Saturday, March 11, 2023

The Cursed Kingdom Part 2

It’s been two years since the curse was broken over the Kinling Kingdom, and the Kinling family will welcome a new son-in-law to be Arthur Willings. Arthur and Jessica Kinling are still in love and are getting married. Roddy Komp is now a knight and is dating Princess Jessica’s lady-in-waiting Amy. As for the three lumberjacks Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear are now living in the castle and mooching off king and queen Kinling. The Black Knights have taken over a kingdom two miles away from the Kinling Kingdom, and Coyote and Prince Gary co-rule this kingdom as well. Now our new story begins, but it starts with a problem. The curse had one more detail, the Kinling family was giving an hourglass that represents how long they had to break the curse. But even though the curse was broken, it was broken for Princess Jessica. So this means as of right now Princess Jessica will turn into an ogre once more. It’s now midnight at the curse kingdom, Arthur and Jessica were sleeping together. Jessica woke up, and felt funny. She then walked around the long hallway. Now we go to Spotty who was making a sandwich in the kitchen. “Man, a midnight snack and it’s back to bed, I wonder where the ketchup is,” said Spotty to himself. Then Spotty heard a roar. “I wonder what that noise was,” said Spotty. Then Spotty walked out of the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand. “Hello, anyone there,” said Spotty. Then Spotty saw a shadowy figure walking around. “It’s a cat burglar, I better…,” said Spotty. Then Princess Jessica popped out of nowhere and she turned into an ogre. “Princess Jessica,” asked Spotty. Then Princess Jessica slapped Spotty and ran away. 

Then Princess Jessica ran outside into the forest, and now a new quest has begun. It was soon morning in the Kinling Kingdom, but sad news went around the whole kingdom. Princess Jessica ran away, and they couldn’t find her. Spotty told the king and queen (Jessica’s parents) about the news and he also asked for some money. Soon Arthur found out, and he was shocked. “Why did she run away, and why is she an ogre again,” asked Arthur. “Dude, this is very weird, weren’t you the one who broke the curse when you kissed her,” said Roddy Komp. “I don’t know, I thought I did,” said Arthur. Then Amy walked into the room. “I know why Jessica is still cursed, follow me,” said Amy. Then they went to the castle library. Then Amy showed Arthur and Roddy the broken hourglass. “You see, this hourglass tells us how long we had to break the curse, because there was a time limit, and I think the kingdom was cured but not Princess Jessica, it must have run out halfway after you cured Jessica,” said Amy. “Wait, I only cured the kingdom, but not Jessica, so, she’s still an ogre, but how did she turn into a human again anyway,” asked Arthur. “I don’t know why she was human for a little bit, but it didn’t last long,” said Amy. “But for two years,” said Roddy. “Heck, maybe it takes awhile for it to come back, but poor Jessica, she’s an ogre again,” said Amy. Then Binky Bear walked in. “Hey, why are you guys looking at that hour glass I broke last week,” asked Binky Bear. “Wait, you broke it,” cried Amy. “Yah, I was trying to grab a book on the top shelf, and accidently knocked it over,” said Binky Bear. “So that means, that when the hourglass broke, it must have brought back the curse, but only to Jessica,” said Amy. Then Spotty walked in. “Hey everybody, what’s happing,” said Spotty. “We just found out how Jessica is an ogre again, it’s because Binky broke the hourglass that…,” said Arthur. “Look, if she’s still cursed, I know a guy who can cure her, and it’s not you,” said Spotty. “Who would that be,” asked Arthur. “My friend Beardy, he’s a wizard and he’ll help you out, because were best friends, and he just lives on Mt. Rayson,” said Spotty. “Alright, I know what I must do, I must find Beardy and Jessica and break the curse all over again,” said Arthur. Now Arthur is going on a quest to save Jessica. Now we go to a tavern where we see Terry the Tapir drinking. “Hey bartender, can I get another drink,” yelled Terry the Tapir. Then the bartender walked out with an axe in his hand. “If you want another drink, give me the money you owe me,” said the bartender. “Hey, hey, hey, calm down, I’ll get the money,” said Terry the Tapir. “Get the hell out of my bar you dam whatever the hell you are,” yelled the bartender. Then Terry the Tapir was kicked out by the bartender. “I’m a tapir you asshole,” said Terry the Tapir. Terry the Tapir is the town drunk, and he used to be a Black Knight. 

Coyote fired him because he wouldn’t stop drinking and was spending all of the Black Knights money on alcohol. “Stupid tavern, man I need a drink and I need it now,” yelled Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir was walking and then he saw a poster on a tree. “What’s this,” said Terry the Tapir to himself. The poster said that a reward was being held for anyone who can catch a wild ogre, and the Black Knights were rewarding the money. “Catch an ogre eh, well I’m back in business,” said Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir started laughing evilly. Now we go to the Kinling Castle where Stork was talking to Spotty and Binky Bear. “You guys, when are we going back to work,” asked Stork. “Why my friend, we never have to work again,” said Spotty. “Spotty we can’t mooch off the king and queen forever,” said Stork. “Yah we can because we’re heroes,” said Spotty. “No Arthur broke the curse we’re just lumberjacks and do you two think after two years they fired us, we could be unemployed for all we know, and…,” said Stork. “Look, I hate being a lumberjack and of course we’re fired, like it’s been two years,” said Spotty. “Yah, now we have to say are goodbyes and try to get our jobs back and that’s that,” yelled Stork. Then Stork walked out, and Spotty started crying. “Dude cheer up, we can have fun being lumberjacks again,” said Binky Bear. “Shut up,” cried Spotty. Now we go to Coyote and Prince Gary talking about the ogre (Jessica) problem. “My boy, I remember when you first joined the Black Knights, and I knew you were special, but I overheard that you haven’t killed an ogre, or any other mythical creatures,” said Coyote. “Well, I was close to killing an ogre, but it turned out to be a princess,” said Prince Gary. “Well, I killed a baby dragon and I’m leader of the Black Knights, so go out and kill that wild ogre,” said Coyote. “But what if...,” said Prince Gary. “Look, it’s not going to be a princess, kill it anyway, you’ve already handed over your kingdom to the Black Knights so kill that ogre,” yelled Coyote. “Yes boss,” said Prince Gary. Then Prince Gary ran out of the room. “Sucker,” said Coyote. Now we go into the forest, and we see Princess Jessica lying by a creek. “Why me, now Arthur will never love me, why I’m I a monster, I’ve changed didn’t I,” cried Princess Jessica. Then she looked at her reflection in the water and then slapped it. “I’m a freak,” cried Princess Jessica. Then little did Princess Jessica know was that Terry the Tapir was watching her. “I’m going to kill me an ogre,” said Terry the Tapir to himself. Then Terry the Tapir started laughing evilly. Now we go to Arthur walking in the forest to look for Princess Jessica. But little did he know he was being followed. “Jessica, Jessica, we want you to come back home, hello, anybody,” yelled Arthur. “I’m somebody,” said a mysterious voice. 

Then Arthur turned around and saw Prince Gary. “Gary, not you again, what are the Black Knights up to now,” yelled Arthur. “You see, we have an ogre problem, and it maybe your sweetheart, so I have to kill it,” said Prince Gary. “Look, she means no harm, I need to bring her to a wizard’s house to make her normal again,” said Arthur. “I don’t care, now tell me where the ogre is or….,” yelled Prince Gary. Then Princess Jessica rammed Prince Gary to the ground. “Jessica,” asked Arthur. Then Princess Jessica ran away from the scene, and then chasing after Jessica was Terry the Tapir, but he was pooped. “I…get…you, ah oh, ah oh,” said Terry the Tapir. “Who the heck are you,” asked Arthur. “I’m Terry the Tapir and I’m after that ogre, to kill it so I can get a reward,” said Terry the Tapir. “I can’t let you do that,” said Arthur. “Oh, you don’t want me to kill the ogre, and then I’ll have to just kill you,” yelled Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir started fighting Arthur. Then Prince Gary from the ground punched Terry the Tapir in the nuts. Then Terry the Tapir fell to the ground. “Come on, let’s go to that wizards house,” said Prince Gary. “Wait, you want to team up with me,” asked Arthur. “Yes, before the drunken tapir wakes up, he was such a great Black Night, but he’ll always be a drunk, now let’s go,” said Prince Gary. “This day just got weird,” said Arthur to himself. Then Arthur and Prince Gary were headed Mt. Rayson to find the wizard named Beardy. Arthur and Prince Gary were almost towards Beardy’s house on Mt. Rayson. “Alright, we’re almost there,” said Prince Gary. “Again, why are you on my side now, I thought you wanted to kill Jessica,” asked Arthur. “Well of course I do, but once we find this wizard I can arrest him,” said Prince Gary. “Wait, what did this wizard do that was so bad,” asked Arthur. “Why for using magic of course, and witchcraft is against the law in my kingdom, so I will have a wizard and an ogre,” yelled Prince Gary. Then Arthur hit Prince Gary on the head with the back of his sword, and Prince Gary was soon knocked out. “I have plans for you too Gary,” said Arthur. Then Arthur found Beardy’s house on Mt. Rayson, and then he knocked on Beardy’s door. Beardy answered it. “Who the heck are you,” asked Beardy. “My name is Arthur, and my friend Spotty said you can help me with my problem,” said Arthur. “Spotty, man I haven’t seen him in years, and what’s the problem,” asked Beardy. “My girlfriend is an ogre, and it was a curse, I broke it, but she turned into an ogre again, can you help her to become human again,” asked Arthur. “Okay, I’ll help, come in and I’ll see if I have a cure,” said Beardy. “Oh and Beardy there’s another thing I want you to do for me,” asked Arthur. Then Arthur looked a Prince Gary who was still knocked out. Hours later, Prince Gary woke up. “Oh man, where I’m I and…,” said Prince Gary. Then Prince Gary looked at his hand, and it was now greenish-red and twice the size of a human hand. Then Prince Gary realized he was turned into an ogre by Beardy and Arthur. “You turned me into a monster, why, I done nothing wrong,” cried Prince Gary. “I asked Beardy to turn you into an ogre to show you what it’s like to be treated like a monster, or as you treated Jessica,” said Arthur. “You wizard, I will not arrest you if you turn me back into a human,” said Prince Gary. “Sorry pal, the spell can’t be broken, you’re an ogre forever,” said Beardy. “No, I’ll get my revenge, you’ll see, you’ll see,” yelled Prince Gary. Then Prince Gary ran out of Beardy’s house, and Beardy gave Arthur a cure for Princess Jessica to make her human again. Now we go to Princess Jessica lying in the forest. “Man, I’m pooped, I hate being on the run, I wish I can go back home,” said Princess Jessica to herself. Then Princess Jessica saw something flying in the sky. It landed right by her, and it was a baby dragon. “Why do you look so sad,” asked the dragon. “Dragons can talk,” cried Princess Jessica. “Yah, only to ogres, what are you doing here, ogres died out years ago,” said the dragon. “You mean there used to be other ogres,” asked Princess Jessica. “Oh yah, way back when ogres were peaceful creatures and lived in these forests,” said the dragon. “What happened to them,” asked Princess Jessica. “Will, humans killed the ogres, and those humans were the Black Knights,” said the dragon. “So, ogres are extinct,” said Princess Jessica. “Yah, humans killed all of them, but it’s nice to know that you’re still alive,” said the dragon. “Why,” asked Princess Jessica. “Because you may be the last ogre alive,” said the dragon. “But I wasn’t born an ogre,” said Princess Jessica. “What, so you were…,” said the dragon. “Yah human, but I was cursed by a wizard and now I’m running away from home because I’m hideous,” said Princess Jessica. “So, your home would be…,” asked the dragon. “I’m a princess and I live in a kingdom not that far from here, I don’t want to go back because…,” said Princess Jessica. “But don’t your family and friends care about you,” asked the dragon. “Well, I don’t know,” said Princess Jessica. “Well why don’t I take you back home, maybe they can help you get back to normal,” said the dragon. “But I…,” said Princess Jessica. “I think they’ll still love you, no matter if you’re an ogre or not,” said the dragon. “You’re right, they still love me, what was I thinking, let’s go home, ah…,” said Princess Jessica. “My name is Sparky the dragon, come on let’s go,” said Sparky the dragon. Then as Princess Jessica and Sparky were about to leave, Terry the Tapir popped out of nowhere right in fount of them. “You freaks ain’t going nowhere, I’m going to kill you, because I haven’t had a beer in weeks,” said Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir pulled out his axe and then Terry the Tapir and Princess Jessica started fighting each other. Now we see Coyote riding his horse in the woods, when out of nowhere Prince Gary popped out. “You’re the wild ogre, now I can kill you for mankind,” yelled Coyote. “Don’t kill me, it’s me Prince Gary,” cried Prince Gary. “Prince Gary isn’t an ogre, and I would never believe a monster like you,” yelled Coyote. “But I was put in a curse by the other ogre’s boyfriend and…,” cried Prince Gary. “Wait, what other ogre,” asked Coyote. Then Prince Gary thought of a plan to save him. “Oh, it’s just a female ogre, and I’m a male, and that means…,” said Prince Gary. “It means the ogre species maybe repopulated, where’s the female,” asked Coyote. “I’ll take you too it, and who knows, with one dead, they can’t repopulate,” said Prince Gary. Soon Prince Gary and Coyote were on the hunt for the female ogre aka Princess Jessica. Now we go to the Kinling Kingdom where Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear were about to leave. “No, I don’t want to go back and be a lumberjack, I want to be treated like royalty,” cried Spotty. “Spotty, we can’t mooch off the king and queen forever, and we need to find new jobs,” said Stork. Then King and Queen Kinling ran outside to Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear. “Wait, don’t go you guys we want to tell you something,” said Queen Kinling. “What is it your highness,” asked Binky Bear. “Me and my husband have been thinking, and since we like your company…,” said Queen Kinling. “We decided to make you knights of our kingdom, what would you guys say,” said King Kinling. “You mean, we get to be knights, that’s like a dream come true,” said Spotty. “Wow, I’m a knight, I can’t wait to tell my mom,” said Stork. “So welcome knighthood, now you guys go to the knight training academy which is in about five blocks from our castle,” said King Kinling. “Alright, we’re knights,” cried Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear. Now we go to Arthur walking in the woods, but he was being followed. He heard some rustling in some bushes. “Who’s there,” yelled Arthur. It was Princess Jessica, but she was too shy to come out. “Jessica, tell him,” said Sparky the dragon. Then Princess Jessica came out of the bushes. “Jessica, come with me back home and I have something for you,” said Arthur. “I’m ready to go back, I have a new friend with me, come out Sparky,” said Princess Jessica. Then Sparky flew towards them. “A dragon, you found a real-life dragon, I thought they were a myth,” said Arthur. “Pal, I like you and,” said Sparky the dragon. Now let’s hear what Arthur heard Sparky say. “Oh, lam, brr, kaa, kaa,” said Sparky the dragon (only to Arthur’s ears, because dragons can only talk to ogres). “What did he say,” asked Arthur. Then Princess Jessica was shot in the back with an arrow. Then more arrows shot Princess Jessica in the back. She then fell to the ground. “Jessica,” cried Arthur. Then Terry the Tapir came out of nowhere with a bow and arrows. “I got me an ogre, I can taste the beer now,” said Terry the Tapir. “You again, look she’s not a monster, she won’t hurt anyone,” said Arthur. “Oh, what was I going to say, I don’t care, I want liquor, now stand aside and let me grab that monster,” yelled Terry the Tapir. Then Coyote and Prince Gary rode into the scene. “Nice job ogre, we found the female and…Terry, what the hell are you doing here,” yelled Coyote. “Look I want the reward, so you can just…,” yelled Terry the Tapir. “Like I give you the reward,” said Coyote. “Wait a minute, you guys…but I thought…dam, dam, dam, I need money, and I’ll get my revenge on you Coyote someday,” yelled Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir walked out of the scene. “Prince Gary, I thought he would have killed you by now,” said Arthur. “I maybe an ogre now, but now we can get the female ogre and kill her, so she won’t breed with me,” said Prince Gary. “Like I would have sex with a smelly ogre,” said Princess Jessica. “Look who’s talking, let’s kill her Coyote,” said Prince Gary. “On second thought, let me kill you,” said Coyote. “What, but we had a deal,” cried Prince Gary. “Hey, you’re a male ogre, you’re the other half of the breeding couple, now, I’ll give you a five second start,” said Coyote. Then Prince Gary ran away into the woods and Coyote followed. “Come on Jessica, let’s go home,” said Arthur. What will happen next? Nobody knows! 

Soon Arthur and Jessica were back home in the Kinling Kingdom, and Arthur gave Jessica a potion that will turn her back into a human. Soon Princess Jessica drank the potion and she was human again. Couple of weeks later, Arthur and Jessica got married. As for the others Roddy Komp and Amy were soon engaged to be married, Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear are now knights for the Kinling Kingdom, and everyone else lived happily ever after, except for Prince Gary, he’s still an ogre but his whereabouts are unknown for now. A couple of months later Arthur and Jessica gave birth to a beautiful daughter named Stacy, but that’s a story for another day. So has the curse ended for good, or will it be time for a new generation to suffer though the curse, we may know soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment