Thursday, April 13, 2023

Vikings Remake Part 7

Our heroes were slowly sailing towards the Wishing Ruby Island. Lacey and Snow White were sleeping together, Beowulf soon awoke, and he decided to stick with our heroes until they get to the Wishing Ruby, Justin was steering the ship and Vanessa stood behind him. “Justin, what are you going to wish for?” asked Vanessa. “I’m wishing my father back to life,” said Justin. “But he is alive, he’s up in the heavens,” said Vanessa. “What,” asked Justin confusingly? Vanessa then covered her month out of shock at what she just said. “What do you mean my father is still alive, what do you know troll…or Valkyrie…or whatever the heck you are,” cried Justin. “Alright, Odin’s going to kill me, but you know that thing Snow White said,” asked Vanessa. “Yah, about you being a beautiful Valkyrie and Odin being angry at both you and his so-called son, and that you were cursed and turned into a troll and your lover became a mortal, Snow White had no idea whatever happened to him,” said Justin. “Well, this is going to shock you, but you’re my lover, you’ve been turned into mortal and your memory was erased, and you’re not really a Longfellow but the son of Odin…you’re a god, Justin…a god,” said Vanessa. “Wait a minute, you mean I’m a god, my father is Odin, and I was your lover? I don’t believe this,” cried Justin. “Believe it, I know it sounds crazy but it’s true, we did love each other, and I will always love you even though I have to marry Thor,” said Vanessa. “If what you’re saying is true, then I guess one of my dreams came true,” said Justin. “What dream is that?” asked Vanessa. “That I will go to Valhalla when I die,” said Justin. Justin and Vanessa laughed together and soon they started talking to each other while Justin was steering the boat. 

Even though Justin and Vanessa were once lovers…they were beginning to fall in love with each other all over again. Beowulf was looking out to see when he saw a huge Viking boat. “Ah kid, we have a problem,” cried Beowulf. Justin pulled out his telescope and looked out at the Viking boat and it was Babaduse’s Viking Boat. “Babaduse, he found us…but how,” said Justin. Just then Babaduse’s Viking Boat and our heroes’ boat were right next to each other when. “Monster,” cried one of the Vikings on Babaduse’s ship. The monster was none other than The Sea Dragon. The Sea Dragon looked like an eel/dragon hybrid, and it started attacking both ships. While The Sea Dragon was attacking both ships the Sea Dragon created a thunderstorm around it. “Kid, sorry I don’t know you’re name…but I can fight this Sea Dragon, you steer the boat out of here while I fight this beast,” said Beowulf. “But…,” cried Justin. “Don’t worry, you saved my life…I’ll save yours,” said Beowulf. Beowulf then pulled out his sword and jumped out of the boat onto the Sea Dragon’s back. Beowulf was stabbing the Sea Dragon in the neck and soon Justin steered the boat out of the chaos caused by the Sea Dragon. Our heroes were almost towards the Wishing Ruby…and so was Babaduse!

No comments:

Post a Comment