Friday, March 8, 2019

Frozen Brother Parody Sketch (Second City Class Project)!

.INT-CASTLE-DAY

Elsa and Anna are standing in a castle hallway having a conversation.

ANNA
Thanks for unfreezing my frozen heart. Our sisterly love is strong.

ELSA
Yes indeed our sisterly love is strong.

GREG (O.S.)
Don’t forget about brotherly love!

Greg walks in and interrupts the conversation Elsa and Anna are having.

ELSA
Who the heck are you and how did you get passed security?

GREG
I’m Greg! Your little brother!

ANNA
We don’t have a brother?

GREG
You guys remember those trolls. Yeah they erased your memories of me. Long story short, I’ve been locked up in the attic for 20 years and I really need to use the bathroom.

ELSA
What proof do you have that you are related to us?

A servant Chris rushes into the room where Elsa, Anna and Greg are.

CHRIS
Dude! You escaped from the attic! Get your butt back up there!

ELSA
You know this man?

CHRIS
Yes Queen Elsa. He’s your brother and he’s supposed to be locked up in the attic. Your parents’ orders.

ELSA
Why was he locked in the attic?

GREG
Fire powers, duh! What? You thought you were special with your ice powers? Yeah, you ain’t the only freak in the family.

CHRIS
Queen Elsa, I must advise that you lock Greg back up in the attic because it may come out.

GREG
Please, sis! Don’t send me back to that old attic! I love you!

ELSA
Well, maybe Greg’s magic is controlled by love like me.

GREG
Hold the phone. Love controls your powers? Mom and Dad said mine were demonic and a priest would perform exorcisms on me making me drink holy water until I puked. Also, why isn’t she locked in the attic too?

ELSA
I was isolated within the castle. My powers caused our parents to close the castle off to the public.

GREG
You got to roam free around the whole castle? What the heck, Chris!

CHRIS
Actually, Queen Elsa your parents really feared Greg. So, if we could just lock him back in the attic before...

ANNA
I have a brother with fire powers and a sister with ice powers. Why don’t I have any powers?

GREG
Your powers are cuteness and love.

ANNA
Aw!

ELSA
Anna! Can we talk in private?

GREG
Hey, no more secrets, okay?

ELSA
Again, maybe we should listen to our loyal servant Chris. Our parents must have had a reason to hide Greg from us?

GREG
Again, Mom and Dad are dead. I say forget their rules. It’s Queen Elsa’s time to shine.

ANNA
Speaking of Queen Elsa. Isn’t the order of succession usually the male heir before the female heir?

GREG
Wait? I’m supposed to be king? Awesome! Bow down before King Greg!

ELSA
Again! Can he control his powers? I mean it’s already a PR nightmare with me, so, if he’s let loose....

GREG
Okay I burnt the dog when we were kids by accident. I’m a grown man. Let me do what I want!

ANNA
You burnt our dog? And we had a dog?

GREG
Yeah, the trolls got rid of that memory too. So about me being king?

CHRIS
Queen Elsa, I advise that you lock your brother back up in the attic!

GREG
Don’t lock me up in the attic! Please, I got rid of the eternal winter for you guys.

ELSA
No, I got rid of it!

GREG
Sis, please! Ice magic creates more ice. I felt cold up in the attic and shot a flame out into the sky, then boom, eternal winter gone. Fire melts ice, dummy.

ANNA
He might have a point. Maybe we should keep him around just in case things get frozen again, so he can warm them up.

ELSA
No! I know how to control my powers! Love is the key!

GREG
Then if you love your brother, you set me free!

ANNA
I agree with Greg. I mean you saw what happened when you were isolated. Think of what might happen if we keep him locked up in the attic.

GREG
Yeah Elsa, let it go!

ELSA
What did you say?

GREG
Just let it go!

ELSA
You are my brother!

Elsa hugs Greg and suddenly the castle begins to rumble and shake.

CHRIS
Oh man! It’s here!

ELSA
Who’s here?

MICKEY MOUSE (O.S.)
M-I-C! K-E-Y!

GREG
Oh man! I freed the demon again. The true ruler of the land.

ELSA
What demon?

ANNA
Elsa! I’m scared!

MICKEY MOUSE (O.S.)
M-O-U-S-E!

Mickey Mouse enters the room in a cloud of smoke. Chris flees the scene as Greg waves to Mickey as Elsa and Anna shake in fear.

MICKEY MOUSE
Greg! You’ve angered me! No boys are allowed here in the kingdom of Arendelle! Be gone, Greg.

Greg disappears in a cloud of smoke humming “Do You Want To Build A Snowman?”. Mickey Mouse laughs evilly as Anna and Elsa continue to shake in fear.

MICKEY MOUSE
Now keep singing “Let it go!”. It feeds me money! Now, I’m off to devour a fox! I grow stronger every day! Ha ha!

Mickey Mouse disappears in a cloud of smoke as Anna and Elsa slowly calm down.

ANNA
I can’t believe a demon killed our only brother and we’ll never truly know why.

ELSA
Just let it go!

END

No comments:

Post a Comment