Thursday, April 2, 2020

Spielberg The Bruiser's Epic Locker Room Movie (KWE/BWC Wrestling Comedy Sketch)

INT. LOCKER ROOM-DAY

LUCHA KING JR., a young male professional wrestler wearing a wrestling mask, and STAN MCOTTO, a young man wearing jeans and a white t-shirt, are hanging out together inside a locker room after their match earlier in the day.

STAN
Great work today Lucha King Jr., we almost won the championship.

LUCHA KING JR.
Stan, I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or...

SPIELBERG (O.S.)
And cut!

Suddenly SPIELBERG THE BRUISER, an overweight middle age man holding a film camera and smoking a cigar, walks over to Lucha King Jr. and Stan McOtto.

SPIELBERG
What the hell was that?

STAN
What are you doing now, Spielberg the Bruiser?

SPIELBERG
I’m making my epic, which you two are ruining it.

LUCHA KING JR.
You were just filming us now?

SPIELBERG
Well, for about an hour actually, but that’s besides the point. Now I have to reshoot this scene and...

STAN
Wait, we had no idea we were in a movie, or that you were filming us in general.

LUCHA KING JR.
Yeah. Also you didn’t film me with my mask off, did you?

SPIELBERG
There’s some nudity in my film, but that’s besides the point.

STAN
Spielberg, were you filming us changing in the locker room?

SPIELBERG
Don’t question my art! Now I’m going to reshoot this scene right now. Let’s start from the top. And action!

Spielberg the Bruiser continues to film Stan and Lucha King Jr. from a far when MOVIE STAR, a male middle age man wearing a business suit holding an award in his hand, enters the locker room.

MOVIE STAR
Don’t tell me I missed my big scene!

STAN
Movie Star! No, no, no! Spielberg the Bruiser, Movie Star, we’re not filming a movie so just go away!

SPIELBERG
And cut! Jesus, you ruined everything!

MOVIE STAR
Yeah Stan, you ruined everything.

SPIELBERG
I was actually talking about you Movie Star. Get out of my movie!

LUCHA KING JR.
You know what, I have an idea. Follow my lead Stan!

Lucha King Jr. punches Movie Star and Stan kicks Spielberg the Bruiser in the balls. Lucha King Jr. starts fighting Movie Star while Stan starts fighting Spielberg the Bruiser.

After a long fight, Stan slams Spielberg the Bruiser into a table while Lucha King Jr. hits Movie Star in the back with a chair. Spielberg the Bruiser and Movie Star lay on the locker room floor in pain. Lucha King Jr. picks up the award that Movie Star was holding a hits him in the head with it.

Lucha King Jr. hands the award to Stan and shakes his hand.

LUCHA KING JR.
At least you won something tonight, Stan.

STAN
Yeah, Movie Star’s stolen Oscar. Let’s go to the pawn shop and sell this.

LUCHA KING JR.
I wonder if it’s even real gold?

Stan and Lucha King Jr. exit the locker room while Spielberg the Bruiser and Movie Star slowly start to get up from the floor. Both of them clearly still in pain.

SPIELBERG
Oh man, that hurt like hell.

MOVIE STAR
Where’s my Oscar?

SPIELBERG
Oh crap. Those guys broke my camera. My film is ruined.

MOVIE STAR
I’m going to talk with Mr. Manly tonight.

SPIELBERG
About what, Movie Star?

MOVIE STAR
I think on next week’s show, I have an idea for the main event.

SPIELBERG
What, you and me team up in a tag team match against Stan McOtto and Lucha King Jr.?

MOVIE STAR
Pretty much, Spielberg. Revenge will soon be ours.

Movie Star starts laughing evilly and Spielberg the Bruiser starts laughing evilly alongside him.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment