Friday, March 8, 2019

Trix Rabbit Parody (Second City Class Project)

Three kids are inside a grocery store walking towards the checkout line. In the checkout line is the Trix Rabbit.

KID #1
Hey, isn’t that the Trix Rabbit?

KID #2
And he’s buying Trix? Trix are for kids! Let’s stop him!

The three kids rush over and take the box of Trix from the Trix Rabbit.

TRIX RABBIT
Hey! Why did you steal my cereal? I paid good money for that?

KID #1
Silly Rabbit! Trix are kids!

TRIX RABBIT
But I paid fair and square for that box of Trix. It belongs to me!

CHECKOUT CASHIER
The rabbit’s right, kids. You did steal from him.

KID #2
But he’s a silly rabbit. Trix are for kids.

CHECKOUT CASHIER
Well, Trix can be for kids, but really anyone who can afford to buy Trix can have it. Including this rabbit.

KID #1
But Trix are for kids!

TRIX RABBIT
Just give me my Trix cereal I don’t want to call the police.

KID #2
Silly rabbit! Trix are for...

> CUT TO.

A police officer arresting the three kids as the Trix Rabbit eats his box of Trix watching them as they get arrested.

ANNOUNCER (O.S.)
Trix are for everybody! But really only for the people who can pay for them!

END

No comments:

Post a Comment