Saturday, March 7, 2020

Dancing Wrestlers at the Arcade (KWE/BWC Wrestling Comedy Sketch)

INT-ARCADE-DAY

DISCO FEVER, a middle age man with an afro wearing a 70’s clothes and sunglasses, PUMP DADDY, a middle age man wearing a jumpsuit and a baseball cap, and SCOTT SUPERSTAR, a middle age man dressed in hippie attire, enter the arcade.

The arcade isn’t very crowded, but the three men start dancing around the arcade.

DISCO FEVER
Pump Daddy, Scott Superstar, what game do you all want to play?

PUMP DADDY
Dig Dug?

DISCO FEVER
No!

SCOTT
Street Fighter 2?

DISCO FEVER
No you idiots we’re going to play...

Disco Fever dances his way to a Dance Dance Revolution machine and starts to play it while Pump Daddy watches. Scott Superstar looks confused.

SCOTT
Okay, while you’re playing DDR, Disco Fever, I hear that Q*Bert machine calling my name.

Scott Superstar exits the scene but as he exits he’s doing the moonwalk. Disco Fever is done playing DDR and works up a sweat. As soon as Disco Fever gets off the DDR machine, Pump Daddy jumps right on it and begins playing.

DISCO FEVER
Try beating my high score Pump Daddy. I’m going to play a little Mortal Kombat and smoke a jay. Disco Fever, out!

Disco Fever dances his way out of the scene and while Pump Daddy is playing DDR, AMY SUPERSIZE, an obese young woman, enters and watches Pump Daddy play DDR. Amy Supersize puts a token on the DDR machine while Pump Daddy is still playing.

PUMP DADDY
You can’t be serious Ms. Supersize?

AMY
The name is, Amy Supersize, to you Pump Daddy. And I want a turn at Dance Dance Revolution.

Pump Daddy stops playing DDR and helps Amy Supersize gets on the DDR machine.

PUMP DADDY
Bet you can’t be my high score!

Amy Supersize starts playing DDR but she’s so big that the machine slowly starts breaking down. Pump Daddy noticing that the DDR machine is breaking down tries to push Amy Supersize off the DDR machine but to no avail. Scott Superstar holding a teddy bear and Disco Fever enter only to see that Amy Supersize broke the DDR machine.

Amy Supersize slowly walks off the DDR machine and dusts herself off. Pump Daddy sheds a little tear and removes his baseball cap as the DDR machine breaking down.

AMY
Well my pizza’s ready, I guess we’ll never know who had the high score now. Later.

Amy Supersize exits the scene as Pump Daddy starts sobbing and Disco Fever comforts him while Scott Superstar is playing with the teddy bear he won in the crane game.

DISCO FEVER
It’s okay my main man, they have another DDR machine in the back.

PUMP DADDY (CRYING)
She beat my high score though! I saw it before the machine broke down!

DISCO FEVER
Yeah, but no one will ever know because she broke the machine. So basically, I’m still the record holder!

PUMP DADDY
Yeah, wait what?

SCOTT
Excuse me you guys, but do any of you want to play some air hockey with me? Hello? I guess it’s just me and you Mr. Fuzzy Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment