Sunday, December 11, 2022

THE ORIGIN OF BLACK MAGIC

In the night clubs and theaters of Action City, there lived a struggling magician named Oliver T. Tool. All his life Oliver wanted to be a magician. Yet, he wasn’t a very good magician. No matter how much he practiced honing his craft, he still couldn’t perform a single magic trick right. Broke and desperate after yet another a failed audition, Oliver robbed a hardware store. After the owner of the hardware store called the cops on Oliver, Oliver stood alone in the rain with his gun in hand. Right then and there, Oliver committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. The cops found Oliver’s corpse ironically enough next to an abandoned magic shop. But our story doesn’t end here. Oliver suddenly awoke and saw three figures before him. And those three figures were Death Clown, Sator Wee, and the devil himself, Satan. “Oh, my lord! Who are you people?” cried Oliver. “You damn well know who I am. I’m Satan the ruler of Hell, and I want to make a deal with you,” said Satan. “What kind of a deal?” asked Oliver. Satan handed Oliver a medal and a chalice. “Wear the medal around your neck and drink from this chalice. And you will gain the powers of Black Magic,” said Satan. Oliver put the medal around his neck and drank from the chalice. Suddenly Oliver dirty old magician’s costume started to turn into a red sorcerer’s robe as the medal glowed bright red and Egyptian symbols started to cover it. After his transformation was complete, Oliver grew demon horns on his head and the rest of his body was zombified. “Oliver T. Tool is dead, and Black Magic has returned!” yelled Satan. Thus, like Satan said, Oliver is dead and Black Magic has returned. But what does Satan mean by returned? 

You see, Oliver wasn’t the first Black Magic. The Black Magic mantle gets passed around to every dead magician. After Satan took the previous Black Magic’s soul, he needed a new one to terrorize the mortal realm. And Oliver fit the bill quite nicely. Now, thanks to the dark arts, Oliver is the great magician he always wanted to be. Now Oliver T. Tool is Black Magic. Now Black Magic has two goals, terrorize mortals, and steal Goddiess’s legendary Green Axe. Two months later, Black Magic began to terrorize the citizens of Action City while also killing those who wronged him in life. Goddiess was flying above Action City when he received a message from Professor Faun. “Goddiess, meet me in the park now,” cried Professor Faun from the heavens. Goddiess flew to Action City Park and saw that Black Magic was holding Professor Faun hostage. “Let him go, or face the wrath of Goddiess,” said Goddiess. Black Magic began to laugh evilly as he slowly released Professor Faun. Professor Faun fled to Goddiess and hid behind him as Goddiess got into a fighting stance. “Who are you?” asked Goddiess. “I am Black Magic, and I want your Green Axe,” whispered Black Magic. Black Magic disappeared and suddenly reappeared as he attacked Goddiess. Goddiess and Black Magic began to fight each other in the park. Goddiess was about to hit Black Magic with his Green Axe when out of nowhere, Holy Death, an ally of Goddiess, showed up. “Holy Death, what are you doing here?” asked Goddiess. “The Gods have judged Black Magic to be a very powerful threat, so they sent me to aide you in this battle,” said Holy Death. “Goddiess, look out,” cried Professor Faun. Just then, Black Magic stole Goddiess’s Green Axe and Goddiess slowly began to revert to George J. Brook. “Finally, Satan will be pleased with me,” whispered Black Magic. George J. Brook stood in confusion as he saw Black Magic holding Goddiess’s Green Axe. “Where am I? Who are you?” asked George J. Brook. Before Black Magic could celebrate even further, Holy Death attacked him. Professor Faun and George J. Brook hid behind some bushes and watched the fight between Black Magic and Holy Death. “Your fate has been sealed, and you must return to Hell where you belong,” yelled Holy Death. Holy Death pulled out his giant battle axe and slain Black Magic. As Black Magic lay wounded on the ground, Goddiess’s Green Axe magically returned to George’s hand as George transformed back into Goddiess. “I’m back, now what did I miss?” asked Goddiess. “We must slay this demonic sorcerer at once,” cried Holy Death. But before our heroes could stopped Black Magic for good, he disappeared once again in a cloud of red smoke. “You haven’t one yet, and you haven’t seen the last of me,” whispered Black Magic. Goddiess and Holy Death looked around the park as Professor Faun collected samples of dust from the red smoke. “I wonder where he went?” asked Goddiess. “I may have an idea,” said Professor Faun. 

Meanwhile at the abandoned magic shop, we see inside that Black Magic is studying when Satan, Death Clown, and Sator Wee arrive. “Let me guess, you failed at getting me Goddiess’s Green Axe,” said Satan. “Sorry master, next time,” whispered Black Magic. “Why do we need Goddiess’s Green Axe again boss?” asked Sator Wee. “Sator Wee you moron, we need Goddiess’s Green Axe so I can have his soul. Goddiess’s soul is inside his Green Axe. Whoever has the Green Axe owns Goddiess’s soul thus that person could control his soul. And with Goddiess by my side I can be unstoppable,” yelled Satan. “I could get Goddiess’s Green Axe, why do you need Black Magic to do it?” asked Sator Wee. “My medal is tied to Goddiess’s Green Axe. They were forged in the same metals long ago. I am the Ying to Goddiess’s Yang. I will get his Green Axe. I won’t fail you again master,” whispered Black Magic. “You better not fail me again or my minions will get you. Let’s go boys and leave Black Magic to his studies,” said Satan. Satan opened a portal to Hell and he, Sator Wee, and Death Clown entered the portal. After they left and returned to Hell, Black Magic began to laugh. “I already figured out the key to stopping Goddiess, I just need more time to stall so I can continue my revenge against those who wronged me in life. It’s hard to believe how simple it is to slay Goddiess, kill George J. Brook, you free Goddiess’s soul to the next host, which will be my master, Satan,” whispered Black Magic. Just then the door opened as Goddiess, Holy Death, and Professor Faun entered the abandoned magic shop to find it was just dark and empty. “Are you sure he was here?” asked Goddiess. “I thought he would be here, but maybe he’s fled,” said Professor Faun. “Well, that’s enough crime fighting for today. Let’s go home everyone,” said Goddiess. Goddiess, Holy Death and Professor Faun exited the abandoned magic shop. After the left, it started to rain outside. A stray cat entered the abandoned magic shop to get out of the rain and was instantly killed by Black Magic. The sounds of Black Magic’s evil laugh covered the store as the storm grew louder outside. “I am a God,” yelled Black Magic. 

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment