Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yo the Rooster!

By: Steven J. Butler, Jr. (Buckstevenson) & Mrs. S
Yo went on vacation. When he got to New York he met his friends Jag the Jaguar and Torti the Tortoise. His sister, Feather came with him. His friends Ant & Dog played in Yo’s house and Yo’s parents said it was time to go on vacation yet again. Yo’s parents said Ant & Dog could come along too! “Where going to take a plane to Hawaii, you guys gotta get packing for the trip,” said Yo’s dad.
(Author’s Note: “Yo the Rooster” was the final story I ever did with the help of my teacher’s aide Mrs. S, so basically “Yo the Rooster” never came to be finished and to honor the legacy I had working with Mrs. S, I kept the story the way it was…unfinished, so sorry we can’t continue what could have been a great story by myself and the legendary Mrs. S. This doesn’t mean the story and its characters are dead though)

No comments:

Post a Comment