Saturday, March 11, 2023

Vikings Remake Part 3

Now we go to the Longfellow family’s shoe shop/home where Babaduse and his Viking henchmen were destroying it, yet they were looking for something. A couple of big Vikings were holding Lacey and Paul. “Damn it brother, where’s the map,” yelled Babaduse. “Wait, why did this fat evil Viking call you brother,” cried Lacey. “Lacey…this is your uncle…Bababduse I don’t know where the map it…I haven’t seen it in years,” said Paul. Then one of the Vikings came out and he was holding what looked like a very old poster. “I found the map to the Wishing Ruby,” cried the Viking. “Let me see it,” yelled Bababduse. Babaduse took one look at it, and he then grinned. “We found it…now brother, my wish once we find the Wishing Ruby, I want to wish to be ruler of the world, and since you’re in my way I no choice but to do this,” said Babaduse. Babaduse then snapped his fingers and a very big Viking pulled out a battle axe. 

The Viking with the battle axe did something very horrible…he killed Paul Longfellow. “Dad, no…you bastards, you killed my father, why…,” cried Lacey. “Bring my niece back to the ship, we’ll rape her then kill her,” yelled Babaduse. Soon the Vikings tied up Lacey and they brought her back to their ship. When she arrived at the ship, Justin was tied up as well. “Alright men let’s set sail,” yelled Babaduse. Off the Vikings went and just like that the Viking invasion was over. Now we go to Lacey and Justin who were tied up in the brig. “Justin, I don’t know how to say this…but dad’s dead, the Vikings killed him,” said Lacey. Justin then began to cry. “Cheer up, if we make it out alive, we can reopen the shop in his honor,” said Lacey. “Lacey, you don’t understand…the last time I talked to dad…we argued, I do anything to have him back,” said Justin. “Maybe you two can wish your dad back to life with the Wishing Ruby,” said a mysterious voice. “Who said that?” asked Justin. Then coming down to the brig was a thin, geeky looking, middle-aged Viking holding a pot and behind him was a huge Bernese Mountain dog. “Hi, my name is Snow White and I’m the cook…and standing beside me is my special friend Dinky the Bernese Mountain dog and Babaduse ordered me to make you work with me in the kitchen,” said Snow White the Viking. “Why did you name that mammoth of a dog Dinky anyway,” asked Lacey. “I thought it would be funny…and he’s Mr. Dinky to you,” said Snow White. 

Snow White then released Lacey and Justin. “Come with me to the kitchen, I need to make the crew their dinner,” said Snow White the Viking. Soon Lacey and Justin were helping to make the Viking crew their dinner. But little did Justin and Snow White know was that Lacey drugged the dinner and soon when the served the Viking crew dinner, they were knocked out. “Bro, we can make our escape, the lifeboat is over there,” cried Lacey. “Wait Lacey, I need to get something,” said Justin. Justin then headed to the captain’s quarters and began to look for the map to the Wishing Ruby. “Crap, you two are going to get me fired and this is all I got,” said Snow White the Viking. “Snow White, forget about the Vikings and Babaduse, why don’t you come back with us,” said Lacey. “As much as I would like to live a normal life, I need to find the Wishing Ruby and this crew can take me to it,” said Snow White the Viking. “Not any more they can’t,” said Justin. Justin then grabbed the mapped and just as he and Lacey were jumping into the lifeboat. “Wait, me and Dinky want to come with you, I’ll join you in your quest,” cried Snow White. Soon Justin, Lacey, Snow White, and Dinky escaped on the lifeboat with the map to the Wishing Ruby. “Alright Lacey, where does the map say we need to go,” asked Justin while rowing the boat. “We need to head west, that’s where the map says we should go,” said Lacey. Off our heroes went to the Wishing Ruby. 

Now we go back to Babaduse’s ship, and he and his Viking crew awoke to discover the map to the Wishing Ruby was gone. “Those damn kids, we need to find them,” cried Babaduse angrily. “It looks like Snow White joined them,” said one of the Vikings. “Who cares that asshole of a cook was useless, we have to find them and then get the map back,” yelled Babaduse angrily. Then Babaduse heard clapping from behind him. Babaduse turned around and saw Loki and Grendel standing behind him. “Who are you two,” screamed Babaduse. “My name is Loki, I bet you heard of me, and this is my friend Grendel, we are here to help you,” said Loki. “What’s the catch,” asked Babaduse unsurely. “No catch, except I get to kill my brother and then you get the Wishing Ruby and let your wish come true,” said Loki. “Do you know where they are heading,” asked Babaduse. “What do I look like Niord…but seriously I know where they are…,” said Loki. Loki then opened a blackish portal and when he did that it freaked out Babaduse. “Grendel, through this portal is the island where they are heading, go out and take care of them,” said Loki. Grendel nodded and then walked through the portal. Loki then began to laugh evilly. “So, he’ll bring back the map right,” asked Babaduse nervously. “We don’t need the map, I already know where the Wishing Ruby is…Grendel will simply stop those idiots…that map they have leads them to the true map of the Wishing Ruby, so basically they are on a wild goose chase, now, let’s head to the Wishing Ruby Island,” said Loki. It seems Loki is teaming up with Babaduse and that are heroes not only have to make two trips…but they’ll have to fight two different monsters…or do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment