Sunday, December 11, 2022

SPOTTY AND STORK’S FATHER/SON PICNIC!

During a hot summer day, Spotty and Stork were attending a father/son picnic with Spotty bringing his son Spotty Jr. and Stork brining his nephew Zach. Spotty’s daughter Heather also came along with Beardy and Uncle Scotty. Spotty was setting up while Heather and Spotty Jr. were on their iPads. “Hey kids, would you please help me for set up for this father/son picnic?” asked Spotty. “I’m good,” said Spotty Jr. “And I’m your daughter, not son, so I shouldn’t even be here,” said Heather. Spotty sighed and continued setting up. Meanwhile, Stork was also setting up while Zach was listening to music. “Hey Zach, can you help me set up for the father/son picnic?” asked Stork. “I’m your nephew, not your son. Listening to Metallica right now,” said Zach. “Damn it,” said Stork to himself. 

Elsewhere in the park but nearby Spotty’s picnic table, Beardy was punching a punching bag while his Uncle Scotty watched. Beardy was very winded and tired. “Uncle Scotty, can I stop doing this?” asked Beardy. “Keep training me boy! I want to win the father/son picnic games ya know,” yelled Uncle Scotty. “But you’re my uncle, not my dad,” said Beardy. “And where’s your dad’s deadbeat ass right now?” asked Uncle Scotty. “I’ll shut up and train,” said Beardy. “That’s me boy,” said Uncle Scotty. Spotty, Heather, and Spotty Jr. were eating sandwiches together while Stork was grilling hamburgers and hotdogs. 

Then at a nearby gazebo, Mayor Mole and his assistant Deer were standing inside with Mayor Mole holding a microphone. “Attention, Attention please. Welcome to the 103rd HuntingBurg Father/Son Picnic. Today’s beer sponsor is Roddy the drunk’s Brew, and we have many food venders here as well, like Mr. Big’s and McSpeedy’s. And let’s give it up to our DJ famous rapper Sammy T. Now that we have gotten all that out of the way, it’s time to let the games begin,” yelled Mayor Mole. But before the festivities could continue, it started to rain. Deer whispered into Mayor Mole’s ear and Mayor Mole gulped and got back on his microphone after hearing what Deer told him. “The 103rd HuntingBurg Father/Son is cancelled because of rain. Everyone go home, no refunds, later,” said Mayor Mole. 

Soon the rain grew into a massive thunderstorm, then rapidly became a hurricane. Everyone was fleeing the park, but not Spotty and Stork. “We have to figure out what is causing this storm. Stork come with…,” said Spotty. “It’s Coyote and Insane Dog Catcher, they are on top of the gazebo with some kind of weather control device,” said Stork. “But I wanted to figured who did it! Let’s stop them!” yelled Spotty. Spotty and Stork quickly rushed over towards the gazebo where Coyote and Insane Dog Catcher were using the weather controlling device. “I love ruining other people’s fun,” said Coyote. “Yeah, say after this could we go get something get some pizza?” said Insane Dog Catcher. “We’re not friends you know, we’re just working together out of convenience,” said Coyote. “Oh, okay. Could you loan me some money?” asked Insane Dog Catcher. “No,” said Coyote. “Oh come on dude, you’re a billionaire for Christ’s sake,” cried Insane Dog Catcher. “And I didn’t become a billionaire through charity,” said Coyote. Spotty and Stork got in a fighting stance but before they could attack Coyote and Insane Dog Catcher, the police arrived onto the scene. “It’s over you two! Surrender or we’ll shoot you both on sight,” said a police officer. “Dude,” said Spotty. “What, I thought you hated them,” said the police officer. “Well yeah but I wouldn’t shoot them,” said Spotty. 

And so, the police defeated and arrested Coyote and Insane Dog Catcher. “Well, I’ll be out in a few weeks. Being a billionaire means I get the best lawyers,” said Coyote. “Oh, I’m so going to testify against you in court,” said Insane Dog Catcher. Spotty and Stork sat at the gazebo depressed when Spotty Jr., Heather, and Zach walked over. “We called the cops by the way,” said Spotty Jr. “So you’re welcome,” said Zach. “Well, I didn’t get to face off with my foe, the park is a mess, and everything is wet,” said Spotty. “Yeah, this sucks, it’s the worst father/son picnic by a long shot,” said Stork. “Oh, and by the way, our iPads broke and we’re bored,” said Heather. “Awe, so you wanted to bond with your old man,” said Spotty. “And you Zach wanted to bond with your favorite uncle,” said Stork. Spotty Jr., Zach, and Heather began to burst out laughing. “Hell no,” said Spotty Jr. “Hey guys, I know there’s an arcade nearby. I want to play me some games,” said Zach. “Then what are we waiting for,” said Heather. Spotty Jr., Zach, and Heather were heading to the arcade while Spotty and Stork still sat together on the gazebo now even more depressed. “Why do I even bother being a father figure to Zach, if my sister weren’t a fugitive and Zach’s father being in prison…,” said Stork. “Hey, it could be worse,” said Spotty. “How?” asked Stork. Spotty pointed at Beardy pushing a wagon filled with rocks and Uncle Scotty on top whipping him. “I don’t want a loser, I want me a winner, keep moving,” yelled Uncle Scotty. “But Uncle Scotty, the picnic is cancelled,” said Beardy. “Oh, we ain’t training for this picnic, we’re training for next year’s, and the year after that, and the year after that and the year…,” yelled Uncle Scotty. “No!” cried Beardy. After Beardy and Uncle Scotty moved away from the gazebo, Stork sighed and stood up. “Hey Spotty, want to go to Mike’s and grab a cold one?” asked Stork. “Only if you’re buying. Because seriously I think the kids took my wallet,” said Spotty. 

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment