Thursday, April 13, 2023

Vikings Remake Part 10

The Holy Grail, in this tale if you drink it, you will gain the powers of a god. Now it seems Loki will use it to do more tricks on the mortals. It has been three years since our heroes went on a quest to look for the Wishing Ruby. Lacey and Vanessa continued to run the shoe shop while Justin, Snow White, and Beowulf joined the royal guard to make a little more money for this so-called family of friends. Our story begins when Justin, Snow White, and Beowulf were trainees in the royal guard along with the other trainees Culhwch, Gawain, Lamorak, and Arthur Pendragon. Arthur Pendragon was bullied by the other trainees except for Justin, Snow White, and Beowulf. Soon Justin, Snow White, and Beowulf became very good friends with Arthur Pendragon. Soon all the trainees found out a Jousting tournament was being held at that they were all participants. 

But little do our heroes know is that one of the trainees will be a future king. Now we go to the bedrooms of the trainees where Justin, Snow White, Beowulf, and Arthur Pendragon were talking to each other about the big jousting tournament tomorrow. “I hope I can come out of this tournament alive,” said Snow White. “Same here,” said Arthur. “Snow White, you really impress me, you were once a Viking and now you’re about to become a member of the royal guard,” said Beowulf. “Yah, I guess going from Viking to knight is a big accomplishment…but yet I feel like a sellout…like I’m not a real Viking anymore,” said Snow White. “Snow White, you’re a good guy now and that’s all that matters,” said Justin. “Thanks, it’s nice to have friends like you guys,” said Snow White. “We better get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow,” said Arthur. “Yah, good night, everyone,” said Justin. Then our heroes went to sleep and now we go to King Hrothgar’s throne room where King Hrothgar was sitting on his throne and Sir Lancelot stood by his side. “I’m so excited about the Jousting tournament tomorrow, Lancelot, your boys better be ready,” said King Hrothgar. “I just can’t believe Beowulf is a trainee, that poor bastard…but your majesty I was wondering about something,” said Sir Lancelot. “What are you wondering Lancelot,” asked King Hrothgar. “You know how we were given the map to the Holy Grail…we should look for it…if you drink it my king, you’ll be not only a ruler…but a god,” said Sir Lancelot. King Hrothgar started to laugh and then he gave a sigh. “Lancelot me boy, I don’t want the grail…I’m happy just to be king and nothing more,” said King Hrothgar. King Hrothgar then yawned and then he patted Lancelot on the back. “Boy I’m I tired, I better get to bed…good night, Lancelot see you in the morning,” yawned King Hrothgar. King Hrothgar then left the throne room and headed to his bedroom. “One day that fat ass of king will be out of power…and since he has no heir…I will be the next king,” said Lancelot to himself. Then Lancelot heard laughing and he began to look around the throne room. Just then from out of nowhere Loki appeared in front of him. “Who the hell are you,” cried Lancelot. “Why I’m Loki….I can lead you to the Holy Grail,” said Loki. “I’m listening,” said Lancelot. “I have a plan of how you can not only get the grail…but become a king,” said Loki. “King…me a king…can you make it so,” asked Lancelot. “Not without your help…now here’s what we do,” said Loki. Loki then began to explain his evil plan to Lancelot and Lancelot listened to Loki’s plan in excitement. What is Loki’s evil plan and why is Lancelot working with him. I guess Lancelot would do anything to have power…but can our heroes stop them? And how is this plan going to affect our heroes? I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment