Thursday, April 13, 2023

Vikings Remake Part 5

Justin walked deeper into the cave, and he kept hearing loud roaring. Just then, Justin entered slowly into a section of the cave, and he saw a huge, fat, ugly, troll eating dead animal carcasses. “Holy crap, look at the size of this troll, I have to sneak past it,” said Justin to himself. Justin slowly walked towards the other side and then he stepped on a stick. The stick cracked and the troll heard him. The troll began to sniff around for something. “Is someone there, I can smell you, I just want to be left…alone, if you don’t hurt me I won’t hurt you,” yelled the troll. “Man what a weird thing for an ugly killing machine to say,” said Justin to himself. “Who called me ugly,” roared the troll angrily. “Oh crap,” said Justin to himself. The troll then ran towards Justin and as Justin tried to escape…the troll grabbed him. “Please don’t kill me monster, I come in peace, all I want is,” screamed Justin. The troll then saw his face and then it screamed. “You, oh no…ah…you can move on it’s cool, I won’t kill you,” said the troll. The troll then sent Justin down. “Hold on, how do you know me…never mind…I need to find the Wishing Ruby,” said Justin. As Justin was about to leave to go further into the cave, the troll jumped in front of him while he was walking. “Hold it, you’re looking for the Wishing Ruby, I have a wish…can I go with you,” asked the troll. “Sure whatever…now then we…,” said Justin. Then Justin and the troll heard loud roaring. “There’s another monster in here, crap,” said Justin. Justin and the troll were off to find the treasure…only there are two problems…another monster is in the cave, and they don’t know the Wishing Ruby isn’t at the cave. I guess there’s more work to do for our heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment