Sunday, August 26, 2012

Theory 1: The Big Return in 2012!

I have a theory about what may happen in 2012. It may not be the end but I foresee something different entirely. I began to dabble into the Ancient Astronaut theory (which means intelligent extraterrestrial beings have visited Earth and this contact is connected with the origins or development of human cultures, technologies, and/or religions). Note in 2012 apocalyptic phenomena the Mayan Long Count calendar and that calendar ends in on December 21, 2012. Now you may think that this date is the end, but I think differently. What if the Mayans had a part in the ancient astronaut theory may have had a different meaning to the calendar. What if it was the date the aliens return. What I mean is the aliens who helped us in the past come back and show the world their existents a.k.a that we are not alone in the universe.
Now you may wonder why I would think of something like this but I did my homework on this one. That calendar had a connection with the returning of a certain Mayan god on that date and in the Ancient Astronaut theory we think aliens were holy figures to the ancients. So we must think that maybe one day we’ll find out if aliens are real and that date maybe be December 21, 2012 the return of the god (aliens).

No comments:

Post a Comment