Saturday, March 11, 2023

Vikings Remake Part 4

Our heroes soon landed on the island where they think the Wishing Ruby is located (but it’s another map that leads to the Wishing Ruby). “Alright, let’s go,” said Justin. “Where do you think it is,” asked Snow White. “The map says we just have to find a cave and in it is the treasure,” said Lacey. As our heroes were walking through the jungle from out of nowhere a huge cheetah popped out in front of them and it roared loudly. Dinky started barking at it while our heroes started to panic. “Justin, do you have your sword?” cried Lacey. “I don’t have any weapons,” cried Justin. “Hold on, I’ll kill the beast,” yelled a mysterious voice. 

Then a mysterious man popped out of nowhere and killed the cheetah. “Ha ha, no one can stop the mighty Beowulf, the slayer of monsters,” cried Beowulf in a brave voice. “Wait a minute, Beowulf, weren’t you once a member of King Hrothgar’s royal guard,” asked Justin. “Indeed, not only was I member, I used to be the former head of the royal guard, until that bastard Lancelot overthrew me, since then I was discharged and I became a hero for hire…what brings you three here,” asked Beowulf. “We came here looking for the Wishing Ruby…hey…maybe we can work together,” said Justin. Beowulf laughed and then tapped Justin on the shoulder. “My dear boy, I don’t want to work with anyone…I’m the lone wolf here…so hope you get to the Wishing Ruby before I do,” laughed Beowulf. Our heroes then heard a loud roar. “A monster…so long and hope you make it out of here alive,” yelled Beowulf. Beowulf then fled the scene. “Come on, we can get to the cave before he can,” yelled Justin. “But the monster,” cried Lacey and Snow White at the same time. 

Justin then pulled out an old sword and smiled. “Where did you get that,” asked Lacey. “Beowulf dropped it, now come on,” said Justin. Soon our heroes made it to a cave which was inside a very large mountain. “Lacey…you and Snow White stay out here…I’ll go in and get the ruby,” said Justin. “But…,” cried Lacey. “Stay…if I don’t come back in an hour leave without me,” said Justin. Lacey nodded. Justin went inside the cave and as Justin was walking inside the cave he saw a lot of dead animal carcasses. Now we go to Lacey and Snow White who were waiting outside for Justin. “So, girl…how old are you,” asked Snow White. “I’m 19, how about you,” asked Lacey. “I’m 22,” said Snow White. Lacey laughed and Snow White looked confused. “I’m sorry, but you at least look like a man of 47,” said Lacey. “You know why I wanted to have the Wishing Ruby,” asked Snow White. “Why,” asked Lacey. “Because back in the day a witch put an aging curse on me, so I age quicker than normal…all because I called her an old hag,” said Snow White. “Wait, you’re cursed, and you want to use the ruby to break it…wow, sorry about not taking you seriously,” said Lacey. Snow White then aged again, this time he looked like a senior citizen. “I guess you were right,” said Lacey. “Huh,” said Snow White. Just then Snow White turned back into a middle-aged man. “Wow, you went from 70 to 47 in under a second,” said Lacey. “Yah, the aging curse goes back and forth a lot, sometimes I turn into a toddler,” said Snow White. Soon after a couple of minutes talking to each other Snow White and Lacey began to almost fall in love with each other because they like a lot of the same things. But what will happen next? Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment