Sunday, July 12, 2015

Two Superheroes Waiting For A Bus (Second City Class Sketch)!


ACT I

While The Avengers are in the middle of fighting Doctor Doom in the heart of New York city, their leader Captain America is waiting at the bus stop to join his team in battle when all of a sudden another superhero joins him in his mission to wait for a bus…sadly it is Michelangelo of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

                                                             Captain America

Oh crap…here he comes! SAY NOTHING! SAY NOTHING!

                                                                 Michelangelo

Hey dude! No waaaay, you’re Captain America, the guy with the shield.  I am a big fan bro, big fan! What bus are you waiting for?

                                                                      Captain America

Look, I need to lead my team against Doctor Doom.  They are probably in mortal danger and so is most of the city! GOD, now where is that damn bus?

                                                                Michelangelo

Bro…chill-ax, it’s no big deal! Your team’s probably kicking ass without you! After all how are you useful to them anyway?

                                                        Captain America

What do you mean am I useful? I’M THE LEADER! I’M CAPTAIN- FREAKING- AMERICA! You youngsters need me and…

Michelangelo falls asleep and Captain America snaps his fingers really fast and Michelangelo slowly begins to wake up!

                                                             Michelangelo (yawning)

Oh, I’m sorry old man! You think just because you wear a cool costume and hold your shield, that makes you a leader? Convince me! Why would your team not be able to stop Doctor Doom without you? I mean The Hulk is way stronger than you and I think Thor’s a god…who kicks a god’s butt, bro?

                                                               Captain America

Finally the bus is here!

As the bus slowly begins to drive towards them, a huge robotic dragon picks it up and flies away with it!

                                                               Captain America

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT ROBOTIC DRAGON COME FROM AND WHY DID IT TAKE MY BUS? DAMN! The next bus won’t be here for half hour from now! MY POOR TEAM!

                                                                Michelangelo

Oh yah…me and my brothers were fighting that robotic dragon! We should have done something, bro! Probably, Baxter Stockman built it.  I really don’t know why we’re fighting a robot dragon in this issue, but, hey, Japan and ninjas and stuff, right?

                                                                    

 

 

                                                          

 

Captain America

SHUT UP! I don’t care about your adventures! Don’t you get it? We’re needed on the battlefield and our only way to get to our battles is on a freaking bus that won’t be here for another half hour! New York City is doomed! DOOMED!

                                                              Michelangelo

WAIT! GET THIS BRO! Maybe Doctor Doom and Baxter Stockman teamed up and our only hope to stop them is to work together!

                                                                  Captain America

Oh yeah, like The Avengers will ever do a crossover with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Like hello! The 80’s! LAME! And I’m from the 40’s, for Christ’s sake and I still make more money than you and my fan base is…oh I’m sorry do you even have any fans left?

                                                            Michelangelo

That hurts bro! I could fight Doctor Doom! I could be an Avenger if I wanted to!

                                                           Captain America (laughing)

You in the Avengers! What’s next! I’m standing before congress on my steroid use in crime fighting! Dream on loser!

                                                              Michelangelo

Oh yeah! Well at least I’m not a freaking sellout that smells like old people and cheese! I know cheese, because I eat a lot of pizza! Duh! I’m a Ninja Turtle!

                                                              Captain America

Is that a challenge? You want to fight you punk want-a-be?

                                                              Michelangelo

Bring it! If I win, you have to buy us pizza and give me your autograph so I can sell it on eBay! I bet it’s worth $5! Loser!

                                                            Captain America

Oh you have Wi-Fi in the sewer! Are you a hobo? Hey stupid! You know mutants can join the X-Men right! They take freaks and losers like you!

                                                           Michelangelo

Wait, before we fight…give me the X-Men’s contact information! That sounds useful for me and my brothers!

                                                            Captain America

Just Google Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters and the contact information will be right there!

                                                       Michelangelo

Thanks bro! I bet when I’m an X-Man I’ll get a lot of ladies! When’s the last time you had a girlfriend! B.C.? or A.D.?

                                                                 Captain America

I choose to be single! That’s it! Bus or not we’re fighting right now!

                                                                 Michelangelo

I hope you don’t break a hip old man! You get the first move because I’m nice like that!

Captain America throws his shield and it flies right out a window!

                                                                 Michelangelo

HA! You missed and broke a window! Need glasses old man?

                                                            Captain America

That’s it! You wait here while I go get my shield. We’ll continue our fight!

Captain America leaves to get his shield back!

                                                              Michelangelo

DUDE! I was already waiting for a bus, I got time to wait for you to get your shield back! Great! More waiting!

Michelangelo looks at his watch!

                                                           Michelangelo

And I’m going to be five minutes late for my class at Second City! I need to get my comedy on, bro!

                                                              Captain America

I’m back!

                                                            Michelangelo

BRING IT!

(To be continued…if part 2 is wanted for next class, but for now enjoy only the beginning of this sketch)

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment