Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cameraman, Issue #1 (Page 7)!

                 PAGE SEVEN (FIVE PANELS)

PANEL 1: Hank Hunter is sitting at his computer typing like a maniac while Darrell stands beside him.

HANK HUNTER: Yes, nobody has ever filmed them before. So, I could be the first to do it!

DARRELL: Film what?

PANEL 2: Hank Hunter swings his computer chair around and stares at Darrell.

HANK HUNTER: Darrell, my friend! Would you like to help me with something?

DARRELL: Help you with what?

PANEL 3: Hank Hunter is knocking on Claws’s dumpster while Darrell looks confused.

CAP: Outside the apartment 1 minute later!

HANK HUNTER: CLAWS, wake up! I actually need you for something!

DARRELL: So, I don’t get it. Why do we need Claws to help us? The dude’s always high!

PANEL 4: Claws opens up the lid of the dumpster and looks at Hank Hunter and Darrell.

CLAWS: Oh, hey dudes, a little wake and bake at midnight! AWESOME!

HANK HUNTER (OP): No, Claws, old buddy, we need to ask you something!

PANEL 5: Claws, Hank Hunter, and Darrell are standing in a circle. Hank Hunter looks excited while Claws and Darrell look confused.

CLAWS: So, let me get this straight, you want me to tell you were the super villains are?

HANK HUNTER: Yes, you told me you hang out with them all the time—

CLAWS: --Well I do, but they don’t really like me that much lately.

              


No comments:

Post a Comment