Monday, December 7, 2020

Cool Fox Legend (Short Story Version)

Once upon a there was a magical book which told a story about a brave hero in a fantasy world of knights and dragons. This book was named “Legend” and our story begins in the attic of Cool Fox’s house. Cool Fox and his son Cody Fox were cleaning the attic. While they were cleaning the attic, Cool Fox had to answer a call from work. While Cool Fox went to answer his phone, he left his son Cody to finish cleaning up the attic. Cody would find the magical book which only read “Legend” and Cody began to read. But…while Cody Fox was reading the magical book…the magical book sucked him inside it. Cody Fox was trapped inside the magical book. His father Cool Fox returned to the attic to find his son missing. But as Cool Fox looked around he heard his son screaming within the book. Cool Fox opened up the magical book and now he too was sucked into it. Cool Fox soon awoke in a medieval kingdom and began to look around. Cool Fox soon began to wonder where he was. But little does Cool Fox know is that in real life…inside this magical book…he is the hero! Cool Fox began to walk around the medieval village and while he was walking he bumped into Bear and Snake. “Bear, Snake, thank god….where the hell are we,” asked Cool Fox. “Look buddy do we know you…plus we can’t talk right now…the royal guard is after us, we stole some gold from the king….so…see ya,” yelled Snake. “Wait, you two are my friends, what do you mean you don’t know who I am,” cried Cool Fox. But before Bear and Snake could respond to Cool Fox’s question…Cool Fox, Bear, and Snake were arrested by the royal guard. Soon Cool Fox would be headed to the dungeon…but he won’t be held prisoner for long!


Cool Fox soon saw that the members of the royal guard were some of his friends. Members of the royal guard included Gator Guard, Stunt Duck, Bob Jordan, Dark West (Todd Fredstone), and Randy Metal Hands. Cool Fox also saw that his friend Toby the Dog was a slave/servant. Also in the dungeon with Cool Fox he found out the village idiot was his friend Weirdo. But the strange thing was none of his friends knew who Cool Fox was. Cool Fox began to realize that his friends in this universe are basically the characters in the book. So they are just characters in a story that happen to look like his friends. Soon Cool Fox, Bear, and Snake were sent to the throne room of the king to find out their punishment. Cool Fox soon found out that the king was none other than his boss General J. Cool Fox also saw his wife Mary Y. “Mary…is that you,” asked Cool Fox. “Don’t talk to my daughter you peasant, I’m King J, now what be the punishment for the three thieves that stole my riches,” said King J (General J.). “Your majesty, the fox didn’t steal your gold but somehow we found out that he fell from the sky,” said Gator Guard (who was the head of the royal guard). “Fell from the sky, you mean like the prophecy,” said Mary Y. “What prophecy,” asked Cool Fox. “Daughter, you don’t mean that this young hooligan is that fabled hero that can stop the evil King Dina,” said King J. “Indeed father, the prophecy states that a knight sent by the gods will save our kingdom…and this young man fell from the sky….plus the prophecy also states he’ll usually act confused,” said Mary Y. “Alright, I’ll listen to my daughter, Mr. Cool Fox is it…you have three days to stop King Dina and if you don’t it’ll be your head, free him guards and let him do his quest,” said King J. “Hold it…if your freeing me, than you have to free Bear, Snake, and Toby the Dog as well,” said Cool Fox. “You mean you want me to free two thieves and a servant, why,” asked King J. “Because I could use their help, now do we have a deal,” asked Cool Fox. “Guards, free Bear, Snake, and Toby the Dog, our hero commands it,” said King J. Soon Bear, Snake, and Toby the Dog were free. “Why the hell did you free me, I barely know you….plus I’m not a knight, I’m but a servant,” said Toby the Dog. “Let’s just say I need help from my friends now Bear, Snake, and Toby…let’s stop King Dina, save my son, and help me get the hell out of here,” said Cool Fox. 


Cool Fox, Bear, Snake, and Toby started their quest. Now we go to the bedroom of Princess Mary Y. where she was talking to her lady-in-waiting Annoying Girl. “Annoying Girl, that fox that we set free, he acted like he knew me or something,” said Mary Y. “Well me princess you are the princess so I guess you’re kind of famous already,” said Annoying Girl. “But he seems to not be from this world…like he’s from another, I wonder if I did the right thing,” said Mary Y. “It’s getting late me lady, you better go to sleep and I mean like deep sleep and…,” said Annoying Girl. “Okay lady-in-waiting just let me get ready for bed, I don’t need you any more for tonight,” said Mary Y. “Okay me princess,” said Annoying Girl. Annoying Girl left Mary Y.’s room. “God I wonder if my lady-in-waiting will ever shut up, I hope that Cool Fox fellow will free our land...god I hope he can,” said Mary Y. Now Cool Fox was on a quest with his friends and his goal is to just get back home. But can Cool Fox save the day? What kind of question is that!

 

Before Cool Fox, Bear, Snake, and Toby the Dog began their quest they stopped by the village blacksmith. By the way, the village blacksmith is Cool Fox’s best friend Camel (but in this world Camel doesn’t know who Cool Fox even is). Camel gave our heroes some weapons and armor, and Cool Fox convinced Camel to join them on their quest. Shockingly, Camel agreed to help Cool Fox on his quest even though they’ve just met. Now Cool Fox, Camel, Bear, Snake, and Toby the Dog were off to King Dina’s castle…but our heroes made a quick stop to talk to two wizards. And those two wizards are none other than Cool Fox’s friends the Scuba Diver Bros. (Scott Diver and Rick Diver). In this world the Scuba Diver Bros. are wise and very powerful wizards. The Scuba Diver Bros. began to explain to Cool Fox how his role in this book world works and how he can get out of the book safely. The Scuba Diver Bros. told Cool Fox that if Cool Fox finishes his mission, thus finishing the story, he and his son Cody Fox can return home. Cool Fox, Camel, Bear, Snake, and Toby the Dog left the Scuba Diver Bros. castle and continued their quest to stop King Dina. On their way to King Dina’s castle, they were soon attacked by Cool Fox’s old foe and Dina’s henchman Dean the Giant. Our heroes began to fight Dean the Giant and they were both evenly matched. Now we go to King Dina’s castle where King Dina was sitting on his throne with his royal adviser Professor Snout by his side. Just the King Dina’s royal jester Larry the Jackalope entered King Dina’s throne room. “I thought I fired you fool,” said King Dina. “That’s royal jester,” said Larry the Jackalope. “Again, why are you here,” asked King Dina. “Yes, tell his majesty why a fool like you dare stand in his presence,” said Professor Snout. Larry the Jackalope then told King Dina some information that could help him take over the world. “You mean that kid we found is not of this world…and that we could use him to get to conquer another world,” yelled King Dina. “Yes your majesty, you better find that brat and ask him if he knows how to get out of this accursed place,” said Larry the Jackalope. Soon King Dina’s general and Cool Fox’s old foe Gangster entered King Dina’s throne room…and he looked worried. “Sir see…ya….we have a little problem see…ya,” said Gangster. What is the problem that Gangster is talking about and why does King Dina want to use Cody to help him conquer the world? All answers will be answered soon enough!

  

Soon Cool Fox, Camel, Bear, Snake, and Toby the Dog defeated Dean the Giant and they continued their quest. But on the way to King Dina’s castle our heroes saw a mysterious person wearing a black hooded robe. “Who are you,” asked Cool Fox. The mysterious person wearing a black hooded robe pulled down his hood…and it was none other than Dina’s son Prince Dina Jr. “Oh my god…its Prince Dina Jr., please don’t hurt us,” cried Toby the Dog. “Look you guys, I’m on your side…I hate my father and he is plotting something big….and I need your help to stop him…he’s trying to take over the universe outside this world,” said Dina Jr. “Wait, you mean your father wants to conquer the world outside this book,” asked Cool Fox. “I don’t know what you mean by calling our world a book, but he’s planning something big…so hurry before it’s too late…I must return to the castle…you mustn’t speak of me helping you I wish to remain undercover…good bye,” said Prince Dina Jr. Just then Prince Dina Jr. disappeared in a cloud of smoke. “Come on, we have to continue our quest,” said Cool Fox. But before our heroes could continue their quest…Cool Fox’s father Dark Fox jumped from out of nowhere in front of our heroes. “Dad, what the heck are you doing here,” cried Cool Fox. “I’m not your father dummy, I’m the world’s most famous thief Dark Fox…now give me all of your riches or perish by my sword,” said Dark Fox. “Dad, I don’t want to fight you,” said Cool Fox. “Since Cool Fox doesn’t want to fight you…I guess it’s up to me,” said Camel. Then Camel and Dark Fox began fighting each other. 


After a couple of hours fighting, Camel was about to kill Dark Fox when Cool Fox pulled Camel back. “Camel, don’t kill my father…let him go,” said Cool Fox. Camel then put his sword away and Dark Fox lay injured. Cool Fox then threw a small bag of gold in front of Dark Fox. “You owe me one father,” said Cool Fox. Cool Fox then started walking away. “Come on guys, let’s continue our quest,” said Cool Fox. Our heroes then continued their quest and Dark Fox who was still laid injured after fighting Camel was very confused. “Why did that one warrior call me his father….I’m just beginning to wonder how I can repay my debt to those brave heroes who spared my life…but at least I have some more gold,” said Dark Fox to himself. Just as Dark Fox slowly began to get up…King J’s royal guard appeared around him. “Dark Fox…for years of trouble making you are under arrest by order of King J,” yelled Gator Guard. “So I guess I’m off to the dungeon…since I’m injured I can’t really defend myself or move very well…so take me away,” said Dark Fox. Now Dark Fox was arrested by King J’s royal guard and Dark Fox is now in prison. But our heroes were almost close to getting to King Dina’s castle. But can our heroes defeat King Dina? Why do we need to ask that question anyway…we already know who’ll win!

  

Now we go to King Dina’s castle where King Dina, King Dina’s royal adviser Professor Snout, General Gangster, Larry the Jackalope, and King Dina’s father Tom T-Rex were interrogating Cody Fox about how to enter the real world, but Cody Fox had no idea how he was sucked into the book and he only wanted to go home. “This kid don’t know shit…but he’s the key alright, I know it,” said Tom T-Rex. “Guards, arrest Larry the Jackalope and throw him into the dungeon,” said King Dina. “What, why I’m I going to the dungeon your majesty,” cried Larry the Jackalope. “Because you’re pissing me off and you gave me false hope, get that royal fool out of my sight,” said King Dina. “King Dina….what have you done with my son,” cried a mysterious voice. Cool Fox, Camel, Bear, Snake, and Toby the Dog then entered King Dina’s throne room. “Daddy,” cried Cody Fox. “So if it isn’t the fabled hero I heard so much about, guards take care of these fools,” said King Dina. “King Dina…you’re a coward…instead of using your stupid guards why don’t we fight man to man,” yelled Cool Fox in anger. “You think you can defeat me,” laughed King Dina. “I have before….now let’s fight,” said Cool Fox. 


Soon King Dina got off his throne and pulled out his sword. “Shall we,” said King Dina. Cool Fox and King Dina began fighting each other. After a long battle, Cool Fox killed King Dina and freed his son. King J’s royal guard soon arrived and they arrested King Dina’s royal adviser Professor Snout, General Gangster, Larry the Jackalope, and King Dina’s father Tom T-Rex. But King Dina’s son Prince Dina Jr. mysteriously fled the scene and hasn’t been heard from again. Cool Fox saved the day once again and soon Cool Fox awoke in his attic. “I’m back inside my attic, how did I…,” said Cool Fox to himself. “Hey dad look,” cried Cody Fox. Cool Fox went to his son who was holding the magical book. “I started reading the book we were sucked into and it seems everything’s alright, we saved the day…and by we…I mean you,” said Cody Fox. “Son, I know what we must do with that book,” said Cool Fox. Soon Cool Fox and his son Cody Fox drove to a nature preserve and together they buried the magical book which only read “Legend” into the ground. After the deed was done, Cool Fox and Cody Fox returned home and ate dinner together. A couple of days later, some children found the magical book which only read “Legend” buried in the nature preserve. The children donated the magical book which only read “Legend” to a local museum. I guess someone else will become a hero in a never ending story that should really be called “Cool Fox’s Legend”. 

 

THE END!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment