Thursday, April 13, 2023

Vikings Remake Part 8

Justin, Snow White, Lacey, Vanessa, and Dinky the Bernese Mountain dog made it to the Wishing Ruby Island. “Alright, I think the Wishing Ruby is inside a cave like last time, now let’s head to the mountains,” said Justin. Our heroes soon journeyed through a tropical jungle, crossed over a lagoon, and hiked up a huge mountain and then our heroes made it to the entrance of the cave which had the Wishing Ruby inside. “Alright, let’s head in,” said Justin. Our heroes soon went inside the cave, and it was filled with booby-traps. Finally, our heroes made it to the section of the cave with the Wishing Ruby. The Wishing Ruby stood atop a case and around the Wishing Ruby was treasure. “Alright, we can finally make our wishes come true,” said Justin. But before our heroes could grabbed the Wishing Ruby…Babaduse walked in, and his Viking henchmen grabbed our heroes. “At long last, I can grant my wish,” said Babaduse. “Not so fast Babaduse, shouldn’t we kill these fools,” said Loki. “Who put you in charge,” cried Babaduse. “What…I’m the boss,” cried Loki. Loki and Babaduse soon began to argue and while they were arguing Justin escaped. Justin grabbed the Wishing Ruby, and his first wish was to have three more wishes. “Hey what the…that asshole nephew of mine is granting wishes why I…,” yelled Babaduse in anger. “I wish Babaduse would be turned into solid gold,” yelled Justin. Just then Babaduse turned into a statue made of solid gold. “I wish Snow White’s aging curse was broken,” yelled Justin. Just then Snow White turned back into a young man. “I’m young again,” cried Snow White. “I wish Vanessa’s curse was broken,” yelled Justin. 

Just then Vanessa turned into a beautiful young woman. “I’m me again,” cried Vanessa. As soon as all the wishes were granted the stone shattered in a million pieces. “Bro, what about bringing dad back to life,” asked Lacey. “I love him, and I will continue to love him, I hate to say this…but maybe it’s a good thing he was killed because now we can move on with our dreams,” said Justin. Soon Babaduse’s Viking henchmen looked at their leader who was now a solid gold statue. “Come on boys, let’s sell Babaduse’s solid gold body for some beer,” yelled one of the Vikings. Babaduse’s Viking henchmen took their leader who is now a golden statue, and they are just going to sell it for things they want. I guess Babaduse is now a treasure himself. Soon our heroes were heading back to their boat when from out of the shoreline washed up an old friend. “Oh my god…its Beowulf,” cried Justin in excitement. Our heroes ran up to Beowulf and he soon awoke. “Lucky, I survived that Sea Dragon attack, I didn’t kill the bloody thing, but I scared him off,” said Beowulf. “Sorry you couldn’t get your wish granted,” said Justin. “I’m just glad to be alive and have new friends,” said Beowulf. “Do you need us to carry you on to the boat,” asked Justin. “Nah, I can walk it,” said Beowulf. Beowulf stood up and then our heroes were headed back to their home kingdom, and it seems they completed their quest. Now their futures seem bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment