Sunday, August 26, 2012

Red Water & Red Bread!

By: Steven J. Butler, Jr. (Buckstevenson) & Mrs. S
“Steven I am, Steven I am,” said Steven. “Can you get out of here I’m trying to read,” said Holly Dog. “Will you try some red water and red bread,” asked Steven. “No,” said Holly Dog. “Will you eat it with a whale,” said Steven. “No,” said Holly Dog. “Will you eat it with a Venus fly trap,” asked Steven. “No, no, no,” said Holly Dog. “Will you eat it on a train with a chipmunk,” asked Steven. “No,” said Holly Dog. “Will you eat it on the monkey bars,” asked Steven. “For the last time no, leave me alone,” yelled Holly Dog. “Okay I give up, it was just water and bread with red food coloring anyway,” said Steven. “You better hope you won’t get sued for copyright infringement,” said Holly Dog. “Say, what book are you reading anyway,” asked Steven. “The one you just retold in your own version,” said Holly Dog.
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment