Saturday, October 1, 2016

High School Newspaper Classics: I'm A Published Author!

Steven Butler - Hello readers, you’ll be the first to know publicly about the first book I’m publishing. Basically I’ve been writing books and creating characters for a long time and now those stories are finally going to be read by a wide audience. My book will be called “The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson,” and it’ll be about me going to a universe where my characters are real and they call me a god. Now I have to save them from the bad guys who want to turn my universe into nothing but darkness.

The reason I wanted the book to be mentioned in this news letter is because I thought it would be inspirational for kids at New Connections Academy to know that they could do anything. “The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson” is coming out very soon and you can preview and/or buy my book at www.authorhouse.com.  And I’m hopeful that you’ll be able to find this book at local book stores. (Note: You can help me by going to a book store and asking about my book, which will help generate interest in my book)!

No comments:

Post a Comment