Monday, November 2, 2015

A Dad and His Demon (Version #1)!

(A campground in the middle of a forest)

                                     (Dad is trying up Billy to a pole while a fire is blazing in front of him)

                           DAD
Now Billy you know Daddy loves you very much!

                           BILLY
I love you too Daddy! Thanks for taking me camping you’ve never taken me camping before. But why isn’t Mommy, Tommy, or Judy here too?

                       DAD
Well Mommy, your brother Tommy, and your sister Judy had to tend to the house for tonight. It’s a special night Billy. For he is coming!

                       BILLY
Who’s coming?

                       DAD
I can’t tell you, but know what I’m doing to you is a sign that I love you and he loves you!

                      BILLY
I love you too Daddy, and I have another Daddy?

                       DAD
                        (GIGGLING WITH A LITTLE SADNESS)
Yes son, he’s both of our Daddies. Now there, I think you’re tied up pretty tight. Stay here while I get the sacred items.

                     BILLY
Where else will I go Daddy, I’m tied to a pole! I can’t move!

                              (Dad comes back with a bottle of BBQ sauce)

                     BILLY

Oh boy! Are we going to make hamburgers?

                     DAD
No Billy, this BBQ sauce is for…him!

                               (Dad begins to rub and spread BBQ sauce all over Billy)

                       BILLY
I smell pretty good Daddy!

                       DAD
                        (CRYING)
There that’s all of the BBQ sauce. Now wait here Billy, I have to keep going before nightfall.

                       BILLY
What’s going to happen I nightfall Daddy?

                       DAD
                        (CRYING)
YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW BILLY! BUT I’M DOING THIS OUT OF LOVE! NOW I’M GOING TO RING THIS BELL TO SINGLE HIS ARRIVAL!

                      BILLY
Again who’s coming! Why am I tied to a pole covered in BBQ sauce! Can we play checkers?

                               (Dad is ringing a bell while talking in tongues)

                      BILLY
That looks fun! Can I ring the bell and talk crazy too Daddy? Or could we sing the Muffin Man song again!

                     

                        DAD
No Billy, you have a greater role in his plan! He spoke to me son! He said give you’re youngest son to him and the world would be forever saved! Billy, he spoke in a dream to me! ME! I WAS CHOSEN BY THE LORD HIMSELF!


                      BILLY
That’s a weird dream Daddy. Can you untie me so we can play catch?

                       DAD
No Billy, I can’t play catch with you now! But we will meet again soon enough. Anyway I have to read the verse from the holy book!

                          (Dad pulls out “The Call of Cthulhu” by H. P. Lovecraft and begins reading it)

                      BILLY
Oh boy story time? Can we make s'mores too!

                       DAD
                        (YELLING)
That is not dead which can eternal lie! And with strange aeons even death may die!

                       BILLY
COOL! Now can you tell me the story of “The Three Little Pigs” again!

                      DAD
Cthulhu must feed now my son! Cthulhu chose you my son! Make us proud!

                      BILLY
                        (CONFUSED)
Who’s Cthulhu? Is he that Dr. Zoidberg with wings from that picture book Mommy read me?

                            (Dad hears wolves howling in the background)

                       DAD
                         (CRYING)
Cthulhu is coming! Goodbye my son! And remember to keep on smiling you’re such a good boy!

                                 (Dad flees the scene in fear while Billy is still tied to the pole)

                        (Now we go to the next day where Billy is still tied up to the pole and was tied up overnight)

                        (Ranger Hank walks up to a sleeping Billy and begins untying Billy from the pole)

                         (Billy begins to wake up)
                   
                      BILLY
DADDY! You’re not my Dad! WHERE’S MY DAD?

                     RANGER HANK
Are you Billy Wintergreen?

                      BILLY
Yes! I was out camping with my Daddy the whole night sir!

                      RANGER HANK
Look son, I don’t know how to tell you this! But you were left here to die!

                      BILLY
Where’s my Daddy?

                      RANGER HANK
You’re Dad’s in a mental institution along with you mother and siblings for believing in Cthulhu! Now your Dad was trying to sacrifice you to this fictional character and left you here tied to a pole alone at night in the freezing cold. As for your family they were going to preform a mass suicide in order to please Cthulhu but luckily the police were called before things went bad.  So basically your family’s crazy and you are going into foster care!

                       BILLY
That’s my Daddy! Thanks again for untying me Ranger Hank!

                       RANGER HANK
Don’t thank me thank Mephisto!

                      (Blackout.)

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment