Saturday, March 7, 2020

Gus and Gus Prank Lucky (KWE/BWC Wrestling Comedy Sketch)

INT. BACKSTAGE AREA-DAY

LUCKY, an elderly male janitor, is mopping up when he sees a dollar bill on the ground.

LUCKY
A dollar! Why it’s my lucky day!

Lucky tries picking up the dollar, but little does he know it’s being pulled by a string. As Lucky tries to pick up the dollar, a string is pulling it away from him.

CUT TO.

GUS MCOTTO, a nerdy young man wearing a letterman jacket, and GRASSHOPPER GUS JR., a nerdy young man wearing a grasshopper costume, are laughing as Gus McOtto pulls the string that moves the dollar bill further away from Lucky.

GUS
This is great.

GRASSHOPPER GUS JR.
Gus, after this are we going to give Lucky that special jar of peanuts?

GUS
Hold your horses, Grasshopper. It’s getting harder to pull the string. Do you mind giving me a hand?

GRASSHOPPER GUS JR.
Sure buddy. Gus for real are we going to give Lucky that special jar of peanuts?

GUS
Just help me pull the damn string. I wonder what’s going on?

CUT TO.

Lucky is trying to put the dollar bill in the vending machine, Gus keeps pulling it out. Lucky then spots the string attached to the dollar. Lucky pulls out a pair of scissors and cuts the string.

Lucky picks up the string and follows it to Gus and Grasshopper Gus Jr.

LUCKY
I should have known you too had something to do with this. How many times have I told you not to play pranks on people?

GUS
Ten times, Lucky, ten times.

LUCKY
Well I hope you both learned your lesson. Now I have to get back to that vending machine and...

Suddenly out of nowhere HILLBILLY JOY, an obese hillbilly young woman dressed in hillbilly attire and wearing a trucker cap, walks in eating a candy bar.

JOY
What are you three fighting about?

LUCKY
Hillbilly Joy, where did you get that candy bar?

JOY
Funny story, Lucky. I went up to the vending machine to get myself a candy bar and well, I didn’t have to pay. The machine gave me a free one.

LUCKY
Damn it, Hillbilly Joy, that was my dollar in the vending machine and that should be my candy bar.

JOY
No big deal. I got two candy bars. Here take this one.

Hillbilly Joy hands Lucky a candy bar and walks away eating her other candy bar. Lucky starts eating the candy bar and then spits it out.

LUCKY
Dang it! There’s no nuts in this candy bar.

Grasshopper Gus Jr. then hands Lucky a jar of peanuts.

GRASSHOPPER GUS JR.
Here you go Lucky.

LUCKY
Wow, peanuts! Don’t mind if I do.

Lucky opens the jar and starts eating peanuts. Gus McOtto looks confused while Grasshopper Gus Jr. starts laughing.

LUCKY
Thanks for the peanuts boys. Anyway I have to get back to mopping. So see you later.

Lucky walks away and Gus McOtto places his hand on Grasshopper Gus Jr.’s shoulder.

GUS
What the hell was that, dude?

GRASSHOPPER GUS JR.
Gus, Lucky ate that special jar of peanuts.

GUS
Grasshopper, I thought when you were going to give Lucky a special jar of peanuts it would be a prank jar. You know with the spring snakes?

GRASSHOPPER GUS JR.
They sell those? But honestly I meant a special jar of peanuts for Lucky because I know he likes peanuts and he’s special.

GUS
Idiot.

LUCKY (O.S.)
Oh my! Fire!

Gus and Grasshopper Gus Jr. rush over to help Lucky and they see a flaming bag on the ground. Gus and Grasshopper Gus Jr. starts stumping on the flaming bag to put the fire out only to discover that the flaming bag was filled with dog poop.

Lucky starts laughing and slaps his knee.

LUCKY
Now who’s the prank master!

Gus and Grasshopper Gus Jr. start bowing down before Lucky.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment