Saturday, October 1, 2016

Magic Wars: Part 3!

It’s been many months since our last adventure and the war with Moeguya is at an all time high. The Magical Council is now a complete superpower origination in the magical universe and they also have a stronger army then Moeguya. But for reasons we cannot explain The Magical Council army and Moeguya’s army are evenly matched in this war. Curt and Melina were still dating also, but here’s the thing, Melina has a secret that she doesn’t want him to find because it could end their relationship altogether. Now our story begins with Melina hanging in her bedroom in the Magical Council headquarters, she was homesick and felt sad because she misses her family. Curt then sees Melina looking upset. “Melina, what’s wrong,” asked Curt. Melina sighed and then looked a Curt. “I guess you can say I’m just a little homesick,” said Melina. “Yah, I have some news that may cheer you up, guess who’s coming to the Magical Council headquarters for some negotiating, you’re king,” said Curt. “Wait, King Loma Lion’s coming here, Curt, do I have to see him or something,” cried Melina. “Melina, you’re the Jaguar Jungle’s representative, you kind of have to be there, he’s coming in an hour,” said Curt. “Curt…I can’t see the king okay,” cried Melina. “Why,” asked Curt. “Ah, I didn’t want you to know this but I’m kind of a felon in my home kingdom,” said Melina. “You’re a what, why” screamed Curt. “Because, I study magic and a witchdoctor, and magic is outlawed where I’m from, I been on the run for awhile now,” said Melina. “Okay, now what are we going to do,” asked Curt. “You stall until I think of a way to solve this problem,” said Melina. “I guess I can keep them from needing you to be there, but to tell you the truth you should really turn yourself in, I care about you and I love you, so long my loving girlfriend,” said Curt. Then Curt left and then Melina started crying. Princess Julia heard Melina crying in her bedroom and she walked in to check up on her. “Melina, what’s wrong,” asked Julia. “I lied to Curt, I told him I was a felon, now he thinks I’m a criminal and he loves me anyway,” cried Melina. “You’re not a felon, why would you say such a thing,” asked Princess Julia. “Look, Curt doesn’t know this but I’m…,” said Melina. 


King Loma Lion arrived at Magical Council headquarters with two bodyguards. “Welcome your majesty to Magical Council, I been waiting to meet with you about being a member of the Magical Council,” said Henry K. Faun. “It’s nice to meet you, but I need your Magical Council’s help with something, my daughter was taking, I she’s been lost for months now and I miss my sweet….,” said King Loma Lion. “Hello gentlemen,” said Curt who joined right in. “Who’s this fool,” said King Loma Lion. “Why this is Curt, he’s a wizard and a member of the Wizard’s Court, now Curt where’s the Jaguar Jungle’s representative, you seem to be very close to her,” asked Henry K. Faun. “Oh, yah, I haven’t seen her, she, ah, is busy with something else,” said Curt. “Curt, we need her for this meeting, the king needs to meet his representative of his people,” said Henry K. Faun. “Ah, oh, look, I don’t get why magic is a felony in your kingdom, but my girlfriend who is the representative of your kingdom is a felon, but please forgive Melina, I…,” said Curt. “Wait you know where Melina is,” cried King Loma Lion. Soon Melina came walking by. “Melina, the king’s here, I guess you better….,” said Curt. Then King Loma Lion’s bodyguards bowed in front of Melina. “Okay, Melina what is going on,” asked Curt. “Melina, you been here the whole time, come over here and give me a hug,” said King Loma Lion. Then King Loma Lion hugged Melina. “Daddy I missed you so much,” said Melina. “So Melina, this Curt guy, he’s been saying such crazy things about you, like you’re a felon and that he’s your boyfriend,” said King Loma Lion. “But I am her boyfriend, and Melina what the hell,” said Curt. “Look Dad, I need to talk to Curt in private for a bit,” said Melina. Melina then took Curt’s arm and dragged him to talk in private. “Melina, you’re a princess and you lied to me and made me look like a fool, what is going on,” asked Curt. “Yes Curt, I feel guilty to lie to you, and yes I’m a princess, but you have to understand the only reason I lied was…I can only marry a prince, so we can’t be together,” said Melina. “So, you’re dumping me,” said Curt. “I’m not dumping you, I want you to help me tell my father that we are in love with each other and that we have been dating for a couple of months,” said Melina. “Alright, we’ll tell your father, but if he says we can’t date anymore, we can still be friends,” said Curt. Then Melina hugged Curt. “Thanks Curt,” said Melina.

“You and this Curt guy are dating, and you want to be with him instead of a prince, why,” yelled King Loma Lion. “Look Dad, I love Curt and he loves me, we have a lot in common and he likes me for me, unlike the other princes you want me to marry,” said Melina. “You would marry a wizard instead of a prince, and a human one, that’s it, you either end this and come home and meet your future husband who is a lot better than this weakling, now break up with him,” yelled King Loma Lion. “I guess this is good bye,” said Curt. “I guess so, Curt, I’ll always love you,” said Melina. “You were the best first girlfriend I’ve ever had, and who knows, this new guy maybe Mr. Right, keep in touch okay,” said Curt. Curt then kissed Melina. Soon the negotiating ended and King Loma Lion wanted Melina to return home and that he wants a new representative for his kingdom. Now we go to Curt, Hector, Lee, and Sith at a bar in Magic Town and the guys were going to cheer Curt up over the breakup. “Cheer up Curt, you can find someone else, Melina and you come from a different world, maybe it wasn’t meant to be,” said Hector. “Guys I know you’re trying to cheer me up, but how can I pick up girls I’m not a ladies man, I’m a nerd, Melina came to me, and the only reason we had to breakup was because I wasn’t a prince, god I can’t believe I lost the girl of my dreams,” said Curt. “Curt, why don’t you tell King Loma Lion to forget about you not being a prince and tell him that you make his daughter happy,” said Sith. “We tried that, face it, Melina’s a hot princess and she’s going to marry a hot prince, she deserves better than me,” said Curt. Then Curt went back to drinking his apple juice. “Curt, drink a beer and don’t be a pussy,” said Lee. “Shut up Lee,” said Curt. Then Curt started crying and soon our heroes heard a loud blast that lit up the outside of the bar windows. “What was that,” cried Hector. “Let’s check it out, it looks like another mission for the Chosen Four,” said Curt. Our heroes went outside and they saw someone familiar. “Ben Charming, what was with the entrance and what are you doing here,” asked Curt. “Ra-I’m r-not ra-my grandfather, ra-my r-name ris Curt We ra.k.a Wild Man III,” said Curt We. “Hold up, Curt We, he’s only a baby, you look like you’re in your twenties,” said Curt. “Rno, me ra-from rou-future, RI rused ra time spell, RI rhave ra warning,” said Curt We. “Time spell, the Wizard’s Court is studying that ability as we speak, so you’re Curt We from the future, so why are you in the past,” asked Curt. “Ra-it regards ra rew dark lord, rhich ris you,” said Curt We. “I’m a dark what….,” cried Curt. 

Now our heroes were talking to Curt We a.k.a Wild Man III from the future while flying back to Magical Council headquarters in the magical flying bed. “So let me get this straight, you came to the past to stop a dark lord, which is me, and then your future will be changed, why do I become a dark lord,” asked Curt. “Rell, rou ra-start rorking for Moeguya rhen rou transformation rinto ra demon,” said Curt We. “What do you mean when I become a demon,” asked Curt. “Rell, rou become ra demon rhen rou ra-hit second puberty, ra-but, RI rome ra-from an alternate future ra-where  rou are still good, ro maybe RI changed ra-the future r-and…RI can’t rell rou right now anyway,” said Curt We. “So, Curt’s a demon, why is he a member of the Chosen Four,” asked Hector. “Ra-he risn’t ra pure demon, ra-he’s only half, from his mother’s side, ra-the rest ris human from the dad’s side,” said Curt We. “My mom isn’t a demon, she’s a human currently retiring from her job as a nurse,” said Curt. “Rell, she ras turned rinto ra human ry Charlie the Genie, but the gene must rhave stayed rin her DNA romehow,” said Curt We. “So, what’s the future like,” asked Lee. “Rell, RI’m friends rith rall of your children and RI’m currently engaged ro one of Hector’s daughters,” said Curt We. “Wait, have have daughters,” cried Hector. “Yes, twins, rvery sexy,” said Curt We. “How about me, do I have any kids,” asked Lee. “Lee, you rhave ra son, looks just rike you, and Sith ras ra son too, ra-he’s nice, and ra rvery excellent soldier,” said Curt We. “So, you marry when of my daughters, so you’re going to be my son-in-law in the near future, that’s weird man,” said Hector. “How did I have a son anyway,” asked Sith. “Rhat will be for rou guys to find out, but ract surprised in the future,” said Curt We. “Do you know what happened to Melina,” asked Curt. “Rell, RI won’t tell rou that now, but let’s just say rhat rou guys are still rvery close,” said Curt We. “When do I transform into a demon,” asked Curt. “Rell, rou rhaven’t rold me rhat part yet,” said Curt We. “You mean you know me in the future,” asked Curt. “Yes, rou’re my mentor, rou picked me personally for rhis mission, after rall we’re family,” said Curt We. “Does the Magical Council win this war,” asked Sith. “Rell, rif Curt becomes ra dark lord they’re screwed, but rif rhe doesn’t we rin,” said Curt We. “So I guess ending this war is all up to you,” said Curt. “No, rit’s up ro you, Curt, rif you choose the darkness and Moeguya rinstead of staying rith the light, rhen the war ris won ry Moeguya,” said Curt We. “I hope I do the right thing,” said Curt. “RI hope ro too,” said Curt We. It seems the future is in Curt’s hands, all we can hope is that he’ll do the right thing and follows his 3rd cousin’s advice.

Now we go to Moeguya’s castle in Dawn Kingdom where Moeguya was sitting on his throne with Salizard and Mr. Hats by his side. Then Dark Mark walked into the throne room. “Ah Dark Mark, it’s nice to have you working on my side again,” said Moeguya. “I have some good news, Curt is going to become a dark lord and fulfill the prophecy,” said Dark Mark. “I have a feeling that Curt is going to choose to be a dark lord, once he becomes a demon his soul will be mine, just like all of you,” said Moeguya. “Yes master,” said Dark Mark, Salizard, and Mr. Hats at the same time. Soon Grimley the Gargoyle flew into the room. “Master, I have just received information that a time spell was used in Magic Town, we think there’s a being from the future among us,” said Grimley the Gargoyle. “What does this have to do with anything,” yelled Moeguya. “Master, this being from the future could know the outcome of the war and make it so the Magical Council will win, and he’ll probably be on the side of light since we know nothing about the time spell ability,” said Grimley the Gargoyle. “Salizard, you stop the being from the future who may know the secret of defeating us,” said Moeguya. “But think about it master, we’re already losing this war,” yelled a mysterious voice.  Alfred Charming walked into Moeguya’s throne room. “Alfred, I knew you think we be losing this war,” said Moeguya. “Look, the Magical Council grows stronger every day, so we need to strengthen our own men to win this war,” said Alfred Charming. “Alfred Charming, I order you to kill the future being and don’t come back until you bring his dead body, I wanted Salizard to do it, but we need him and Mr. Hats to learn how to use a time spell,” said Moeguya. “But sir, only wizards of light can use the time spell, and heck it’s still in the process of being created,” said Mr. Hats. “Research a duplicate time spell but use dark magic instead of light, now get busy,” yelled Moeguya. “Yes master,” said Salizard and Mr. Hats and the same time. “Now Dark Mark, I want you to help me convince Curt to join the darkness, after all you are the boy’s grandfather,” said Moeguya. “As you wish, he’ll be a great dark lord,” said Dark Mark. “We’ll I guess I need to find that future being, and when I find him, I won’t be the one who dies this time,” said Alfred Charming. So it seems Moeguya wants to make his own version of the time spell, but why? I guess Moeguya will do anything to win this war!
Now we go to Curt We a.k.a Wild Man III and The Wise Wizard talking to each other. “Wise Rizard, RI can relp rou rith the time spell, but RI rhave ra question, RI rhave another mission RI wanted to rolve, but RI rad to go through rit rith rou,” said Curt We. “What would be that,” asked the Wise Wizard. “RI wanted to change the future ro rhat my parents ron’t get divorced,” said Curt We. “How sad, you mean that your parents Jamie Charming and Adam We got divorced, but why, the marriage seems good, what happened,” asked the Wise Wizard. “Rell, my dad’s side rof the ramily rame from the freak show business, rince my mom’s nickname is the Wild Girl Jamie Charming, and rhat my mom’s side of the family ras what we rall the Wild Man gene, my dad’s family didn’t approve the marriage and ralso my parents fought ra lot behind close doors,” said Curt We. “Mr. We, I think you should not stop your parents from getting the divorce and it’s not your decision it’s your parents, look most kids who go through divorce always wish their parents could get back together, but it is unlikely that the parents will ever get back together, so just accepted even though you don’t like it,” said the Wise Wizard. “RI guess rou’re right, but don’t tell Henry K. Faun about Curt become ra dark lord rokay,” said Curt We. “My lips are sealed, now I must warn you about something,” said the Wise Wizard. “What,” asked Curt We. “I fear Moeguya knows your presents here, so he may try to stop you,” said the Wise Wizard. “RI know, but RI’m ready, Curt gave me ra heads rup rhat Alfred Charming ras reen sent by Moeguya to try and kill me,” said Curt We. “Let’s just hope that Curt stays on the side of light,” said the Wise Wizard. “RI ronly hope so,” said Curt We. Now we go to Curt in his bedroom, and Curt was starting to transform into a demon. “Great, horns and a tail, what’s next,” said Curt. “The next thing you should do is come with me,” said a mysterious voice. Curt turned around and saw Dark Mark standing outside his window. “Grandpa, what do you want with me,” cried Curt. “For you to fulfill your destiny,” said Dark Mark. “I will never become evil like you,” said Curt. “You say that, but you’ll become evil, because now that you’re becoming a demon, Moeguya can control your thoughts, you’ll be working for him in no time,” said Dark Mark. Then Dark Mark was about to leave when. “Wait Grandpa, I’ll go with you,” said Curt. “Welcome aboard, Dark Curt,” said Dark Mark. It seems that Curt may have just joined the side of Moeguya, or that Moeguya controlled his thoughts and forced him to join his army. 


Now we go to Senp, Jimmy, Harris the Hare, and Charlie the Genie playing a poker game. “So Senp, if I win I get all this money,” asked Jimmy. “Yah big buddy, you’ll win all the money, that’s only if you beat the master,” said Senp. Then Curt We walked in. “Ruys, where’s Curt,” cried Curt We. “Oh dear, is Curt missing,” said Harris the Hare. “Ruys, rit’s important rhat RI find Curt,” said Curt We. “Mr. Wild Man, I seen Curt jump out of his bedroom window, sounded like he was going to go with his grandpa…hey, I think I got a full house,” said Jimmy. “Roh my god, RI need to find the others refore rit’s too late, RI must stop Curt from becoming ra dark lord,” cried Curt We. Then Curt We fled the scene. “Holy shit, Jimmy did get a full house,” said Senp. “Does that mean he wins, because I don’t know how to play poker at all,” said Charlie the Genie. Now we go to Curt We, Hector, Lee, and Sith flying on the magical flying bed to stop Curt from becoming a dark lord. “So, Curt’s going to join Moeguya’s army and if we don’t stop him the Magical Council will lose this war,” said Hector. “Yes, rif Curt becomes ra dark lord we’re rall screwed, but refore we save Curt, we need to make ra quick pit stop at Jaguar Jungle to pick up romeone special,” said Curt We. “Who,” asked Lee. “Curt’s girlfriend, and the possible key to rinning rhis war,” said Curt We. Soon Curt We landed the magical flying bed in Jaguar Jungle. Now we see Melina wearing a wedding dress crying in her bedroom. “I miss Curt, and now I’m getting married to a man I don’t even love,” said Melina. Soon Curt We walked in. “Melina, rome rith me right now, rit’s about Curt,” said Curt We. “Who are you,” asked Melina. “My rame is Curt We ra.k.a Wild Man III, RI’m a good ruy, please we need rour relp to save Curt,” said Curt We. “If Curt is in danger you know I’ll do anything to help him, but we have to leave through my bedroom window, because if my father found out I was leaving my wedding day to save my real boyfriend he’ll kill me,” said Melina. Melina and Curt We escaped out of Melina’s bedroom window of her castle in Jaguar Jungle and then flew off in the magical flying bed. Now we go to Moeguya’s Castle in Dawn Kingdom where we seen Curt kneeling before Moeguya. “My new dark lord, Dark Curt, to prove yourself worthy of being a dark lord, you must fight one of my old dark lords to the death,” said Moeguya. “Anything for you master,” said Curt. “Now then, fight Dark Mark to the death,” said Moeguya. “What,” cried both Curt and Dark Mark at the same time. “Yes, I know you two are family but I don’t care, Dark Curt, if you wish to serve in my army you must kill Dark Mark, do it or I’ll kill you both myself,” said Moeguya. “Sorry Grandpa,” said Curt. Then Curt and Dark Mark started fighting each other. Soon Moeguya started laughing evilly as he watched Curt and Dark Mark fight each other to the death!

Soon Curt was about to kill Dark Mark when he paused for a moment and heard Moeguya laughing evilly. “My god, this is what Moeguya wants,” said Curt to himself. “Kill him Dark Curt and you will take his place,” yelled Moeguya. “Never, I will never be a dark lord, I’m a warrior of light forever and I will not kill my grandfather for your amusement, so screw you Moeguya,” cried Curt. Moeguya then started laughing evilly. “You fool, I can control you, you’re a demon, and I must say, a common demon like your mother,” said Moeguya. Soon Curt We, Hector, Lee, Melina, and Sith walked into Moeguya’s throne room. “Curt, we’re here to help,” cried Melina. “I guess the fools from the Magical Council are here, attack my minions,” yelled Moeguya. Soon demons appeared from out of nowhere. “Hector, Lee, and Sith take care rof rhese ruys, RI’m roing to relp Curt,” yelled Curt We. Hector, Lee, and Sith started fighting the demons. “Now as ror rou Moeguya…,” yelled Curt We. “I’m the guy you want pal,” yelled a mysterious voice. It was Alfred Charming and then Alfred Charming attacked Curt We. “I’m going to freaking kill you so that I will please Moeguya,” cried Alfred Charming. Soon Alfred Charming and Curt We started fighting each other. “I guess it’s just me and you Moeguya,” said Curt. “So it seems, but I can control your mind,” said Moeguya. Soon Moeguya sent a sharp pain into Curt’s head. “Now you will keep feeling pain in your mind until you do as I say,” cried Moeguya. Curt was having a huge headache and then Melina grabbed a sword and she stabbed Moeguya in the back. “Ouch, you worthless whore,” yelled Moeguya. Then Moeguya started choking Melina. “Melina, let her go you bastard, let her…,” cried Curt. Curt was soon turning into a demon and then as a demon he attacked Moeguya. “Oh yes, this is the dark side I’ve been waiting to see,” yelled Moeguya. Then Curt and Moeguya started fighting each other. 


After hours of fighting Curt finally knocked out Moeguya and soon our heroes tied up Salizard, Mr. Hats, and Alfred Charming with a rope made out of light crystals. “Now then, time to send these assholes back into the Demon Door,” said Curt. Our heroes then grabbed the Demon Door and threw Moeguya, Salizard, Mr. Hats, and Alfred Charming into it. “Now we have to lock it, but to be safe…,” said Curt. Curt then locked the Demon Door with Moeguya, Salizard, Mr. Hats, and Alfred Charming inside and Curt then tied up the Demon Door with a rope made out of light crystals. “This time, they will never come out,” said Curt. “I guess we better bring the Demon Door back with us and put it back into the Magical Council vault,” said Sith. “Exactly, now let’s get out of here,” said Curt. Soon our heroes left Moeguya’s Castle with the Demon Door and headed back to the Magical Council headquarters. “Even though we have the Demon Door I have a feeling we forgot something,” said Curt. Now we go back to Moeguya’s Castle where we see an injured Dark Mark lying on the floor of the throne room. “Dark Mark, we need to free the master again,” said Maten. “Indeed we do, because they may have the Demon Door but they forgot something important,” said Dark Mark. Soon Dark Mark pulled out the key to the Demon Door out of his pocket. Then Dark Mark and Maten started laughing evilly. Now our heroes were back at the Magical Council headquarters and then the Demon Door was put into the Magical Council vault. “It seems that now the war may finally be over, thanks to you heroes, now we only hope that this time the Demon Door will stay inside the Magical Council vault,” said Henry K. Faun. “So Wild Man III thanks for the…,” said Curt. Then our heroes saw that Curt We a.k.a Wild Man III was fading away like static. “Rell, the time spell wore roff and RI’m returning back to my rown time, as rou now know RI completed my mission, so rong and hope to ree rou ruys rin the future,” said Curt We. “Wait, before you go will me and Curt ever be able to be together,” said Melina. “Rhat ris for rou to decide,” said Curt We. Curt We then faded away and returned back to his own time. “Melina I guess it’s time to return you home, I see you’re finally getting married,” said Curt. “I wish I wasn’t,” said Melina. “I know,” said Curt. Curt then kissed Melina and then off they went to Melina’s wedding. If only Melina could marry someone she loves, but she may do just that!
Now we go to Melina’s wedding in Jaguar Jungle and Curt was watching the woman he loves getting married to someone else. “Now does anyone object to these two getting married, so speak now or forever hold your peace,” said the priest. “I can’t do this,” said Melina. “Melina you will marry this prince now, because he is the last prince in the jungle,” yelled King Loma Lion. “But I do not love him, every prince I met I did not love, do you want me to be happy,” said Melina. “If I may interrupt,” said Curt. “What is it you, I had it…,” yelled King Loma Lion. “I’m a prince,” said Curt. “What,” cried King Loma Lion and Melina. “Yah, basically my grandfather Dark Mark was king of Dawn Kingdom, so I have a royal blood line, you can check the Magical Council records and it will stately see that I’m a prince,” said Curt. “Hmmm, do you love my daughter,” asked King Loma Lion. “I love her very much,” said Curt. “How about you Melina,” asked King Loma Lion. “He’s my true love and the first guy to like me for being myself,” said Melina. “Then why don’t you two get married right now,” said King Loma Lion. “For real,” cried Curt and Melina. “Well this is a wedding going on and if you two feel you’re meant to be I approve,” said King Loma Lion. Hours later, Curt and Melina got married and they couldn’t be any happier. Now we go to Curt in bedroom at Magical Council headquarters and then he heard a knock at his bedroom door. “Come in,” said Curt. The door opened and Curt saw a very beautiful young woman in sexy lingerie. “Who are you,” screamed Curt. “It’s me silly,” said the beautiful young woman in sexy lingerie. “Melina,” said Curt. “Yah, I drank a beauty potion and now I’ll be human for a couple of hours,” said Melina. “So you want to have sex with me,” asked Curt. “Sure, we’re married,” said Melina. Soon Curt and Melina were having sex in Curt’s bedroom. A couple of days later after Melina and Curt had sex after they had gotten married, Melina told Curt she was pregnant with their first child. It now seems that Curt and Melina may become parents, and I wonder what that would be like? I guess Curt has another apprentice to teach in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment