Saturday, March 11, 2023

The Cursed Kingdom Part 1

Once upon a time there was a kingdom. It had a king, a queen, and a princess. The princess’s name was Jessica Kinling. She was very spoiled and only cared about herself. Then one day, a wizard came into her kingdom. The wizard wanted food because he came many miles with no food or water. The king and queen didn’t give him any food or water and ordered him to leave. But he would not leave, and so the wizard said he would put a curse on the kingdom if he didn’t follow his wishes. Then Princess Jessica called the wizard a bum, and soon the wizard cursed the whole kingdom. Turning everyone, even the king and queen into animals, and as for Princess Jessica, the wizard turned her into a horrible monster. She was very upset because she was once a beautiful young woman. Now the only way for her to get rid of the curse was for her true love to kiss her. But she gave up hope, knowing that no one would love a monster. 

Now we go to a couple years later into the future where we see a hungry peasant. The peasant’s name was Arthur Willings, he was 27 years old. Arthur and his friend Roddy Komp were going to see if they could become knights of their kingdom. “Alright my friend, we’ll be peasants no more, now we’ll be knights,” said Arthur Willings. “Dude, calm down, we may not even get the job,” said Roddy. Then Arthur and Roddy went to their kingdom’s castle, and started talking to the king. “Why do you two think you can be knights of my kingdom,” asked the King. “Well, you see your majesty, we’ll guard your kingdom from anything, and we’ll fight anyone and win, and we are very brave,” said Arthur. “And plus, were doing it for the money and chicks,” said Roddy. “Alright, you two get the job, but the one I have for you two is the one even my bravest knights can’t handle,” said the King. “Sure, we’ll do it, what is it,” asked Arthur. “Have you ever heard of the Cursed Kingdom,” asked the King. What will happen next? Nobody knows! Now our heroes are on their way to the Cursed Kingdom to kill a horrible monster. “Dude, on you out of your mind,” yelled Roddy. “Look we’ll do this, we can kill whatever this thing is,” said Arthur. “Dude, even if this monster is real, it’s going to kick our ass, we won’t get the money or the chicks, we’re not heroes, come on let’s just go back dude,” yelled Roddy. “Listen, we’re knights now, and we can kill a monster, and besides if we leave, we’re no better than the other knights, now come on,” said Arthur. As they were walking, they heard people singing. “Hey, where’s that singing coming from,” asked Roddy. “I don’t know, hey, whoever is there, please show yourselves,” yelled Arthur. Then a huge tree fell right in front of them. It was three lumberjacks. “Hello, my name is Spotty, and here are my friends, Stork and Binky Bear, were just lumberjacks on duty, but would you like some pancakes and biscuits,” said Spotty. “Sorry for my friend, so what are you guys doing here,” asked Stork. “Hey, you guys are talking animals,” said Arthur. “Duh we can talk, now why are you here,” asked Binky Bear. “Ah, we’re going to the Cursed Kingdom,” said Arthur. “Don’t go there, do you know why it’s cursed,” said Spotty. “Why,” asked Roddy. “Because, the horrible monster came and killed the king and queen, and soon the people in the kingdom were never seen again,” said Binky Bear. “Alright we’ll be on our way,” said Arthur. “Man, I still hope we can get paid,” said Roddy. “Pay, you guys are getting paid, how much,” asked Stork. “Well, were knights and were going to kill the monster in the Cursed Kingdom for $500,” said Arthur. “Group huddle,” said Spotty. Then Spotty, Stork, and Binky huddled up. “You guys this could be a chance, we never get paid for being lumberjacks, so if we help these guys we can get half of their pay,” said Spotty. “Yah, I’m tired of eating pancakes let’s help them,” said Binky Bear. “Alright, god I hope this works,” said Stork. Then Spotty went over to Arthur and Roddy. “You know, we know how to kill the monster, maybe we can come with you,” asked Spotty. “What’s the catch,” asked Roddy. “Well, we want half of your pay,” said Spotty. “No deal, we’re knights, so we can take care of this by ourselves,” said Arthur. “Come on man, maybe we do need their help, I say they can join us,” said Roddy. “Well, ok, you guys can come with us,” said Arthur. “Yah,” yelled the three lumberjacks. Soon our heroes were soon in the Cursed Kingdom. “Damn, this place is a ghost town, how are we ever going to find that monster,” said Roddy. Then we see a stray dog coming to us. “Hey boy, where did you come from,” asked Arthur. “Hey, who you are calling boy, I’m one of the knights of this kingdom, so that means, no one can came in this kingdom without my permission,” said the dog. “Hey, you can talk, like I haven’t seen that before,” said Arthur. 

Then Arthur looked at Spotty. “Why are you looking at me like that,” said Spotty. “Sorry, but were here to kill the monster, so talking dog, leave it to the real knights okay,” said Roddy. “No one can kill Princess Jessica, and now I have to ask you to leave,” said the dog. Then our heroes just walked past the talking dog. “Man, that was weird, a talking dog,” said Spotty. “Look who’s talking,” said Stork. “Oh yah, I forgot I was a talking dog,” said Spotty. Soon they were walking through the kingdom and they saw a lot of animals and no people. “Hey, do you lumberjacks know why there are no people in the Cursed Kingdom,” asked Roddy. “Well, I heard it was that the monster turned all the people in the kingdom into animals,” said Spotty. “But who is this Princess Jessica,” asked Arthur. “The daughter of King Kinling and Queen Kinling, but I haven’t heard those names in years, some say they died when the Cursed Kingdom came to town,” said Stork. “Maybe this is the kingdom of the Kinling’s,” said Arthur. “That could be possible, but we need more proof,” said Binky Bear. Then our heroes saw an old castle, they soon went inside the old castle. Arthur, Roddy, Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear went into the castle, and it was very scary in there. “Man, I wonder where that monster is,” said Spotty. Then our heroes heard a loud roar. “What in the hell was that?” yelled Roddy. “That must be the monster, alright you guys, let’s split up and find us a monster,” said Arthur. Soon our heroes split up, and soon Arthur found a library. “Wow, look at all these books, and who would have time to read these,” said Arthur. Then he was walking then he saw the monster sitting in the chair. “Ah, it’s the monster,” screamed Arthur. Then monster looked like an ogre, with one big eye, crazy hair, very fat, and blue skin. The monster screamed back and ran off. The monster was running like a gorilla, and Arthur followed it into a bedroom. “Die, you, horrible monster,” yelled Arthur. “No, I’m not evil, please leave me alone,” yelled the monster. “You put this kingdom into a curse, and now I’m going to kill you,” yelled Arthur. “I didn’t put this kingdom into a curse, it was a wizard,” yelled the monster. “What are you talking about,” asked Arthur. “I’m Princess Jessica, and I mean you no harm,” said Princess Jessica. “What,” asked Arthur. And now we go outside where we see a black knight on his horse, and then he took off his helmet and it was Coyote (Spotty’s #1 enemy). “Now, I, Coyote, will kill this monster once and for all,” said Coyote. Now we go back inside the castle. “So, what happened to this place anyway,” asked Arthur. “Well, a wizard came to our kingdom, and we didn’t know he had magic powers, and my parents and I were mean to him, then he put the whole kingdom into a curse,” said Princess Jessica. “Well, how do we break the curse,” asked Arthur. “Well, it’s not going to be easy, but my true loves kiss will break it, but my true love won’t like to see me like this,” said Princess Jessica. “What’s his name, maybe I can look for him,” asked Arthur. “His name is Prince Gary, and he lives in a kingdom 6 miles from here, but…,” said Princess Jessica. “But what,” asked Arthur. “Well, he’s a little spoiled,” said Princess Jessica. Then Spotty comes running in. “Hey there, you are, wait, the monster, let me kill it,” yelled Spotty. Spotty pulled out his ax and was about to kill Jessica. “No, listen lumberjack, she is not responsible for the curse, the monster is a princess under a curse, now we need to find some guy named Prince Gary, now let’s go,” said Arthur. “What just happen, you wait here monster,” said Spotty. Spotty ran up to Arthur. “Dude are you out of your mind, the monster is lying, now let’s not go on some wild goose chase, and just kill it,” said Spotty. “No, don’t you get in, the monster didn’t cause the curse, the curse is on the monster and the whole kingdom, the monster is the princess,” said Arthur. “What, look whatever it said, don’t believe it, okay,” said Spotty. Then we heard clapping. It was Coyote. “Very good, hello Spotty, what are you doing here,” said Coyote. “Who are you,” yelled Arthur. “Dude, that’s my enemy, Coyote, from my former kingdom, they made him apart of the Black Knights, but not me, and he is a bully and a dick,” yelled Spotty. “Look, leave the monster killing for me, not some lumberjack and a peasant,” said Coyote. Then Coyote started walking and then Arthur pulled out his sword. “Not on my watch,” said Arthur. 

Then Coyote and Arthur started fighting, and then Arthur pushed Coyote through a window, and Coyote fell. “Dam, I think I broke an arm, and you haven’t seen the last of me or the Black Knights, and we will kill that monster,” said Coyote. Then Coyote started walking back to his horse. “He’ll be back, and with more help, now, where is this guy,” said Spotty. Spotty and Stork went to look for Prince Gary, and Arthur, Roddy, and Binky Bear are guarding the kingdom. Now we go to Roddy and Binky where they were in a one room house. Then Roddy saw a King Cobra. “Hello, what are you guys doing,” asked the King Cobra. “Are you one of the people under the curse, or can you just talk like my friend over there,” asked Roddy. “Well, my name is Amy, I’m Princess Jessica’s best friend and lady-in-waiting,” said Amy. “So, the curse has made you a snake,” said Roddy. “Well, I’m actually a King Cobra, but I wanted to get to know you, so, what’s your name,” asked Amy. “My name is Roddy, and my talking bear friend is named Binky, and why did you want to know that?” asked Roddy. “Well, ah, I have to go,” said Amy. Then Amy started slithering away. “Dude, I think that snake was hitting on you,” said Binky Bear. “No, it wasn’t, besides, like I could date a snake,” said Roddy. Now we go to Princess Jessica and Arthur as they were talking to each other. “So, your folks are the king and queen,” asked Arthur. “Yah, they’re the king and queen alright, but they might like to meet you,” said Princess Jessica. Then an owl and a wolf came in. “Who are those two,” asked Arthur. “Why, were King Kinling and Queen Kinling, and were animals because of this curse, so when are you going to kiss my daughter already,” asked King Kinling. “Dad, be quit,” said Princess Jessica. “We’re just waiting for Prince Gary, and he is the only one who can break the curse,” said Arthur. “But only the true love could break the curse, and that could be anyone,” said Queen Kinling. “What did you say,” asked Arthur. “O nothing, you’ll find out,” said Queen Kinling. Then King Kinling and Queen Kinling left the room. 2 weeks have past, and Arthur is starting to fall in love with Princess Jessica, but Princess Jessica doesn’t know that. “Thanks for not wanting to kill me anymore,” said Princess Jessica. “Well, I think you’re a good person,” said Arthur. “I just hope Prince Gary likes me, because he is my true love after all,” said Princess Jessica. “Yah let’s just hope he’s the one for you,” said Arthur. “Yah, I hope,” said Princess Jessica. Now we go to Roddy and Amy, and Roddy and Amy were starting to fall in love with each other too. “So, I hope the curse is broken soon, but I still wonder what you were like when you were human,” said Roddy. “Well, I guess I’ll surprise you,” said Amy. “Wait, you’re not a fat chick are you,” said Roddy. “What was that?” asked Amy. “Oh nothing,” said Roddy. Now we go to Coyote where he was in a meeting with the Black Knights. “Now my brothers we welcome a new black knight into our group, Prince Gary,” said Coyote. Then Prince Gary walks in. “Thank you, now we are going to kill the monster of the Cursed Kingdom, who’s with me,” yelled Prince Gary. “All hail the order of the Black Knights,” yelled all the Black Knights. Little did we know was that Spotty and Stork were watching the Black Knights meeting. “Oh no, we have to warn the others Spotty,” said Stork. “What just happened, I wasn’t listening,” said Spotty. Soon the Black Knights came to the Cursed Kingdom to kill the monster. Prince Gary and Coyote went into the castle to look for the monster. 

Roddy, Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear were fighting the other Black Knights, and our heroes were winning. Then Prince Gary saw the monster. “Time for you to burn in hell, you demon,” yelled Prince Gary. “Stop,” yelled Arthur. “What do you want peasant,” said Prince Gary. “Look, this is Princess Jessica, she is the one that was cursed not the one who made the curse,” said Arthur. “What, this ugly monster was my former bride, you’re lying,” yelled Prince Gary. “Gary is that you,” yelled Princess Jessica. “O my god, Jessica…you’re a monster, and now I shall kill you by order of the Black Knights,” yelled Prince Gary. Then as Prince Gary was about to kill Princess Jessica, Arthur jumped out right in front of him. “You have to fight me if you want to get to her,” yelled Arthur. Then Arthur pulled out his sword and started fighting Prince Gary. Soon Arthur pushed Prince Gary to the ground and then Arthur with his sword cut off Prince Gary’s arm. “I’m not going to kill you, but you now know what it’s like to be different, because now you only have one arm,” yelled Arthur. “You asshole,” yelled Prince Gary. Then Arthur turned around and saw Coyote stabbing Princess Jessica in the chest. “So long suckers, come on Prince Gary,” yelled Coyote. Then Coyote and Prince Gary got away. “Jessica,” yelled Arthur. Arthur then ran to Jessica. “Don’t die Jessica, I love you,” yelled Arthur. “What was that?” asked Jessica. “I love you. I see that you’re a kind and loving person, and I know I’m not your true love but…,” said Arthur. Then Arthur kissed Princess Jessica. Soon Jessica started glowing brightly, and then Jessica started floating in the air. Then soon Arthur broke the curse, but how? Soon everything in the Cursed Kingdom was becoming brand new. Soon the buildings looked brand new and so did the castle, then all the animals in the kingdom turned back into people. Now we go back to Arthur and Princess Jessica. “What is going on,” said Arthur. Soon Princess Jessica wasn’t a monster anymore, but a beautiful young woman. “What happened,” said Princess Jessica. Then Princess Jessica looked at her hands. “I’m human again, Arthur you broke the curse,” yelled Princess Jessica. “But I’m not your true love, Prince Gary is, but I…,” said Arthur. 

Then Princess Jessica ran towards Arthur and gave him a kiss. “Hey honey,” yelled King Kinling. King and Queen Kinling were human again too. “But I love Jessica, but I’m not her true love,” said Arthur. “Yes Arthur, you are Princess Jessica’s true love because you love her, that’s what being someone’s true love is,” said Queen Kinling. “Arthur, are you going to marry my daughter someday?” asked King Kinling. “Yes, I may do that someday, because I love Jessica, as herself, not because she is a human being now,” said Arthur. Then Roddy, Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear came into the room. “Dude, the Cursed Kingdom isn’t cursed anymore, way to go dude,” said Roddy. “Yah, but are we still getting paid,” asked Spotty. “Dude, we get paid as lumberjacks not knights, but we did a good deed, and that’s the reward we’ve earned,” said Stork. “You suck,” said Binky Bear. “Well boys time to hit the open trail, but with no money,” said Spotty. Then Spotty and Binky Bear started crying. “Well, since you three helped our kingdom, how does $700 sound for each of you,” said King Kinling. “Alright, we’re going to get some new shoes baby,” yelled Spotty. Then Arthur and Jessica started making out. “Aw man, Arthur gets a chick, and I don’t, this suck,” said Roddy. Then Roddy sees another beautiful young woman. “Hello baby, what’s your name?” said Roddy. “It’s me Amy, remember silly,” said Amy. “You mean Amy the King Cobra, damn, that’s what you really look like, are you sure you don’t have a boyfriend,” said Roddy. “I do now,” said Amy. Then Amy kissed Roddy. “Thank you,” said Roddy to himself. Then Amy and Roddy started kissing. And everybody lived happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment