Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A King and His Fool (Second City Class Sketch)!


ACT I

Inside of a huge castle during the middle ages, a king is sitting on his throne being entertained by his jester a.k.a. the royal fool.

                                                  Frankie the Fool

How many women can our mighty handsome king get?

                                                         King Greg

How many can I get?

                                                     Frankie the Fool

As much as he wants because he’s the greatest king ever! Who wouldn’t want to be with you, huh?

King Greg is laughing hysterically while clapping his hands and cheering!

                                                     Frankie the Fool

Hey, do you know how rich and powerful our mighty handsome king is?

                                                         King Greg

How rich and powerful am I?

                                                    Frankie the Fool

Why, you’re so rich and powerful that God himself says, hey, why can’t I be this guy, huh?

King Greg continues laughing hysterically while clapping his hands and cheering!

                                                       Frankie the Fool

Hey, do you know how many handsome mighty kings it takes to screw in a lightbulb?

                                                    King Greg

HOW MANY? HOW MANY? And also…what is this lightbulb you speak of and where can I get one?

 

                                                        Frankie the Fool

Well it only takes you my…my….OH FUCK IT…I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE….THESE JOKES SUCK AND YOU KNOW IT!  YOU FAT BEARDED BLOB!!!!

                                                           King Greg

WHAT DID YOU SAY, FOOL?

                                                        Frankie the Fool

Look pal, you know how it feels when a comedian is reduced to this huh! Also you are a terrible king and you’re married to your cousin!

                                                               King Greg

WHAT DID YOU SAY, FOOL?

                                                        Frankie the Fool

Your father was a better king than you ever could be.  He got it!  And you…I mean really who thinks monarchy is a good government system anyway? I mean really, why is it that some stupid people think it’s okay to say, wow, this guy, he’s a great leader.  I bet his offspring will be as great as him! Well, dumbasses, if you know your own family than you know there’s some winners and a whole lot of losers.  For Christ’s sake look at the Kennedys! Only three of those bastards turned out alright and then they died anyways!

                                                     King Greg

WHAT DID YOU SAY, FOOL?

                                                      Frankie the Fool

I’d rather be under Communist rule than be a citizen of this shithole of a kingdom! I mean really, we’re poorer than Togo Republic and they even got bailed out by Mexico for god’s sake! WHAT IS THIS NORTH FREAKING KOREA!

                                                     King Greg

You’re talking nonsense! MY PEOPLE LOVE ME!

                                                  

                                                    Frankie the Fool

Yeah that’s because big brother’s always watching them! I mean right now your damn guards are pointing their crossbows at me, ready to kill me just for telling the damn truth! Well I’d rather die than keep kissing your fat ass!

                                                       King Greg

You may be right! WHAT WAS I THINKING? I know nothing about politics or running a kingdom! It was my Dad, he wouldn’t let me do what I’ve always wanted! MY DREAM JOB!

                                                     Frankie the Fool

What was your dream job just out of curiosity?

                                                         King Greg

I wanted to be a veterinarian! I LOVE ANIMALS!

                                                   Frankie the Fool

I guess that explains all the pets you have and how The Black Death hasn’t killed us already! You really did cure all those rats of the plague, didn’t you? You really are a great animal doctor!

                                                       King Greg

OH, NO, I HATE RATS! I DIDN’T CURE THEM! I BURNT THEM ALL TO DEATH!

                                                       Frankie the Fool

Wow, you really are an evil bastard, aren’t you? Just kill me right now!

                                                   King Greg

WAIT! Before we kill you! I was wondering what Communist, Togo Republic, and Mexico mean anyway?

                                                      Frankie the Fool

OH, YEAH! I forgot to tell you, I can see into the future! I’m related to Nostradamus! You see Mexico and Togo Republic are future countries that won’t exist until centuries from now! A Communist is basically a guy who likes to share but, is also a huge dick for some reason. Wouldn’t recommend it!

                                                       King Greg

Could you tell me my future and the future of my kingdom, royal fool?

                                                      Frankie the Fool

Well, all of your children basically die before their 35 years old and your wife leaves you for her brother, King Friday, who’s the ruler of the Neighborhood of Make Believe.  The people of your kingdom revolt when we run out of food and basically, I get elected as the first president of the future country of Foolistan. Foolistan will be where you’re kingdom sits right now.  To sum it up, you get killed, your wife leaves you, your kids die young, and I become president and remain one until I’m killed by Ivan the Terrible for a reason that I don’t yet know!

                                                  King Greg

Ivan and Lenny! KILL HIM!

                                                  Frankie the Fool

OH! By the way Ivan, you’re Ivan the Terrible.  You actually become the future Tsar of Russia after you get laid off due to budget cuts.  Oh, right, you’re going to kill me now, aren’t you?

Frankie the Fool gets killed by Ivan and Lenny’s crossbows!

                                                      King Greg

Well, now, I need a new fool.  BRING ME JONATHAN WINTERS! After I grow bored of him, hmm, I guess bring me, I don’t know, Charles Fleischer or Larry David.  Once I am bored of them, I’ll kill them too! PUT AN AD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR A NEW FOOL, NOW! But before we go any further, we must tax the people.  Next on my list is to kill King Friday.  The Fool may just be correct with his preditctions.

                                                            Ivan

So I might become the Tsar of Russia, too?

King Greg began to laugh and then he slapped Ivan on the back!

                                               King Greg

OH IVAN! I DECLARE THEE THE NEW ROYAL FOOL! NOW DANCE MONKEY!

King Greg pulls out his whip and whips Ivan. Ivan begins to dance!

                                                King Greg

It’s good to be the king!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment