Saturday, March 11, 2023

The Origin of Stretch Man: Part 2

Stretch Man became a full-time member of The Gifted and changed his superhero name to Dr. Stretch. The GreenSpeed and Ms. Giant continued their relationship, and they were falling in love with each other all over again. President Henry Q. (X-Eye) started funding The Gifted and soon The Gifted remodeled their headquarters. It looks like The Gifted saved the day again from Dr. Hurt, but Dr. Hurt wasn’t gone for good. Now we go to Dr. Hurt’s headquarters where his robots started building their master a stronger robotic body. Now Dr. Hurt’s head was put in a jar and attached to a huge robotic body. Dr. Hurt wasn’t a cripple anymore. Now he’s a strong cyborg. “Now, I can finally get my revenge on The Gifted, once and for all,” yelled Dr. Hurt. Then Dr. Hurt started laughing evilly. Meanwhile at The Gifted’s headquarters, The GreenSpeed and Ms. Giant were alone together in her room. “I’m glad you came back from your soul searching. What did you learn?” asked Ms. Giant. “That I love you. No matter my past. But there’s something I need to tell you about my past and…,” said The GreenSpeed. Ms. Giant covered his mouth and showed him a picture of her when she used to be obese. 

The GreenSpeed looked at the picture in confusion. “Who is this?” asked The GreenSpeed. “That was me. I used to be the unpopular ugly fat girl. I should have told you sooner after I learned that you used to be…,” said Ms. Giant. The GreenSpeed shushed Ms. Giant and held her hands. “I don’t care about that. And that wasn’t what I was going to tell you. My real name isn’t Gus Speed. I was put in a witness protection program. Because he wants me dead,” said The GreenSpeed. “Who wants you dead?” asked Ms. Giant. “My father. The biggest crime lord in Action City,” said The GreenSpeed. “Who is your father?” asked Ms. Giant. “Someone you and The Gifted don’t want to mess with,” said The GreenSpeed. Who is The GreenSpeed’s crime lord father? What is The GreenSpeed’s real name? Who truly knows, but it will be answered at another time. 

The End?

No comments:

Post a Comment