Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Very Awkward Wrestling Match (Second City Class Sketch)!


ACT I

A WWE wrestling match is going on between two wrestling legends, Hulk Hogan and Harley Race. They are both inside the ring and Harley Race is holding a chair while Hulk Hogan is in the corner of the ring.

                                                              Harley Race

Come here!

                                                                 Hulk Hogan

NO!

                                                            Harley Race

I’m just going to hit you with a chair for Christ’s sake! We do it all the time!

                                                          Hulk Hogan

NO! It’ll hurt brother, I’ve been hit too many times! One more bump and my insurance will go through the roof, brother!

                                                              

                                                            Harley Race

Why do you call everyone brother? I ain’t your brother!

                                                              Hulk Hogan

Because I’ve always wanted a little brother and so I declared everyone my little brother, brother!

                                                             Harley Race

That doesn’t make any sense, Look, just let me hit you with the damn chair.  The crowds gone silent and Vince is going to kill us backstage…so be a man, brother!

                                                          Hulk Hogan

What did you call me?

                                                          Harley Race

Ah, brother?

                                                           Hulk Hogan (crying)

I have a brother, an actual brother.  I thought this day would never come….give me a hug little hairy guy!

Hulk Hogan runs over towards Harley Race with his arms wide open ready for a hug.  During the middle of the run Harley hits Hulk with the chair. The crowd goes nuts.

                                                            Hulk Hogan (crying)

Why did you hit me?

                                                             Harley Race

Um, we’re in a match, stupid.  This is fake, remember?  Now beat me up! The crowds going nuts!

                                                                 Hulk Hogan

NO! Violence solves nothing…what would our Mom think brother!

 

                                                                Harley Race

WE’RE NOT BROTHERSSSSSS!

Harley Race begins beating the crap out of Hulk Hogan while Hulk Hogan does nothing.

                                                                 Hulk Hogan

What are you doing? Why are you pretending to beat me up? Do you love me or not!

                                                                Harley Race

Look I don’t know how to fight for real okay? Plus for the tenth billionth time, we’re in a freaking WWE fake wrestling match, you idiot!

Hulk Hogan kicks Harley Race in the nuts and Harley falls down.

                                                               Hulk Hogan

See that how you hurt someone, little brother!

                                                                  Harley Race (moaning in pain)

What the hell! Why did you do that?

                                                           Hulk Hogan

You said you didn’t know how to hurt people in a real fight, your big brother showed you how!

                                                         Harley Race (yelling)

Dude, how many concussions do you have? We’re in a fake fight, remember? I’m not your brother and….oh damn just pin me!

                                                               Hulk Hogan

Pin you! You want to learn how to sew a sweater, little brother!

                                                                 Harley Race

Where’s the freaking referee! For god’s sake call the match!

 

                                                              Hulk Hogan

You have to use my phone little brother! It’s back in the locker room! I’ll go get it!

                                                                 

                                                      Harley Race

Don’t leave dude or he’s going to fire us and the crowds going to be pissed! Well they’re already pissed and…

                                                             Hulk Hogan

What do you want me to do little brother?

The crowd begins to boo while Hulk Hogan stands still in the ring while Harley Race slowly begin to crawl over to finish the match!


No comments:

Post a Comment