Sunday, August 26, 2012

Me and My Mermaid Years 2!

By: Steven J. Butler, Jr. (Buckstevenson)
Holly Dog and I were reading a book about mermaids and soon we were sucked into it. Holly and I then turned into mermaids and were in the city of Atlantis. I saw a stranded Pirate on land. Holly had a magic wand that turned humans into mermaids. Holly handed me the wand and then I accidently turned the pirate who fell into the ocean into a merman. Then we swam away and the pirate was confused and amazed at the same time. The pirate now wanted revenge on the sea for taking down his ship and so he began to build a house underwater.
Then the pirate stole the magic wand from us and then took it back to his house. Soon the pirate captured animals from the city of Atlantis and he turned them into monsters. We soon found out the pirate’s name was Kip.
Then the monstrous sea creatures started wrecking havoc to the city of Atlantis. I then saw that Holly was missing and I soon found out Kip captured Holly. And I was soon the only merperson who wasn’t captured. Then Kip trapped them all in the wand but somehow Holly Dog escaped. Then Holly and I swam towards Kip and we soon stole the wand from Kip. I then freed the merpeople from the wand and then turned the wand itself into a shark. The shark then cased Kip and Kip fled the scene and soon me and Holly were heroes to the people of Atlantis. Holly and I then returned home and were no longer trapped inside the book. Then I wondered if our whole adventure was just a dream, but I looked at my feet. “Why do I still have fins for my legs,” cried Bucky.
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment