Thursday, April 13, 2023

The Cursed Kingdom Part 3

Jessica Kinling and Arthur Willings had daughter named Stacy, when she was born, she was cursed by an evil wizard, when she turned 20...she would become a horrible beast. Jessica was once a monster herself, but the spell was broken by her true love, Arthur Willings, and she was human once more. Now Stacy’s caring parents wanted to break the spell, but how. They went to the wizard named Beardy and he told them that Stacy’s true love can break the spell, but there was twist. Unlike last time, Stacy had to fall in love with a prince. You see Arthur was just a peasant and he broke the curse, and the wizard who sent the spell on Stacy made it so that her true love is only a prince. So only a prince can break the spell and it must be her true love. Arthur and Jessica searched far and low for her prince and soon they found him. Now we go many years into the future and Stacy just turned 20. Stacy was a very beautiful young woman, and she was caring, funny, and very smart. Stacy’s only friends were Tod Komp, who is the son of Amy and Roddy Komp, and her Mexican servant Hector. Hector and Tod were loyal friends, and they were of course both young men. Hector by the way is in love with Stacy, but since he’s only a servant, he thinks Stacy deserves better. Hector did most of the chores in the Kinling Castle, and he got paid very little. Hector’s dream is to become a knight and be a true hero. Hector is friends with Spotty, Stork, and Binky Bear and they are teaching how to be a knight. Hector hopes Stacy will find someone special and take good care of her. Now our story begins in the boiler room of the Kinling Castle, which is the bedroom of Hector. Hector wakes up every morning and does his chores. Then when he’s all done, he does his training to become a knight. After Hector is done with his training, he does more chores. Now we go to Hector and Tod Komp talking to each other while Hector was cleaning up. “Man Hector, I can’t believe that you may become a knight,” said Tod Komp. “Yah well, I hope I can get away from being a servant, I want to be a hero, not a slave,” said Hector. “Oh, did I tell you Stacy is getting married,” said Tod. “What,” cried Hector. Now we go to Stacy’s bedroom where she has just gotten out of bed. Now Stacy was getting dressed, and then Sparky the dragon flew on her bed and fell asleep. Then Stacy started petting Sparky. “Who’s a good boy, you are, who’s the best little dragon in the world, you are,” said Stacy in a cute voice while petting Sparky. 

Sparky the dragon then started licking Stacy. “Stop it boy, please,” laughed Stacy while Sparky was licking her. Then Sparky fell asleep, and then Stacy was heading down to breakfast. Her parents were in the dining room, and Stacy sat at the fount of the long table. “Good morning mom and dad,” said Stacy. “Good morning honey,” said Jessica Kinling. “Stacy honey, you know what today is,” asked Arthur Willings. “What daddy,” asked Stacy. “Today you meet the prince you’re going to marry,” said Arthur. “Oh, what’s his name,” asked Stacy. “His name is Prince Leon and he’s a very nice young man, and I think you’ll like him,” said Arthur. “And what if I don’t like him or even love him,” asked Stacy. “Now honey, you have to marry a prince, because…,” said Jessica. “I know mom, because I’m a princess and I have to marry a prince,” said Stacy. Then Hector brought out the meal. “Here’s breakfast I hope you guys like it,” said Hector. “Thanks Hector, this looks good,” said Arthur. Then Arthur, Jessica, and Stacy started eating breakfast. “Excuse me your majesty, I was wondering, why is Stacy getting married,” asked Hector. “Hector, my daughter is the heir to the throne, and she has to marry a prince and…,” said Arthur. “Who’s the guy,” asked Hector. “What,” asked Arthur. “Who’s the prince that Stacy is going to marry, I like to meet him and tell him a few things,” said Hector. “His name is Prince Leon, and he’s coming here tomorrow,” said Arthur. “I’ll have everything ready for his arrival, and your majesty,” said Hector. “What,” asked Arthur. “Could I get a little more pay, because I need to pay for some things and…,” said Hector. “Hector, no more pay, I pay you the same amounts as the other servants, now just let us eat in peace,” said Arthur. “Yes sir,” said Hector. Then Hector headed back to the kitchen. “Dad, could you be a little bit nicer to Hector, after all he’s my best friend,” said Stacy. “He’s a servant, I can be as mean as I can, because we pay him to do the chores, now then…can you pass the bacon,” said Arthur. So now Prince Leon is going to marry Stacy, but is he really Stacy’s true love, or is it someone else. Soon everybody was getting ready for the arrival of Prince Leon. Now we go to Hector sweeping up the hallway while talking to Tod Komp. “I wonder what Stacy’s new husband is like,” said Tod Komp. “I think he’s just like the other princes we met, a big muscular hunk who’s a jerk,” said Hector. “Yah, I’m thinking that too, but hell, if Stacy’s parents want her to be miserable then let her be miserable,” said Tod Komp. Soon Prince Leon arrived, and he was very good looking and very strong. “Hello Prince Leon, nice to see you,” said Arthur. “Nice to meet you your majesty, now I want to meet my bride,” said Prince Leon. Then Stacy walked into the room. “Wow, you’re beautiful, you will make a fine wife,” said Prince Leon. “Thanks, so can I get to know you, even though our wedding is in a couple of days,” asked Stacy. “Sure, I would like to know my beautiful wife,” said Prince Leon. “Prince Leon, my name is….,” said Hector. “Oh servant, grab my bags and…,” said Prince Leon. “I’ll do that, but I wanted to talk to you about Stacy, since I’m her best friend and…,” said Hector. “Hold it, why would you think that the princess is your best friend, she’s obviously being nice, now take my bags to my room and leave us alone,” said Prince Leon. “Yes sir,” said Hector. Then Hector picked up Prince Leon’s bags and started walking to the guest room. “Prince Leon, you could have been a little nicer to Hector,” said Stacy. “Don’t worry, I think he gets the message, he does speak English right,” said Prince Leon. “Yes, he does, and he is my friend by the way,” said Stacy. “Right, so let’s talk about our relationship,” said Prince Leon. Soon Hector was back doing his chores. “What a jerk, Stacy is so my friend…or is she, she could just have been nice to me all these years, gosh, maybe she did fake being my friend, I should talk to her,” said Hector to himself. Then Hector went to Stacy’s room and saw that Stacy was crying. “What’s wrong Stacy,” asked Hector. “Hector, I don’t want to marry Prince Leon, he’s such a jerk and I think he doesn’t care about me,” said Stacy. “Look, I think he’s a jerk, but you’re running out of princes to marry, I guess you may like Prince Leon over time or something, or you can just rule the kingdom by yourself,” said Hector. “Yah, but if I marry Prince Leon, I won’t live in the Kinling Kingdom anymore,” said Stacy. “What,” said Hector. Just when Stacy was about to go to bed from the night, she felt pain inside her body, and she let out a loud scream. Hector heard the scream from boiler room. “That sounded like Stacy, I better check it out,” said Hector to himself. Then Hector grabbed his sword just in case of danger. Then when Hector went to Stacy’s room, she wasn’t there. Then Hector heard a loud roar in the hallway. “What in the hell was that?” said Hector to himself. Then Hector ran down the hallway and then he saw something in the kitchen. It was a blue-skinned ogre, and it was eating all the food. “Holy shit,” yelled Hector. Then the ogre saw Hector and screamed then ran away. Hector started chasing the ogre. Then Tod Komp walked right in fount of Hector. “Dude, what are you doing running with your sword,” asked Tod Komp. “Turn around Tod,” said Hector. Then Tod turned around and saw the ogre. “Oh my god, what the hell is that thing,” yelled Tod. Then the ogre ran outside the castle into the forest. “Tod, listen to me, we have to kill that ogre, I think it ate Stacy,” said Hector. “I better tell the knights and…,” cried Tod Komp. “No, we tell no one, it’s up to me and you to kill the ogre, now come on before it goes any farther into the forest,” said Hector. 

Soon Hector and Tod Komp were walking in the forest. “Dude for real, why can’t we just tell the guards or the knights, why do we have to kill it,” said Tod. “Look, I’m almost a knight and if I kill an ogre that will make me a knight, so I kill it and you help me bring back the body,” said Hector. “Okay, I’ll help you, but once it kills you, I’ll…,” said Tod Komp. Then Hector and Tod heard loud crying in the forest. Then Hector and Tod see the ogre crying. “Hey pal, what were you doing in the Kinling Kingdom,” asked Hector. “I used to live there, but I’m running away Hector and Tod,” said the ogre. “How do you know are names,” asked Hector. “It’s me,” said the ogre. “Me who,” asked Hector. “I’m Stacy,” said the ogre. “Stacy, what the hell happened to you,” said Hector. “Come on dude, how do we know the ogre isn’t lying,” said Tod Komp. “You wet your pants in the 3rd grade in fount of the whole class,” said Stacy. “Okay, its Stacy, now could we head back to the kingdom,” said Tod. “I can never go back don’t you see, I’m a monster, this is my home now, the woods,” said Stacy. “Stacy, I’m staying with you in the woods tonight,” said Hector. “Okay, for one night, and then it’s the wild,” said Stacy. Hector and Tod were staying with Stacy in the woods for one night because they cared about her. “Stacy, I just wanted to tell you since you’re a monster now, look out for the Black Knights,” said Tod Komp. “Who are the Black Knights,” asked Stacy. “Oh, they’re a group of knights that kill ogres, dragons, and giants, you just made their hit list,” said Tod Komp. Hector was cooking burritos over a campfire. “So, Stacy, what do you think of Prince Leon,” asked Tod Komp. “He’s just like every prince I met, hot and spoiled, now look at me, Prince Leon would probably kill me now,” said Stacy. “Well if he loves you, he won’t kill you, even if this ogre thing is forever,” said Hector. “Thanks for staying with me tonight, you guys are true friends,” said Stacy. “You’re welcome,” said Hector and Tod Komp at the same time. “I wish that there were more princes like you guys, then I’d marry them,” said Stacy. “Okay the burritos are done, let’s eat,” said Hector. Then they ate the burritos and then went to sleep. Soon it was morning, when Hector woke up, he saw that Stacy was gone. “Tod, wake up,” yelled Hector. “What’s up,” asked Tod. “We have a problem,” said Hector. Now we go to Coyote and Terry the Tapir riding on horseback on patrol. “Man, I heard there was an ogre out here, I can’t wait to kill it,” yelled Terry the Tapir. “Yes, I too can’t wait to slay the beast as well,” said Coyote. “Ah thanks for letting me rejoin the Black Knights again Coyote, I promise I won’t spend your money on beer, I’ll only sped mine,” said Terry the Tapir. Then they heard rustling in the bushes. “Hear that Mr. Tapir,” asked Coyote. “I’ll check it out,” said Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir pulled back the bushes, and he saw Stacy. “Boss, I found the ogre, let me kill this one,” cried Terry the Tapir. Then Stacy started running away from the Black Knights. Then Stacy bumped into another ogre. “What the…,” said Stacy. “You, I’ll kill you,” yelled the ogre. Then Terry the Tapir saw the two ogres. “Oh ho, two ogres to slay for the price of one,” said Terry the Tapir. “Long time no see Terry, drinking heavily still my old partner,” said the ogre. “How do you know me you smelly beast,” asked Terry the Tapir. “It’s me, Prince Gary, a former Black Knight, now then, time to take out the trash,” said Prince Gary. Then Terry the Tapir and Prince Gary started fighting each other. Then while they were fighting, Stacy ran away. Hector and Tod were walking in the forest to look for Stacy, and then they saw a carnival. “Tod let’s go into that carnival and to ask if they saw an ogre,” said Hector. 

Then our heroes entered the carnival, and then the ringmaster walked towards our heroes. “Hello I’m Mr. We, welcome to Mr. We’s Carnival and Freak Show,” said Mr. We. “Look Mr. We, have you seen an ogre anywhere,” asked Hector. “If you want to see the ogre, you have to pay the entrance fee,” said Mr. We. Then Hector paid Mr. We the entrance fee. “Thank you, you two are my first customers, and my employees said it was a bad idea to put my carnival in the middle of the woods,” said Mr. We. Then Hector and Tod went inside the freak show and saw freaks trapped in cages. Hector and Tod soon found the ogre…but, it wasn’t Stacy. “Excuse me ogre, have you seen a female ogre,” asked Hector. “Yes, I have, my name is Prince Gary and I was put here by the Black Knights because they think I’m an animal, so now I’m stuck here in a traveling carnival, and your friend was taken to the Black Knights headquarters to be killed,” said Prince Gary. “Oh my god, the Black Knights are going to kill Stacy, I have to stop them, but not on my own, Prince Gary do you know where the Black Knights headquarters is,” asked Hector. “It’s just three miles from here, and you will die on sight, but have fun though,” said Prince Gary. Then Hector and Tod left the carnival. “Tod, I need you to go back to the Kinling Kingdom and get help, I’ll go try to save Stacy,” said Hector. “So, I guess this is goodbye,” said Tod. “Yah for now, so go get help Tod,” said Hector. Then Tod and Hector shook hands and went their separate ways. Now it’s up to Hector to save Stacy from the Black Knights, and we only hope he can save her! Soon Hector was inside the Black Knights headquarters. Hector heard a loud roar and then he saw Stacy in chains. “Stacy, you’re alive,” cried Hector. “Hector, you came to save me,” yelled Stacy. Then Hector freed Stacy, and then our heroes heard clapping behind them. It was Coyote with Terry the Tapir by his side. “So, you’re saving the life of this monster, you fool, I guess we’ll kill you too,” said Coyote. “Bring it,” said Hector. Then Hector and Stacy started fighting Coyote and Terry the Tapir. Then Stacy screamed in pain, and soon Hector saw an arrow in her leg. “Who shot an arrow into Stacy’s leg,” yelled Hector. Then the person who shot Stacy with the arrow was Prince Leon. “No way, you worked for the Black Knights all along,” yelled Hector. “Prince Leon is a pound member of the Black Knights, he’s an expert with the bow and arrow as well as his swordsmen shift,” said Coyote. “Now I will kill this ogre and let the Black Knights reign supreme,” yelled Prince Gary. Then Coyote, Terry the Tapir, and Prince Leon started laughing evilly. “Hey Hector, we’re here,” yelled a mysterious voice. It was Tod and he brought the Kinling Kingdom knights with him. “Alright you knights take care of these guys, we’ll get the princess to safety,” said Tod. Then the Kinling Kingdom knights started fighting the Black Knights. Soon Hector, Tod, and Stacy were outside the Black Knights headquarters. “I’ll take the arrow out of your leg Stacy,” said Hector. Then Hector pulled the arrow out of Stacy’s leg. “I can’t believe the man I was going to marry wanted to kill me, I guess I’ll never find true love,” said Stacy. “Look Stacy, I wanted to tell you something for a long time,” said Hector. “What Hector,” asked Stacy. “Stacy, I love you, I want you to be my girlfriend or my wife, I love you more than a friend, I’m in love with you and I risked my life to save you because I’ll always love you no matter if you’re an ogre or not,” said Hector. “I always loved you too Hector,” cried Stacy. Then Stacy and Hector kissed each other and soon Stacy turned back into a human. “Stacy, you’re human again,” yelled Hector. “I’m me again, Hector, you broke the curse, but how,” cried Stacy. Then the Kinling Knights came out of the Black Knights headquarters. “Alright Princess Stacy, we can take you back home now,” said one of the Kinling Knight. Then Hector carried Stacy all the way back to the Kinling Kingdom. I guess Hector was the true love this whole time. Soon Hector found out that he was a prince. Hector’s parents died when he was a baby, and he was the heir to the throne. Soon Hector and Stacy got married, and now Hector is the new king of the Kinling Kingdom. Tod Komp became Hector’s royal advisor, and they are still very good friends. Arthur Willings died of a heart attack. Jessica was now in very poor heath and Roddy Komp divorced Amy after a long marriage. Prince Gary now lives in Mr. We’s traveling carnival as his top freak. And everyone else lived happily ever after! 

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment