Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The History of the Stork series/character!


Stork is my 3rd oldest continuing character. Stork was first my second star after Spotty, and almost starred in as many books as Spotty. Stork was originally a just like Spotty, but a bird. Now Stork has a different personality then Spotty. Stork first appeared in Doole Book #4 he was more cartoonish. But over time Stork is more intelligent than crazy, almost like the average guy. Stork (like Spotty) had many different jobs, but his current job is an insurance salesman. Stork is now getting a little harder to write, because I don’t really know how to update his character, but one thing is for sure. He will always be remembered as one of my characters! I hope Stork will never die, because Stork to me is the #2 guy right next to Spotty.

Stork’s accomplishments!
·        Funtime hall of famer

·        A Doole Book Legends award winner

No comments:

Post a Comment