Sunday, August 26, 2012

Steven’s Stories!

By: Steven J. Butler, Jr. (Buckstevenson) & Mrs. S
Now we go to a theater and then the show was just about to begin. Then we see on stage Steven and Holly.  “Hello, I’m Steven and this is my dog Holly,” said Steven. “Woof, woof,” said Holly. “I will show you a sneak peak of my stories,” said Steven. “And I wish Trixie my loving sister was invited to this,” said Holly. “Awe shucks,” said Steven. Now we see a weakling of a Viking standing on a stage. “This is a Viking named Snow White and he’s from the story Vikings. He’s also the only Viking I can say who’s nice,” said Steven. Now we see Spotty and Beardy on the stage. “Here’s Spotty and Beardy,” yelled Steven. “Hello,” said Spotty and Beardy at the same time. “Beardy’s a schnauzer, not a Scottish terrier by the way, even though his uncle is a Scottish terrier,” said Steven. Then Spotty and Beardy left then stage and then a teenager walked up on stage. “He’s more than your average kid, he’s High Tech Nick,” yelled Steven. Then High Tech Nick started showing off all of his amazing gadgets and gizmos. Then Peter Pan flew in and landed on the stage. “There’s Peter Pan and wait…,” cried Steven. Then Peter Pan Jr. flew over and landed by his father. “It’s Peter Pan Jr., the son of the legendary character I barrowed but did not create. Peter Pan Jr. is a lot like his old man,” said Steven. Then Peter Pan and Peter Pan Jr. flew around the theater and they amazed the audience. Then Stork flew in and Bark was riding on his back. Stork then began to fly with Peter Pan around the theater. After that, Stork and Bark landed on the stage. “Meet Stork and his dog Bark. This stork doesn’t deliver babies but has very cool adventures with his friends,” said Steven. Then Stork and Bark danced and then left the stage. “It’s the last page folks, which means the last sneak peek in this show. One more character and story you need to know about is…MEEEEEE…and my dog Holly, now before we end the show I want all my characters on stage and were going to throw a big party,” yelled Steven. Then all of Steven’s characters were on stage and then they all danced around. “Hit it Holly, let’s party,” yelled Steven. Holly then turned on the music and Holly was the DJ to the huge party in the theater. “I like to thank all the readers and I hoped you enjoyed all the sneak peeks of my books and characters, so long,” yelled Steven.
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment