Sunday, April 16, 2023

COO-COO BIRD AND DINGO’S FINAL CHASE!

It’s officially an end of an era. Two Australian legends decide that it’s finally time for them to retire. I’m of course talking about Coo-Coo Bird and Dingo. They both feel like the magic is gone and have decided to go out with a bang. Dingo will chase Coo-Coo Bird one last time on Pay-Per-View in an event promoted by the Silly Squad founder himself Flea-Boy the Clown. With commentators Joe, Funclock, and Spotty calling the action. After a brief session of therapy with Smart Raptor, Coo-Coo Bird and Dingo are ready for their final chase in the outback. “This is it, the last time we’ll ever see…wait? Dingo already caught Coo-Coo Bird? That was quick. Show’s over. Thanks for watching I’ve been Spotty and...,” said Spotty. Then Flea-Boy the Clown turns off the TV to yell at Dingo. It’s the day after the final chase and Flea-Boy the Clown is pissed off. “What the heck Dingo? You caught Coo-Coo Bird too quickly and then you ate him live on camera. Now I have to give millions of customers refunds because you ruined the Pay-Per-View,” yelled Flea-Boy the Clown. “I’m sorry, Mr. Clown. It’s just that Coo-Coo Bird and I really are done with this shit. Coo-Coo Bird wanted to be put out of his misery. And now I lost and ate my only true friend,” said Dingo. “You owe me big time. Pay back the money you owe me, or I’ll see you in court,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. “I have a better idea, mate,” said Dingo. Dingo pulls out a gun and shoots Flea-Boy the Clown. After shooting Flea-Boy the Clown, Dingo steals valuable items from Flea-Boy the Clown’s office and flees the scene. Dingo is back home in his RV in the outback and looks at himself in the mirror. “It’s time for this Dingo to break bad,” said Dingo. 

One year after his final chase with Coo-Coo Bird, Dingo has become the biggest drug lord in all of Australia and fugitive. Dingo is making meth with Spotty in his RV. “Yo, cola me, bitch,” said Spotty. “Spotty, we need to find a new distributor for our Australian flag meth if we want to continue to make money,” said Dingo. “Also, you killed our last four distributors too,” said Spotty. Dingo pulls out a knife and points it at Spotty’s neck. “That’s not a knife, is it?” asked Spotty. Dingo laughs and pulls out an even bigger knife. “No, this is a knife,” said Dingo. Then there’s a knock on the RV door and Dingo releases Spotty. Dingo answers the door and its Flea-Boy the Clown. “Flea-Boy? I thought you were dead,” said Dingo. “Oh no. I’m very much alive. I hear you’re looking for a new distributor for your meth,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. “Why do you want to distribute my meth? I thought you hated me,” said Dingo. “You still owe me money and I figured this is how you’ll pay me back. Now let me see your fine product,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. Dingo and Spotty showed Flea-Boy the Clown a tray of Dingo’s Australian flag meth and Flea-Boy the Clown tried a sample. “This is some good shit! And I love the Australian flag color too. What’s your secret?” asked Flea-Boy the Clown. “I’ll tell you. For the right price,” said Dingo. But just then, DEA agents broke into Dingo’s RV and arrested him and Spotty. “What the Hell?” asks Dingo. Flea-Boy the Clown starts laughing and snaps his fingers. “This is for shooting me, asshole. I ratted you out to the DEA with the help of your partner Spotty of course,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. “Why Spotty did you betray me Spotty?” asked Dingo. “Flea-Boy promised me a ticket to the Lincoln Park Zoo if I ratted you out to the DEA,” cried Spotty. “You don’t need a ticket to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo, you idiot. It’s free admission for all,” yelled Dingo. “Then it’s guilt I felt then for what we were doing. Also, I wanted to get a better deal,” said Spotty. “I hate everyone in this RV right now,” said Dingo. And just like that, Dingo was given the death penalty for his crimes and was executed four months later. Now Dingo is in Hell, but he’s not alone. His old friend Coo-Coo Bird is there and now they both have to chase each other for eternity. What a cruel fate this is for these two old friends. And yet a blessing for all the fans who loved to watch them chase each other. 

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment