Saturday, July 13, 2013

Do the Fartio!

Our story begins when Stupid Kid and Chief Dumb-dumb are bored and begin flushing random stuff down the toilet. Then after flushing so many things…the toilet broke. “I think it broke,” said Stupid Kid. “What broke,” asked Chief Dumb-dumb. “Who are you,” asked Stupid Kid. “Who am I,” asked Chief Dumb-dumb. Now we go to the outside of the bathroom door where Snake is dying to go to the bathroom. “Come on I really have to go…Bear if you’re trying on bras again for god’s sake you’re a male bear,” cried Snake. A couple of hours later Snake, Igor, Fatty the Elephant Seal, Mr. Face, Mr. Bunny, Rags the Raccoon and Lenny the Leopard were all waiting in line to use the bathroom. “Who the hell is in there,” cried Snake who was in front of the line. Then the bathroom began to flood and water was leaking through the bathroom door. “Oh my god…it’s beginning to flood,” cried Snake. “We better call a plumber,” said Lenny the Leopard. Then Lenny the Leopard called a plumber. “Ding dong,” rang the doorbell. Lenny the Leopard answered the door. It was the very stinky plumber Fartio. “Evening, I’m Fartio of Fartio Bros. Plumbing…you called,” asked Fartio. And while Fartio was taking he farted. “Dude…have you ever heard of a shower,” cried Lenny the Leopard. “Do you need a plumber or not,” asked Fartio. Then Fartio farted again. Lenny the Leopard sighed and then covered his nose. “Right this way,” said Lenny the Leopard. Then Lenny the Leopard showed Fartio the bathroom door and Fartio knocked on the door. “Anyone in there,” asked Fartio. “Who’s anyone,” cried Stupid Kid and Chief Dumb-dumb at the same time. “Yah…I’ll just open the door now,” said Fartio. Then Fartio opened the door and a huge rush of water burst out of the bathroom. Then when it was done flooding, Fartio entered the bathroom and fixed the toilet. “That poor toilet…these two idiots flushed random junk down the toilet thus clogging it…among the things I found was a Rolex which I will keep for myself thank you very much…all in all the toilet is fixed and useable,” said Fartio. “Great how much do I owe you,” asked Lenny the Leopard. “$300,” said Fartio while farting. “Do you take credit cards,” asked Lenny the Leopard. “No I do not…now where’s my money,” asked Fartio. “Let me talk to my boss real quick,” said Lenny the Leopard. Since the Silly Squad couldn’t pay Fartio the money….meet the newest member of the Silly Squad, Fartio. DO THE FARTIO!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment