monster, now let’s go,” said Maten. “Sorry pal, but I stopped working for Moeguya years ago,” said Dark Mark. “What, but Moeguya helped you out many times, you wouldn’t of been king if it weren’t for…,” said Maten. Then Dark Mark grabbed Maten by the neck and started choking him. “Look you little former elf bastard, Moeguya be traded me, you want me to stop a monster who killed Moeguya, sorry pal, but I ain’t doing it,” said Dark Mark. Then Dark Mark started walking back to the Demon Door when. “But Dark Mark, this monster also killed your son, and he’s going to kill your grandson,” said Maten. Then Dark Mark stopped walking. “You mean Nick is dead, damn, well back to the Demon Door,” said Dark Mark. “Wait, what would make you work for Moeguya again, me needs you,” said Maten. “Hmmm, I know, you pay me $900,” said Dark Mark. “Okay, me give you money,” said Maten. 

Then Maten looked around the ruins of the castle and soon found a huge gold bar. “Here take you money,” said Maten. Then Dark Mark grabbed the gold bar out of Maten’s hand. “Thanks, come on Alfred, we have a monster to slay,” said Dark Mark. “So is the little crazy guy going to pay me too, because….,” said Alfred Charming. Then Maten threw Alfred Charming a gold bar and Alfred caught it. “Okay I’m good,” said Alfred Charming. “Come on, follow me, me smell the darkness of the monster,” said Maten. Then Maten started following the smell of Hellfire’s darkness with Dark Mark and Alfred Charming following behind him. Dark Mark and Alfred Charming came back from the dead again, but can they stop Hellfire and Jimmy? Nobody knows!

Our heroes were flying in the magical flying bed to Mt. Sith, but soon they were under attack by pirates. These weren’t ordinary pirates, they were demon pirates (that means they work for Moeguya). They had a magical pirate ship that looked like a normal pirate ship but fly in the sky like an airplane. Soon our heroes were kidnapped by the pirates. Now we go aboard the magical pirate ship. Soon Peg Leg Lenny walked out. “Presenting the ship’s captain, the magnificent Zygurat,” yelled Peg Leg Lenny. Then Zygurat walked out. “Zygurat, what the hell are you up to now,” cried Sith. “You know him,” asked Curt. “You guys, Zygurat is my brother,” yelled Sith. “Sith, long time no see eh,” said Zygurat. “Brother why are you a pirate,” yelled Sith. “Sith cut out the brother crap, I’m not apart of the Black Knights anymore, so, what are you up to these days,” asked Zygurat. “I’m apart of the Chosen Four and we need to stop Hellfire, so let us go,” yelled Sith. “Sith don’t tell me you’re working with the Magical Council,” said Zygurat. “Yes he is, we really need to get out of here, so let us go,” yelled Curt. “Okay mates, since you have an ex-friend of mine, I guess I’ll let you go,” said Zygurat. Then just as Zygurat let our heroes go, Peg Leg Lenny pulled out a pistol. “Sorry Zygurat, me and the demons were talking, and now I’m the new captain of this ship,” said Peg Leg Lenny. Then two demons grabbed Zygurat and then just as Peg Leg Lenny was about to shoot him, Sith grabbed the gun out of Peg Leg Lenny’s hand and then threw him to the ground. “Zygurat, come with us if you want to live,” yelled Sith. Then Zygurat jumped right into the magical flying bed. “Let’s go mates,” said Zygurat. Then our heroes flew away with Zygurat and off our heroes went to Mt. Sith. “So, what are you guys going to do with me,” asked Zygurat. “Well, put it this way, if we save the world, you’re probably going to jail once we stop Hellfire and Jimmy,” said Curt. “Damn, but I can still help you kill these guys right,” asked Zygurat. “Sure, we always have room on the team,” said Curt. “Oh great, another criminal is joining the team, I thought it would stop after me,” said Lee to himself. Now off our heroes went to Mt. Sith, but can they stop Hellfire and Jimmy for good? Plus, can our heroes trust Zygurat? I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

Now our heroes were at Mt. Sith and soon our heroes saw Maten, Dark Mark, and Alfred Charming. “Grandpa, what the heck, I thought you died,” cried Curt. “I did grandson, but I’m here to try to stop some monster, you remember Alfred Charming don’t you,” asked Dark Mark. “Alfred Charming, what,” said Curt confusedly. “I’m your uncle, you’re dad’s sister married my brother,” said Alfred Charming. “Wait, my dad never told me about you,” said Curt. “Well, your bloody dad killed me two times, your dad is Nick right, Prince Charming’s royal adviser right,” said Alfred Charming. “Yah, but why do you guys want to kill Hellfire, isn’t he working for you,” asked Curt. “He not work for Moeguya, he work for no one, we kill him cause he killed Master Moeguya,” said Maten. “So wait, my father, Curt’s grandfather, and some prince want to stop Hellfire, so what are we joining forces,” asked Lee confusedly. “I guess so, we need all the help we can get to stop Hellfire and Jimmy,” said Sith. “Wait, there are two of them, you didn’t mention that you bloody elf-demon thing,” yelled Dark Mark. “Sorry, but now Chosen Four are going to help us, we have no choice but to work with enemy, all of us together can stop Hellfire,” said Maten. “So, join forces,” asked Curt. “Sure,” said Dark Mark. 

Then Dark Mark and Curt shook hands. “Hey, if you’re looking to kill these monsters, whatever they are, they’re flying towards us,” said Zygurat. Then our heroes see Hellfire and Jimmy flying to Mt. Sith’s summit. “Come on, we have a mountain to climb,” said Curt. Then just as our heroes were about to leave, Melina tapped Curt on the shoulder. “What is it cat woman,” asked Curt. “Please, just call me Melina, I know how to stop Hellfire, we just…,” said Melina. “Sorry, but I want you and Senp to guard the magical flying bed well we fight Hellfire and Jimmy,” said Curt. “But, I can help,” said Melina. “Yah, like you helped killed a girl I liked, now follow your order, if you want to help us then do as I say,” said Curt furiously. Then Melina started walking back to the magical flying bed, and while she was doing that she started to cry. Does Melina know something that Curt doesn’t know, and what was her plan to stop Hellfire? Only the future can tell at this point, if our heroes make it out alive!

Soon our heroes made it to the summit of Mt. Sith, and then our heroes saw Salizard. “Salizard,” yelled Curt. “What the…The Chosen Four, Dark Mark, Alfred Charming, what the hell,” cried Salizard. “Salizard you still alive, thank Moeguya,” cried Maten. “Yes, so why are you with The Chosen Four,” asked Salizard. “Me had no choice, I found Dark Mark and Alfred Charming in Demon World, me bring them here to stop Hellfire, and somehow we joined forces with enemy, please Salizard, work with us,” yelled Maten. “Okay, Hellfire and Jimmy are down there and I think they’re holding Princess Julia hostage,” said Salizard. “Wait, Julia’s still alive,” cried Lee. “Yah, but she won’t be for long, none of us will, once Hellfire and Jimmy merge themselves with the lava of Mt. Sith, they will become the magical universe, or just get burned to death,” said Salizard. “So wait, if Hellfire and Jimmy burn in the lava, they become the entire magical universe,” asked Curt. “Well, put it this way, if they merge with Mt. Sith, they can alter the Magical Universe any way they want,” said Salizard. “So let’s fight them already, I want to kick some ass,” said Zygurat. “Okay everybody, get ready for the battle of all battles,” said Curt. Soon our heroes saw Hellfire and Jimmy and then they started fighting them. Hellfire and Jimmy were winning the battle so far, and our heroes were trying anyway they can to stop them. Soon Princess Julia tapped Jimmy on the back. “What is it pretty girl,” asked Jimmy. “Jimmy, why are you hurting my friends, and do you really want to destroy the magical universe,” asked Julia. “No but Hellfire…,” said Jimmy. “You don’t have to listen to your brother all the time, you are your own person, do they right thing and follow your heart,” said Julia. Then Jimmy sighed and then Jimmy ran and punched his brother Hellfire. “Jimmy, why did you hit me,” yelled Hellfire. “Because Jimmy don’t want to change magical universe, Jimmy like it the way it is, Jimmy doing the right thing and stopping you,” said Jimmy. Then Jimmy walked over to Curt. “You leader guy, can Jimmy help you out,” said Jimmy. “Sure, let’s stop Hellfire together,” said Curt. Then Jimmy hugged Curt and then soon Jimmy became a good guy. Soon our heroes, now with the help of Jimmy, continued fighting Hellfire, but to no prevail. Will our heroes be able to stop Hellfire, I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

Our heroes were still fighting Hellfire, and Hellfire was winning. Our heroes were started to get tried from the battle. Then from out of nowhere Melina started fighting Hellfire. “Damn it Melina, you were supposed to guard the magical flying bed with Senp,” yelled Curt. Then well Melina was distracting Hellfire, from out of nowhere Christina started creeping behind Hellfire. “Oh my god, Christina, you’re still alive,” cried Curt. Then Hellfire turned around and saw Christina, then Hellfire kicked Christina and she flew and hit a rock surface. “No, Christina,” cried Curt. Then Curt ran up to Christina who was lying in pain. “Christina, oh my god, you weren’t really dead, how did you survive and…,” cried Curt. “Curt, look at Melina,” yelled Hector. Then Melina turned into Senp, who by the way is a shape shifter. “Wait, if Senp was Melina, then who’s…,” said Curt. Then Christina turned into Melina. “Wait a minute, Melina was Christina…what the heck is going on,” yelled Curt. “Curt,” said Melina in a weak voice. “Melina, why did you become Christina and how did you become Christina,” asked Curt. “Curt, Christina and I are the same person,” said Melina. “Wait, Melina, you are Christina, the Christina,” said Curt. “Yes, I’m a witch doctor, I saw you around Jaguar Jungle and flew in love with you, but I drank a beauty potion and turned into a human girl because, think about it, when you saw me as a cat person you thought I was a guy,” said Melina in a weak voice. “My god, you are in love with me and you were a girl I was in love with, I would have never guessed a girl would do all this for me,” said Curt. “Curt, use this bottle and stick it up Hellfire’s foot, hurry,” said Melina in a weak voice. Then Curt grabbed the bottle and then he quickly stuck it in Hellfire’s left foot. Then as soon as the bottle was in Hellfire’s foot, Hellfire exploded and black goop was everywhere. Soon from out of the goop, a demon crawled out. 

Then the demon fled the scene. “Wow, Hellfire was a demon the whole time,” said Lee. “Sorry gentlemen, but we must go, so long and thanks for your help,” said Salizard. Then Salizard, Alfred Charming, Dark Mark, and Maten flew away. “Come on guys, let’s get out of here,” said Curt. Then our heroes with Jimmy flew back to the ruins of the Magical Council headquarters, but why are they back there…well let’s find out and see!

Soon Curt found Charlie the Genie’s lamp and then he rubbed it. “Hello, I’m Charlie the Genie, you have three wishes, use them wisely,” said Charlie the Genie. “First wish, I wish that Jimmy was human but still had his powers,” said Curt. Then Jimmy turned into a human being. “Wow, Jimmy pink and fat, I’m human, no longer a monster,” said Jimmy. “Second wish, I wish the cities, buildings, and worlds that Hellfire and Jimmy destroyed were rebuilt,” said Curt. Then the Magical Council headquarters was rebuilt as were other cities and worlds. “Final wish, I wish the innocent who were killed by Hellfire and Jimmy were alive once more,” said Curt. “Your wishes are granted, thanks for rubbing the lamp,” said Charlie the Genie. Then Charlie the Genie went back inside the lamp. Soon the good people of the Magical Council were alive once more, and then Henry K. Faun walked up to our heroes. “So, are those monsters dead,” asked Henry K. Faun. “Yes, and here is the paper work of the Jaguar Jungle for which they are members,” said Curt. “Thanks, and has the Jaguar Jungle sent an embassy leader to represent them in the Magical Council,” asked Henry K. Faun. “Yes, Melina come over here,” said Curt. 

Then Melina walked over towards Curt. “Mr. Faun, this is Melina and she’ll represent the embassy of the kingdom of Jaguar Jungle,” said Curt. “Good, Melina will let you fill out some paper work to make you represent the embassy for your home kingdom,” said Henry K. Faun. Then Henry K. Faun handed Melina some paper work. “Fill it out and turn it in as soon as possible,” said Henry K. Faun. “Yes sir,” said Melina. “And Mr. Faun, I also have a new soldier for the Magical Council army,” said Curt. “Who would that be,” asked Henry K. Faun. “Meet Jimmy, he’s very powerful, he’ll help the Magical Council army,” said Curt. “Yah, Jimmy now have new boss,” yelled Jimmy. “So I guess his name is Jimmy, alright Jimmy welcome aboard,” said Henry K. Faun. Then Henry K. Faun and Jimmy shook hands. “Hey Jimmy, want to head to the food court,” said Senp. “Okay little buddy, Jimmy hungry and would enjoy some food,” said Jimmy. Then Jimmy and Senp headed to the food court. “Oh and last but not least, we captured the pirate Zygurat,” said Curt. “Wait Zygurat is here, guards take Zygurat to the Magical Council prison immediately,” yelled Henry K. Faun. Then Magical Council guards handcuffed Zygurat and took him to the Magical Council prison. “I guess this is good bye mates,” said Zygurat. “So long, old friend, have fun in jail,” said Sith. It seems everything is back to normal for the Magical Council, but what will happen next? Nobody knows! 

Soon Curt and Melina were dating and Melina is now head of the Jaguar Jungle embassy. Jamie Charming (Wild Girl) gave birth to a son and she named him Curt We (Wild Man III) after her favorite 2nd cousin Curt. Sadly Nick died of old age, but at least he met Melina before he died. Jimmy and Senp soon became fast friends, and they are both the laziest people in the entire Magical Council. Zygurat was in the Magical Council prison for a sentence of three years, and Sith visits him regularly. So it now seems everything is back to normal, and it looks like the demon war is almost over…or so we think!


No comments:

Post a Comment